Biologically active additive( BAA) Oat seed meal is used for
- Additional enrichment of the body with flavonoids, fiber, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins B1, B2, PP, B3, E, micro- and macro elements
- Optimal functioningrespiratory organs, digestive organs, liver, pancreas, endocrine, cardiovascular and immune systems
- Cleansing of the body of toxins, radionuclides, slags and parasites
- Food calorie reduction
- Normalization of metabolic processes in the heart muscle and nerve tissues
- Improvement of bile outflow
- Strengthening the body's defenses with
- Decreased immunity
- Frequent colds
- Allergic diseases
- Chronic dermatitis, eczema, diathesis
- Inflammations of the respiratory tract( including pneumonia, bronchitis,whooping cough)
- Hypertension, ischemic heart disease
- Chronic fatigue syndrome, insomnia, neurasthenia
- Muscle atrophy
- Diabetes mellitus
- Inflammations of the gastrointestinal tract( including gastric and duodenal ulcers, colitis, gastritis, cholecystitis, etc.).(in remission phase))
- Hemorrhoids, constipation
- Arthrosis, arthritis
- Functional disorders of the nervous system
- Iron deficiency anemia
- Urolithiasis and other diseases of the genitourinary system
- Diseases of the endocrine system( especially the pituitary gland and the pancreas, the increased function of the thyroid gland(hyperthyroidism))
- Food poisoning and poisoning by toxic substances( including lead)
Oat seed meal is also used in cosmetology:To treat hair disorders, alopecia, dermatitis - in the form of masks.
Composition Oat seed meal:
- Oat seed meal
- Vitamin B1( thiamine)
- Vitamin B2( riboflavin)
- Vitamin PP( niacin)
- Vitamin B3( niacin)
- Vitamin E( tocopherols)
Application features Oat seed meal:
Adults take 1 to 2 tablespoons 2-3 times a day for 30-40 minutes before meals, previously filled with water, kefir or juice.
A 4-week course of taking Schrota from oat seeds can be repeated 2-3 times a year.
You can replace 1-2 meals with meal intake.
To reduce the caloric content of food, the meal can be added to the prepared food, but not subjected to heat treatment.
In parallel with the use of Oat seed meal, it is recommended to limit the consumption of animal fats, sugar, sweets and alcohol.
For diseases of the respiratory system, it is recommended to take infusion from the oat seed meal( water temperature not more than 40 ° C).
Oat seed meal is not recommended for individual intolerance to its components.
Before using this medication, consult a physician.