Biologically active additive( BAA) Pumpkin seed cake is used for
- Additional enrichment of the body with bioflavonoids, high-grade protein, carotenoids, vitamins, macro and microelements( especially zinc), fiber
- Optimum functioning of digestive organs, liver, pancreas, cardiovascular and reproductive systems
- Excretion of toxic substances, salts of heavy metals, radionuclides
- Stimulation of transport function of bowels(with constipation)
- Prevention of atherosclerosis by lowering cholesterol and blood lipids
- Improvement of bile flow
- Activation of digestive enzymes
- Development of useful microflora( with dysbacteriosis)
- Reduction of inflammation in the intestine( with colitis)
- Prevention of metabolic disorders
- Mobilizationsof the body's defenses with
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract( in remission)
- Diabetes mellitus
- Diseases of the liver and gallbladder
- Disturbance of fat( lipid) metabolism( with obesity)
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system
- Kidney and prostate diseases
Pumpkin seed cake is also used in cosmetics as a scrub.
Ingredients: Pumpkin seed cake:
- Pumpkin seed meal( fat content up to 32%)
- Complete protein
- Vitamin B1( thiamin)
- Vitamin B2( riboflavin)
- Vitamin B6( pyridoxine)
- Vitamin B12( cyanocobalamin)
- Mineral substances
Features of application Pumpkin seed meal:
Adults take 1-2 tablespoons 2-3 times a day, 30-40 minutes before meals, pre-mixing with 12 glasses of water.
A 4-week course of taking Schrota from pumpkin seeds can be repeated 2-3 times a year.
This drug is not recommended for individual intolerance to its components, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, kidney disease and a tendency to diarrhea.
Preparation of scrub from Pumpkin seed meal: 1-2 tablespoons of the meal fill with cool water( no more than 200 ° C), thoroughly mixing, until a liquid consistency of cream is obtained.
The resulting mass is applied to the face and gently rinse with warm water.