Oxydrogesterone capronate analogues:
Oxiprogesterone caprolate instruction:
JSC "Labor collective of the Kiev plant for the production of bactericidal preparations" Biopharma ", Kiev, Ukraine
Active substances Oxyprogesterone capronate:Hydroxyprogesterone capronate.
Solution for injection, oleaginous 12.5% per 1 ml in ampoules No. 10.
To whom is oxyprogesterone capro- nate?
Usual or yoghmiscarriage, primary and secondary amenorrhea, polymentorrhea, dysfunctional uterine bleeding
How to use oxyprogesterone capro- nate
- With a normal or threatening miscarriage, 125-250 mg once a week during the first half of pregnancy
- With primary or secondaryamenorrhea - immediately after estrogen therapy 250 mg once or twice.
- For polymenorrhea - 65-125 mg approximately on the 20-22 day of the cycle.
Side effects of oxyprogesterone capronate.
- On the part of the endocrine system: weight gain, pain and tension in the mammary glands, irregular uterine bleeding, rarely with prolonged use - a decrease in libido.
- From the side of the central nervous system: headache, depression.
- From the side of the cardiovascular system: increased blood pressure.
- On the part of the digestive system: a violation of the liver, jaundice, nausea, vomiting.
- From the side of metabolism: edema.
Who is contraindicated with oxyprogesterone capronate?
Second half of pregnancy. Hypersensitivity to the drug components, tachycardia, cholestatic jaundice during pregnancy( history), liver cirrhosis, benign hyperbilirubinemia, hepatic insufficiency, other neoplasms of genital organs and mammary glands, tendency to thrombosis.
Use with caution in patients with cardiovascular diseases, impaired liver and kidney function, diabetes mellitus, bronchial asthma, epilepsy, migraine, depression.
Interaction of oxyprogesterone with caprolate.
In combination with barbiturates, the effect of oxyprogesterone is reduced.
Overdose of oxyprogestron in capronate.