- JSC "Moshimfarmpreparaty" them. M.O.Semashko, Russian Federation
- Biotiki Medical Research and Production Complex, Russian Federation
Active ingredient Glycine
- Acid Aminoacetic;
- Excipients: methylcellulose water soluble, magnesium stearate
Release forms Glycine
Tablets sublingual for 0.1 g No. 50in contour cell packs
To whom Glycine
- is shown Functional and organic diseases of the nervous system( neuroses, neurosis-like conditions, vegetovascular dystonia, consequences of itinfectious and cerebral trauma, perinatal and other forms of encephalopathy, including alcoholic genesis), accompanied by increased excitability, emotional instability, decreased mental performance, sleep disturbance
- With ischemic stroke and cerebral circulation disorders
- As an adjuvant in the treatment of alcoholism.
How to use Glycine
Method of administration and dose.
The drug is used sublingually.
For children, adolescents, adults with mental retardation, with psycho-emotional stress, with reduced mental performance, memory, attention, with deviant forms of behavior, Glycine is prescribed 1 tablet( 0.1 g) 2 to 3 times a day for 15-- 30 days. The daily dose is 0.3 g.
Children under 3 years with increased excitability, emotional lability and sleep disorders are prescribed 0.05 g( 1/2 tablets) 2 to 3 times a day, the course of treatment is 7 to 10 days, then0.05 g once a day for 7-10 days. If necessary, grind the tablet, add a small amount of liquid( about 1 teaspoon) and give a drink to the child. The daily dose - 0.1 g - 0.15 g, course - 2.0 - 2.6 g. If necessary, the treatment course is repeated.
Children over 3 years and adults - 1 tablet 2-3 times a day, treatment course - 7-14 days. If necessary, the course of treatment is repeated.
For sleep disorders, appoint 0.05-0.1 g( 1 / 2-1 tablet) for 20 minutes before bedtime or just before bedtime.
In ischemic cerebral stroke and cerebral circulation disorders, 1 g of the drug is prescribed retrobulkally or sublingually with one teaspoon of water( if necessary, pound the tablet) during the first 3-6 hours from the development of a stroke, then within 1-5 days to 1 g / day, then within 6-30 days - 1-2 tablets 3 times a day.
Adults with asteno-neurotic syndrome drug prescribed 2 tablets 3 times a day for 20 - 30 days.
In the treatment of alcoholism, the drug is prescribed as an adjuvant for 1 tablet 2-3 times a day for 14-30 days. If necessary, the treatment course is repeated 4-6 times a year.
Patients with a tendency to hypotension Glycine is prescribed in smaller doses and under the condition of regular monitoring of blood pressure. When it drops below the usual level, the drug is stopped.
No reports on the effect on the ability to drive and use technical equipment.
Side effects of Glycine
With individual hypersensitivity, allergic reactions may develop.
To whom is contraindicated Glycine
Individual intolerance of the drug and increased sensitivity to its individual components. Children under 1 year.
Interaction of Glycine
Glycine reduces the toxicity of anticonvulsants, antipsychotics, antidepressants, anticonvulsants. When combined with hypnotics, tranquilizers and antipsychotic drugs, the effect of inhibition of the central nervous system is enhanced.