Scuba diving( diving) will allow you to see the mysterious and dangerous, beautiful water world with your own eyes and give new feelings of weightlessness.
Diving is an extreme sport, which means an unsafe sport, so knowledge of diving rules is a must! Regardless of what successes in other sports you have achieved, plunging into the water, use the rules of diving for beginners.
Equipment for diving:
The gentleman's set for deep dives necessarily includes a diving mask, wetsuit, fins, a computer for diving, compressed air cylinders and a regulator.
The masked mask and wetsuit protects the eyes from water ingress and the body from hypothermia. Fins will help, while retaining strength, move faster. With a computer for diving, you can control the depth and speed of the dive. The buoyancy compensator will help maintain the optimum level of diving capability, and through the regulator you will get air from the cylinders.
Diving: diving rules
1. Start diving lessons from diving in a mask and fi
Extreme warnings immediately: diving to a depth of more than 30m, especially with unaccustomed use can lead to a nitrogen narcosis, in which euphoria occurs, behavior becomes inadequate and life-threatening.
2. Immerse yourself in the upright position of and be sure to "blow your ears" every 5m dives or more often. To do this, close your mouth, squeeze your nose and exhale through your mouth. Too quickly diving head down can lead to barotrauma( due to a sudden increase in atmospheric pressure).
3. Surf up slowly. Reduction of atmospheric pressure due to too rapid ascent can lead to compression( so-called ceson) disease.
4. Do not hold your breath and do not save air in the !
This is fraught with oxygen starvation: dizziness, weakness and the risk of losing control over the situation may begin. Therefore, during diving it is important to maintain a steady rhythmic breathing.
5 Learn the sign language of diving people and do not dive alone
You can communicate with an instructor or diving partners during a dive using the conventional system of gestures developed by the Federation of Underwater Sports and Underwater Activities, SMAS:
"All right" - show "Ok".
"We go to dive" - the palm is compressed into a fist, with a thumb pointing down.
"Frozen" - hug yourself, patting your shoulders.
"Stop it! Wait! "- an open palm aimed at the partner.
"The air is over" - a hand stretched out, palm down or palm down - at the neck level.
"Pressure in the balloon 100bar" - show the palm partner with the fingers spread out or as a "time out".
"Pressure in the tank 50bar, finish dipping" - hand up, palm compressed into a fist.
"Surf up!" - the palm is compressed into a fist, with a thumb pointing upwards.
Diving: the venue is worth changing? !
If the water is too cold .For a long stay( more than 20 minutes) in cool water( up to 16 ° C), especially in a fast flow, when the body "gives up" heat as much as possible, the risk of subcooling increases.
For diving, the most favorable are not too hot( up to 30 ° C) summer days, without precipitation. Comfortable temperature of water for diving is 21-25 ° С.
If the water is too turbid .The safest place to learn diving is the swimming pool.
For the first diving "on open water" a sea or a lake with clean water and visibility of at least 10 m is suitable.
Contraindications to diving
- cardiovascular diseases: heart disease( atrial septal defect), hypertension, atherosclerosis, cardiac arrhythmias, angina pectoris;
- chronic diseases of the lungs and respiratory tract: emphysema, bronchial asthma physical exertion;
- diseases of the ear, throat, nose: otitis, sinusitis;
- eye diseases: conjunctivitis, blepharitis;
- skin diseases: eczema, dermatomycosis;
- metabolic diseases: overweight, obesity, decompensated diabetes mellitus;
- diseases of the musculoskeletal system( bursitis, arthritis, arthrosis, lack of limbs).
Doctors do not recommend to dive for 2 weeks after suffering acute respiratory infections, flu and other infectious diseases.