In the human body, more than 500 species of bacteria constantly live and reproduce, and practically all of them during the years of evolution have learned to cohabit peacefully with man. The useful microflora performs a difficult job: it participates in digestion processes, contributes to the production of necessary vitamins and prevents the propagation of pathogenic agents, creating an unfavorable environment for them. But as soon as the natural balance is disturbed( due to malnutrition or taking medications), the pathogenic microflora begins to develop rapidly in the intestine. To cope with the problem, tablets from intestinal dysbiosis , which restore the volume of useful microflora and eliminate the unpleasant symptoms associated with this condition will help.
Official medicine does not consider dysbiosis as a separate disease, but recognizes that this condition needs treatment. If the balance of microflora is disturbed, the intestine does not function properly and this leads to weakening of imm
- 1 Why does dysbacteriosis develop?
- 2 Tablets from a dysbacteriosis - group of preparations
- 3 The best tablets from a dysbacteriosis of an intestine
- 4 Comments on application
Why develops a dysbacteriosis?
The reasons for the development of intestinal dysbacteriosis are many. We list the most common of them:
- incorrect and unbalanced food, which contributes to the deterioration of digestion and assimilation of food;
- uncontrolled and prolonged use of antibiotics that destroy useful intestinal microflora;
- previous intestinal infectious diseases( salmonellosis, dysentery);
- diseases of the digestive tract( gastritis, pancreatitis, ulcer or cholelithiasis);
- general immunodeficiency.
All of the above factors lead to a violation of the balance of useful microflora in the intestine. At the same time, useful bacteria( lactobacilli, bacteroides, bifidobacteria) become less, and pathogenic microorganisms - more.
The function of normal microflora includes regulation of cellular( humoral) immunity, participation in water-salt and lipid metabolism, assistance in the assimilation of calcium, the synthesis of vitamins and essential amino acids. As a result of changes in the balance of microflora, all processes occurring in the digestive tract are disrupted, which most negatively affects the overall well-being of the person. Biocenosis of the intestine can be prevented and cured by taking special medications that help restore the balance of useful microflora. Let's find out which pills from dysbacteriosis exist, and which groups of pharmacy products are the most effective?
Tablets from a dysbacteriosis - group of preparations
For treatment of a dysbacteriosis of an intestine the following groups of preparations are used:
- Probiotics .Drugs with a high content of living beneficial bacteria. Their reception interferes with further growth and reproduction of pathogenic microorganisms in the intestine.
- Prebiotics .Preparations containing substances that create a favorable nutrient medium for the growth and development of useful microflora.
- Combined probiotics .They contain representatives of useful microflora and substances with immunomodulating action.
- Syndiotics - drugs, are a combination of prebiotics and representatives obligate( concomitant) microflora.
- Intestinal antiseptics .Preparations of this group are practically not absorbed in the intestine and do not affect the beneficial microflora. But they actively suppress the development of pathogenic microorganisms and contribute to the restoration of the disturbed balance.
If the imbalance of the intestinal microflora develops as a result of chronic diseases of the digestive tract, in addition to these funds, the doctor will prescribe medications that improve the motor function of the digestive tract, enzymes, antispasmodics or cholagogue.
At the first stage of treatment of a dysbacteriosis sorbents( the activated coal, Polyphepanum, Polisorb) usually accept. Such drugs bind and remove from the body toxic substances that cause putrefactive and fermenting processes in the intestine. In the future, for the normalization of digestive processes, normal digestion and assimilation of useful substances, use enzymes( Pansinorm-Forte, Festal, Mezim-forte).The choice of the treatment regimen and the duration of therapy are performed by the specialist individually.
When choosing medicines, preference is usually given to tableted( encapsulated) forms of medications. Tablets from intestinal dysbiosis in adults are much preferable, thanks to a number of advantages:
- Preparations in the form of tablets( capsules) contain several types of beneficial bacteria;
- It is very convenient to receive them. You can take the medicine package with you and take a pill at any convenient time;
- Gelatin capsules protect the contents of the drug from destruction by the gastric nipple, so useful bacteria easily enter the intestine and colonize it, displacing the pathogenic microflora;
- Probiotics or prebiotics in the form of tablets( capsules) can be combined with other drugs and taken in parallel with antibiotics.
Let us dwell on how the treatment of dysbacteriosis with tablets is carried out.
The best tablets from intestinal dysbiosis
Probiotics and prebiotics are considered to be the best drugs for the prevention of the treatment of imbalance of microflora in the intestine. These funds, in turn, are divided into several groups:
- Probiotics based on lactobacilli
This group includes the popular drug Lactobacterin. The medication is available in the form of tablets and refers to mono preparations, since it contains only one useful enzyme( lactobacilli).It is used to quickly restore the intestinal microflora after taking antibacterial drugs or after radiation therapy. The drug is taken 1 hour before meals, washed down with milk. Lactobacterin is effective in the treatment of newborn babies, it is absolutely safe, does not cause side effects and can be taken concomitantly with antibiotics. The same group includes medicines Biobakton and Acilact.
- Probiotics based on bifidobacteria
This group includes preparations Bifidumbacterin, Bifidumbacterin Forte, Probifor. Medicines are produced in different dosage forms( capsules, powder, suppositories).The basis of the capsules is bifidobacteria with lactose. Bifidumbacterin is well tolerated, but incompatible with antibiotics, and has a number of restrictions on use in pregnant and lactating women and children( up to 3 years).
- Polycomponent Probiotics
Preparations of this group combine bifido and lactobacilli in their composition. These include: Linex( capsules), Bifacid( caspules), Bifiform( intestinal-soluble capsules).For babies a special version of the drug is produced - Bifiform Baby( capsules and sachets).
Linex is one of the best drugs used to treat adults and children. In 1 capsule there are millions of useful bacteria that quickly colonize the intestines and eliminate the symptoms of dysbiosis. Children are given 1 capsule three times a day. The capsule is pre-opened, its contents are dissolved in water or other liquid( juice, milk) and given to the baby. The drug is completely safe and recommended to children from birth, as well as pregnant and lactating women. The duration of the course of treatment is determined by the doctor.
- Combined Probiotics
This group of medicines includes Acipol( capsules, tablets), Kipatsid( tablets).On average, the course of treatment with drugs takes 10-14 days. Let us take a closer look at the popular drug Acipol.
Acipol is considered an excellent preventive and medicinal product, it not only effectively combats dysbiosis, but also strengthens the body's defenses. The basis of the drug consists of live lactobacilli and polysaccharides of kefir fungus. Since lactobacilli retain their properties in cool conditions, the drug should be stored in the refrigerator. Capsules are very convenient to use, the duration of the drug depends on the patient's condition and is determined by the attending physician. For children, the contents of the capsule are recommended to dissolve in a small amount of liquid and give before eating.
Virtually all preparations - prebiotics are based on lactulose. This substance inhibits the activity of pathogenic microflora in the intestine, but has a significant drawback, namely, it causes a decrease in blood pressure. The most famous drugs of this group are Dufalac, Portalalac, Romfalak, Laktusan. Prebiotics of this type are contraindicated for persons with intolerance to galactose, fructose, diabetes mellitus. There are also restrictions on the use in children, the elderly and pregnant women. The decision to prescribe drugs of this group should be made by a specialist.
Prebiotic preparations regulating the balance of microflora in the intestine( Hilak-Forte, Laminolact, Bifidocab).The brightest representative of this group is Hilak Forte, which contains lactobacilli, lactic acid and fatty acids. Lactic acid in the preparation contributes to the restoration of acid-base balance in the digestive tract. Short-chain fatty acids are responsible for the normal state of the intestinal mucosa and water-elitrolith balance, lactobacillus - restore the balance of useful microflora. Hilak Forte can be combined with taking antibiotics, the drug is safe and can be used to treat patients of different age groups.
- Intestinal antiseptics
Drugs of this group block the proliferation of pathogens in the intestine. In this case, they do not affect the normal microflora, which allows you to restore the necessary balance and eliminate the symptoms of dysbiosis. Antiseptic drugs used to treat the imbalance of microflora include:
- Enterofuril( capsules);
- Intestopan( tablets);
- Nitroxoline( tablets);
- Furazolidone( tablets);
- Intetriks( capsules);
- Metronidazole( tablets).
The optimal treatment regimen and a list of necessary drugs for dysbiosis can be selected only by a specialist, based on the results of analyzes and individual characteristics of the patient. Do not self-medicate, because some medications are incompatible with antibiotics, or have restrictions on use in children, pregnant women and the elderly. Only a doctor when prescribing a medicine can take into account all the nuances: possible contraindications, side effects, the possibility of using during pregnancy and lactation, in childhood or the elderly. For our part, taking into account all the advantages and disadvantages, we can provide a list of the most effective and popular drugs for dysbiosis.
TOP-10 of the best drugs
According to experts and consumer reviews, the top 10 tablets from intestinal dysbacteriosis include the following drugs:
- Linex. The capsules of the combined preparation contain a mixture of bifido- and lactobacilli, lactic acid enterococci, and prebiotics necessary for their propagation. Successfully combined and carefully selected composition of the drug makes it the best remedy for intestinal dysbacteriosis. The drug has a minimum of contraindications and is suitable for both an adult and an infant. The gelatin capsule shell provides the target delivery of active components to the intestine, and the high stability of the drug ensures its joint use with antibiotics. The cost of Linex depends on the number of capsules in the package and ranges from 220 to 480 rubles.
- Lactobacterin .Effective and safe means, it is available in different dosage forms( tablets, suppositories, powder), does not cause allergic reactions and other side effects. It can be used to treat bacteriosis in children, pregnant and lactating women. The basis of the drug is acidophilic lactobacilli. The cost of Lactobacterin is 100-120 rubles per packing.
- Bifidumbacterin Forte. The capsules contain bifidobacteria with lactose. The drug can be used to treat infants. It is well tolerated, has a minimum of contraindications. But the effectiveness of the drug is reduced with simultaneous reception with antibiotics and with the appointment of elderly patients. Produced in different dosage forms( tablets, suppositories, powder).The cost of the drug of envy from the form of release is from 100 to 290 rubles.
- Acipol. Combined drug, each capsule contains acidophilic lactobacilli and kefir fungus. Acipol has practically no contraindications, does not cause allergic reactions, is used to treat and prevent dysbiosis in children and adults. Acipol can be administered concomitantly with the administration of antibiotics. The average price of the drug is from 220 to 250 rubles.
- Probiform. This is an innovative drug, which is an improved version of Bifidumbacterin. Available in the form of tablets or powder. The basis of the Probiophore is activated charcoal, the particles of which are inhabited by bifidobacteria. This neighborhood allows you to provide an absorbent effect, that is, the drug binds and removes toxic and harmful substances and simultaneously heals the intestinal microflora. The probiophore can be used simultaneously with antibiotics. The average cost of the drug is 200-260 rubles per package.
- Bifiform. The preparation is released in the form of acid-fast gelatin capsules, which allows delivery of beneficial bacteria directly into the intestine. Bififor composition includes bifidobacteria longum and lactic acid enterococci. This combination allows to restore the normal microflora and stabilize the acid balance in the stomach and intestines. The average cost of the drug is 270-350 rubles.
- Primadofilus. Combined product containing lacto - and bifidobacteria. It is available in the form of capsules intended for the treatment of dysbacteriosis in adults and adolescents. For the treatment of small children, the drug is used in the form of a powder, which before dissolution is dissolved in a small amount of liquid. The medication has a minimum of contraindications and can be used to treat pregnant and lactating women. The cost depends on the form of release and ranges from 550 to 650 rubles.
- Hilak Forte - prebiotic, consisting of healthy microflora and nutrient components. The drug has virtually no contraindications and does not cause adverse reactions. Excellent stimulates immunity and promotes the development of useful microflora. Therefore, it can be used even in infants from the first days of life. It is considered one of the best prebiotics for elderly patients with dystrophic phenomena in the intestine. The cost of the drug is from 240 to 450 rubles.
- Biobakton. Monopreparat, which is a capsule with lactobacilli. The medicine can be used during pregnancy and lactation, but it can not be combined with antibiotics. Contraindication to the reception of a probiotic is individual sensitivity and candidiasis. The average cost of the drug is 120 rubles.
- Acilact. Is available in the form of tablets( for adults) and suspensions( for children).Children can be prescribed this drug starting from the age of three. The drug contains lactobacilli and promotes rapid recovery of microflora after taking antibiotics. It can be used for prevention and taken simultaneously with antibacterial agents. Contraindications are few, they relate to individual sensitivity and the inability to apply for symptoms of candidiasis. The cost of the medication is from 95 to 250 rubles.
This review of the most popular and popular means of dysbiosis will help to make the right choice and defeat the unpleasant symptoms of the disease.
Feedback on the application of
My doctor was appointed by my doctor Lineks. According to him, this is the best drug, which contains two types of beneficial bacteria and is characterized by absolute safety. Therefore it can be used even in infants.
Indeed, a very effective tool, after the course of treatment all problems with the tummy disappeared. Now the baby is absolutely healthy, eating with appetite and the digestive system is working fine.
In the past year, after a course of antibiotic treatment, the doctor prescribed Acipol for the restoration of microflora. I drank it for 2 weeks, but did not notice any improvement. It turns out that I took the drug incorrectly, washed down the pills from the dysbiosis with hot tea.
A useful bacteria from hot immediately die. When I started drinking Acipol according to the instructions, I immediately felt relieved. There was a constant discomfort, pain in the abdomen and liquid stool disappeared. So these funds really help, only you need to take them correctly.
I always after receiving antibiotics, I take Bifidumbacterin Forte. It is a reliable and safe drug that has proved itself well. In addition, it is quite affordable, inexpensive and differs in a variety of forms, you can choose what you like( powder, tablets, candles).
I always take Bifidumbacterin in tablets, it's very convenient, I swallowed the necessary dose, washed it down with water and that's it. The probiotic is well tolerated and always helps me out, if I did not take it, I would have had an ulcer or gastritis, since I have to take many medications. And I feel fine, cheerful and I do not have any trouble with digestion.