Every doctor knows that ascariasis in adults is the most common type of helminthic invasion. The causative agent of this disease is a round worm that can penetrate the human body. This parasite reaches a length of 40 centimeters and lives in the small intestine.
- 1 Ascaridosis in adults - causes of infection
- 2 Ascaridosis causative agent
- 3 Symptoms and signs - clinical picture
- 4 Diagnosis
- 5 Treatment of ascaridosis in adults
- 6 Prevention of
- 7 See video: Worms in children and adults. Askaridoz
- 8 Feedback on the treatment of
Ascaridosis in adults - causes of infection
The disease is diagnosed by doctors everywhere, and it can be infected by absolutely anyone if it consumes contaminated soil with eggs of helminths of vegetables / fruits. The source of the disease is also a sick person / carrier. It should be un
In addition to contaminated products, helminths can enter the body if you drink unrefined water. The risk group includes those people who have constant contacts with the soil - agricultural workers and farmers. Children are most susceptible to infection with worms. This is due to inadequate hygiene and the use of unwashed products, namely - vegetables or fruits.
Exciter of ascaridosis
Invasion causes helminth Ascaris lumbricoides( ascaris).Scientists refer to the so-called class of nematodes( in other words - to roundworms).There are three forms of parasite development. Consider them in more detail:
- Egg - all the eggs the female always lays directly in the intestine of the human body. Then they come out and ripen then in the soil. The development of eggs is facilitated by such conditions - a favorable air temperature of about 20 ° C and a sufficient level of humidity. Then a larva is formed, capable of vital activity. It is the most contagious. The larva enters the human body and causes invasion.
- Larva - helminth develops in the human body. Eggs of worms enter the intestines, after which the larva itself emerges directly from them. It can penetrate the walls of the intestine and penetrate into the vessels. Further, the larva migrates in the body and settles in the liver or in the lungs. The parasite can still quite easily move, get into the respiratory tract( upper ones) and, accordingly, into the pharynx. This stage of migration of the larva is, on average, 15 days.
- Adult individual - develops in the intestine from the larva, there lays its eggs.
It is important to understand that the localization of parasites in the human body inevitably leads to a serious pathology over time. As a rule, the life cycle of this species of helminths lasts 1 year.
Symptoms and signs - clinical picture
Symptoms of ascariasis in adults depend on the stage of the disease.
This period is characterized by the development of symptoms that are very similar to an allergic reaction. It causes harmful toxins of the larvae. Thus, intoxication occurs during migration of parasites and direct damage to tissues of organs. Highlights the main symptoms of this stage:
- rise in temperature to 37.5-37.8 ° C;
- slight general weakness;
- is a constant ailment;
- aches in the joints / muscles;
- shallow rash on the skin;
- red itchy papules on the skin;
- typical manifestations of bronchitis or pneumonia, as the larva migrates from the blood vessels directly into the alveoli and moves gradually into the upper respiratory tract. There is a coughing cough with sepa- rated clear phlegm.
Severe pneumonia, obvious intoxication and allergic reaction, low blood pressure can also be observed. By the way, with more and less easy flow, the migration stage, as practice shows, lasts approximately two weeks, after the symptoms gradually disappear, and the helminthiosis passes into the intestinal stage.
Symptomatology of the intestinal stage
Usually, when parasites develop in the intestine, the following are observed:
Lack of useful substances. That speaks about insufficient intake of necessary / essential nutrients and vitamins in the body. A large number of useful substances are consumed by ascarids. A person is very thin with a normal amount of food. Anemia develops, hemoglobin and the level of erythrocytes in the blood decreases. Iron and vitamin B12 enter the body in insufficient quantities. The metabolism is broken, cells of the central nervous system are destroyed. There may be severe fatigue, insomnia, memory impairment. Severe cases are characterized by cramps.
- Dyspeptic syndrome - inflammation of the intestinal mucosa develops, as it is constantly irritated by helminths. Signs of ascariasis in adults - reduces appetite, there are periodic pain in the abdominal area due to severe spasms of smooth muscles. There may be a belch, bloating, nausea.
Possible complications of
Specialists note that migration of larvae and vital activity of adult worms in the intestine lead to such complications:
- jaundice caused by clotting of bile ducts with helminth;
- cholecystitis. It is caused by ingestion of a worm from the duodenum into the gallbladder.
- liver abscess:
- pancreatic necrosis;
In addition, intestinal obstruction due to excessive amounts of parasites is possible.
In some cases, helminthic invasion has a hidden character, in which no characteristic manifestations are observed. To identify helminths in the body, various diagnostic methods are used:
- a clinical blood test - determines the presence of an allergic reaction in which an increase in eosinophils is observed. The presence of anemia due to the reduced erythrocyte index, as well as hemoglobin in the blood, is revealed;
- analysis of feces for eggs of worms - in the laboratory, the feces are examined under a microscope. If an adult of an ascarid parasitizes a person, round eggs are found. To get reliable results, experts recommend that the study be carried out several times;
- special laboratory examination of sputum is necessary to identify the worm larvae in sputum during their migration to the upper respiratory tract;
- fluoroscopy of the intestine with the introduction of a contrast agent in the body - allows to detect ascarids at the intestinal stage of the disease;
- X-ray of lungs - is appointed as an additional study;
- immunological analysis of e blood plasma - identifies specific antibodies to the larvae of the parasite.
Based on the results of diagnostic tests, doctors diagnose and prescribe follow-up treatment. Self-medication may not give a quick recovery.
Treatment of ascariasis in adults
First of all, therapy is aimed at the complete destruction of parasites and their larvae in the body. For this, anthelmintic modern medicines of a wide spectrum of action are used. They quickly help to destroy helminths.
When treatment of ascariasis in adults , is often prescribed such medicines Vermox, Vormil. Vermox, which are taken in a dose of 150 mg for 1 tablet( 2 times a day for 3 days).In addition, the administration of funds for the recovery of hemoglobin and red blood cells, elimination of allergies and normalization of enzymes is prescribed.
The most safe means for the treatment of ascaridosis are Intoxic, Baktefort and Gelmifort. These funds are classified as safe drugs of the latest generation. They do not have any negative effect on the body, neutralize the helminths and their larvae, cleanse the products of vital activity of parasites - harmful toxins.
Intoxic preparation helps to completely get rid of helminths. It is designed specifically for home use. The composition of the remedy includes only components of natural origin:
- juice of Sumach fruit;
- bear bile;
- Junggar Ferula;
- additional substances.
These components of the drug eliminate the process of intoxication, disastrously affect the helminths and remove the body of the worm from the body. The drug also includes additional substances that restore the human body after excretion of helminths. Read reviews of Intoxic from parasites.
Another effective tool for the treatment of ascaridosis is Baktefort. Produced in the form of drops, which are very convenient to take. Preparation:
- kills helminths at any stage of development;
- removes eggs and larvae;
- cleanses the blood;
- removes harmful toxins and toxins from the body;
- restores the body;
- eliminates allergy;
- normalizes the intestinal microflora.
The composition of the drops includes herbal extracts of medicinal plants - wormwood, ginger, tansy, tavolga, birch, walnut, mint, cloves, vitamin C. These herbs have long been used by healers to cleanse the person of parasites. Get acquainted with the reviews about the Bactefort drops from the parasites.
Gelmifort is often prescribed by doctors to eliminate parasites. It is a safe natural preparation that effectively relieves the body of helminths and their larvae, disastrously affects the eggs of parasites. In this case, Gelmifort removes toxins and restores the body after the invasion.
The composition includes:
- laurel extract;
- seeds of amaranth;
- diuretic bucco;
- manchurian nut.
Novelty Gelmifort is a natural and has a safe effect on the body. It does not cause side effects and allergies. With the help of this medicine you can quickly clean the intestines from helminths and harmful products of their vital activity. Learn more about the drug, its price and reviews about Helmifort from parasites.
The scheme of treatment of ascaridosis in adults is selected by a doctor individually and depends on many factors - the characteristics of the body, the stage of helminthiosis, the course of helminthic invasion. The action of preparations against parasites is directed to the destruction of the shell of eggs, the death of adult individuals of parasites, the further restoration of the human body. After getting rid of helminths, it is required to normalize the intestinal microflora and strengthen immunity.
Treatment of ascariasis in adults with folk remedies
The most effective recipes of folk medicine will help to quickly get rid of helminths. Good tools that are very easy to prepare at home:
- Therapeutic solution based on milk and garlic. Take 1 head of medium-sized garlic and 200 ml of milk. Garlic must be boiled in milk before softening. The healing broth is cooled and filtered. You should make an enema out of it for the night. The procedure must be performed within one week every day. Also, you can simply crush a few cloves of garlic and drink them with milk. After 2 hours after taking it, it is better to take laxative tablets or drops.
- Pumpkin seeds are very effective for the treatment of helminthiosis. Take 500 g of peeled seeds, crush them thoroughly. Add a small amount of boiled water and mix the mixture. This remedy is taken only on an empty stomach - 1 teaspoonful. The entire volume of the mixture must be eaten in 1 hour. After 3 hours, drink magnesia, which is previously diluted with water. Then put a cleansing enema.
- Well helps to fight with worms onions. Prepare the infusion from this vegetable. Lukovic must be thoroughly crushed and poured with water. You can use alcohol. The agent is insisted for 10 days. The dose for an adult is 1-2 tablespoons. Take 2 times a day. Therapy should be carried out for 3-5 days.
- Excellent shedding of worms from pumpkin seeds and wormwood. The components are taken in equal parts. Seeds are filled with vodka 1: 3.Insist a drug a week in a dark place. Take 30 minutes before breakfast and dinner. The course of treatment lasts for several days.
- Walnut also effectively helps to treat ascariasis. Take 4 tablespoons of ground immature nuts, add 200 ml of boiled water. The product should be slightly salted and insist for half an hour. Take in small amounts several times a day.
The main measures to combat the disease are timely identification of sick people. Especially the disease is common in European countries, in Asia and the Far East.
It is very important to regularly observe personal hygiene:
- wash hands after the garden, visiting the toilet, going out;
- in time to shear nails, not allowing dirt under them;
- often change underwear;
- thoroughly wash fruits and vegetables.
In the country or in the garden you need to equip the toilet to avoid soil contamination with feces. It is not allowed to use untreated manure for fertilizing garden crops.
Askaridosis is a very dangerous ailment that can lead to serious complications. It is important to follow all preventive measures so as not to become infected with helminths. With any suspicion of the presence of parasites in the body, you need to see a doctor who will tell you how to treat ascariasis in adults. If the doctor prescribes the necessary laboratory tests for an accurate diagnosis, it is necessary to pass all the tests without fail. Only then can you start taking effective drugs from helminths.
See video: Worms in children and adults. Askaridoz
See video: Round worms. Askaridov kolonoskopiya
Comments on the treatment
It was quite unexpected for myself to detect the presence of parasite eggs in the stool. I had to see a doctor. The parasitologist advised to take a safe new preparation Gelmifort. I liked his soft effect on the body. Plant extracts very safely expel all helminths.
I took this new remedy a few days, according to the instructions. The drug was ordered on the Internet on the official website. Quickly delivered the remedy, opened and immediately began treatment. The drug cleanses the body well and removes all the slag. After treatment he again passed tests. There were no parasites in the intestine. Now I'm afraid of getting helminths again.
Valeriy, 33 years - Moscow
I did not expect to be diagnosed with ascariasis after the permanent allergies were tortured. It turned out that they were caused by helminths of ascarids. These parasites were present in the intestine. Horror. An adult, always my hands, is clean and tidy in the house. Immediately began to look for a very effective remedy for getting rid of parasites. On the official website of the manufacturer, I bought the Baktefort drop from the current discount.
Very pleasant to the taste and do not cause pobochek. Well helped. Drank the drug, as recommended by the developers of this tool. In a month, I completely disappeared allergic reactions. I no longer suffer from rashes on the skin. An excellent tool that helps to cleanse the body of parasites.
Ирина, 28 years old - Новосибирск