- 1. What should I exclude from the diet?
- 2. What should I limit myself to?
- 3. What should I eat?
- 4. Drinking regime during lactation
- 5. Vitamins and minerals
- 6. Example of nursing mother's menu for 3 days
A deliberate approach to your diets is especially important for a pregnant woman and a nursing mother. In the first month after childbirth( during the period of breastfeeding), while the baby's body is literally every day exposed to stress, mom should adhere to a sparing diet - it will help the crumb without excesses to go through its first stage of adaptation to this world.
To ensure that the future mother's body was ready for delivery at the end of the gestational period, experts recommend a balanced diet and certain nutrition rules. After the appearance of the baby, the diet of the nursing mother is important not only for herself, but also for her child in the first place. Competent diet is not the last factor, contri
What should I exclude from the diet?
Let's start with the list of products that should be excluded from the menu. You can not eat:
- fresh vegetables and fruits without heat treatment, citrus fruits;
- confectionery( cakes, pastries, etc.);
- fizzy drinks;
- stimulating drinks( coffee and products containing cocoa beans, strong green and black tea).
Nursing mothers, who are accustomed to not denying themselves a glass of wine for dinner or a cup of coffee in the morning, continue to pamper themselves during the GW.If you can meet diametrically opposite opinions about coffee, then alcohol is one - nothing but toxins, the body of a baby from this drink will not extract. As for coffee and products containing tannins( green tea or strong black), they should also be avoided or drunk slightly boiled.
What should I limit myself to?
Even useful foods can cause a baby to have an allergy or bowel disturbance. Let's talk about conditionally allowed ingredients and dishes, which you need to use with caution:
- It is believed that milk, especially if you drink it hot enough, increases lactation. To use such product it is necessary boiled, crude - can lead to strengthening of a meteorism at the child. Introduce milk in the diet gradually, watching the reaction of the crumbs, because children can develop an allergy to the animal protein found in milk. More often it is cow's milk that causes allergic reactions - in this case, mom should drink goat.
- Another product that can be tried with caution is chicken eggs. By the way, their quail "fellow" is much less likely to cause allergies, so they are quite suitable for cooking casseroles and omelettes.
- You do not need to abuse bright-colored vegetables - for example, beets, carrots, tomatoes and cucumbers.
- Legumes can also have a negative effect on the process of digestion of food in the intestines of a child.
What should I eat?
The list of allowed products in the first 3 months of GW is quite large. Dr. Komorowski recalled that the most important thing - to eliminate all greasy, salted, smoked and spicy, eat small portions, monitor the reaction of the baby.
- Bread from wholemeal and cereal. They are introduced into the diet immediately after birth. Buckwheat and oat porridge with a small amount of dried fruits must be in the menu of the nursing mother. With rice, you need to be careful - it can cause constipation.
- Dairy products, cottage cheese and low-fat cheese are recommended. Any kislomolochka( ryazhenka, yogurt, bifidok, yogurt and others.) Prevents leaching of calcium from the mother body, adjusts the digestion, increases its milk fat content.
- When breastfeeding it is recommended to eat boiled or steamed poultry meat( in particular turkeys), low-fat fish. It is believed that these products are necessary for replenishment of protein deficiency and normal functioning of the body, both mother and her baby. Animal meat should be light and hypoallergenic - for the beginning rabbit and low-fat beef will approach.
- Vegetables and fruits is recommended to enter into the diet of boiled or baked form - on one type of product at a time, so that in case of allergy mom could determine which ingredient caused it. Vegetables will make it possible to eliminate constipation, but it is not worth it to be zealous with them. A lot of porridge and vegetables( ie fiber) and a lack of protein will lead to the fact that the baby's chair will become liquid.
Summary table of permitted and forbidden products:
|Can||With caution||Can not be|
|cooked / baked chicken, turkey, rabbit||whole milk||seafood, red fish, caviar|
|lean fish( cod, hake, pikeperch, carp)||chicken eggs||Mushrooms|
|boiled / stewed / baked vegetables( potatoes, cauliflower, zucchini)||meat broths||pates|
|fruit( green apple, pear, banana)||pasta||sausage and sausages|
|dried fruits( dried apricots, prunes)||waenye / baked bright vegetables( beets, carrots, eggplant, tomato, cucumber, radish)||allergenic fruit( red apples, grapes, kiwi, pineapple, strawberries)|
|cereals( buckwheat, oats, corn, millet, rice)||fruits( apricots, Peaches, plums, cherry)||gassing vegetables( cabbage, celery)|
|sour-milk products( fermented milk, yogurt, kefir, yogurt)||cookies||soft cheese|
|curd and cheese||homemade jam||citrus, melon and watermelon|
|whole-grain bread, crackers, Biscuits||coffee and teakao|
|vegetable broths||cream cakes, nuts|
Drinking regime during lactation
During breastfeeding breastfeeding mom will have to drink it is not just enough, but many. The abundance of liquid enhances the production of milk:
- The most important drink is pure drinking water, in the calculation of 40-50 ml. For 1 kg. Your weight.
- To date, the market offers a large number of teas for nursing mothers and herbal infusions.
- You can drink compotes of dried fruits and some types of natural juices( for example, from green apples and pears).
- Warm, weak tea with milk( up to 2.5% fat content) positively affects lactation.
Some sources recommend herbal teas with honey. However, it must be used with caution. Firstly, it can become an allergen, and secondly, honey on the basis of some herbs is not recommended for use during pregnancy and early lactation( for example, sweet honey).The same applies to herbal infusions - not all herbs are recommended for use. In this regard, it is better to consult a doctor.
Vitamins and minerals
During breastfeeding without biologically significant substances( minerals and vitamins) simply can not do. Of great importance are:
- B vitamins and iodine, which are involved in the process of intellectual development;
- calcium, necessary for the formation of bone tissue baby.
If, for some reason, the mother can not eat meat or fish, vitamins can be obtained from specialized medications for pregnant and lactating mothers. Fresh juices are also an excellent source of vitamins, but you must use them carefully as a food element. In the first month, it is better to limit the apple or pear juice, and better compote based on these fruits. They will help the normal work of the intestines and provide the body with useful vitamins.
Fish oil, containing micronutrients, is an indispensable product in the ration of a nursing mother. Many useful elements in nuts, but experts do not recommend eating them in the first month of feeding, except for a small handful of walnuts. Especially dangerous is the use of a large number of nuts for the baby's intestines - they can cause not only allergy and constipation, but also intestinal obstruction.
The broth of dill and fennel seeds will help not only supply the organism with useful microelements, but also normalizes the work of the intestine and mother and her baby. Such a decoction is good for bloating. In a later period, you can add to the diet fresh greens, rich in B9.
Sample nursing mother's menu for 3 days
Abstract tips that include recommendations to eliminate or add a product to your diet, do not allow a woman to orient herself, which foods to choose at one time or another - they only give general recommendations on the diet. To help a woman with a daily menu, special tables have been created, in which breakfasts, lunches and dinners are painted, that is, an approximate menu for the day is described.
We offer a list of useful dishes and products for three days:
|I food( breakfast)||II food( II breakfast)||III meal( lunch)||IV food intake( lunch)||V food intake( dinner)|
| || || || || |
| || || || || |
| || || || || |
tea Of course, some do not like milk or boiled vegetables and meat. And every day I do not want to see these dishes in my diet. But there are many recipes, how to cook boiled food in a new way( tasty and interesting).In addition, with each week the number of products that are grown will increase and the table will approach the usual.
The diet is adjusted, based on the personal preferences of the nursing mother, the condition of her body and the baby's well-being. Proper nutrition will help Mom keep breastfeeding for as long as she wants to feed the crumbs.
https: //www.youtube.com/ watch? V = Rsy9f1V1wyg