- 1. Rules for feeding mother of two-month-old baby
- 1.1. What to eat during this period?
- 1.2. Which products should I avoid?
- 2. What to include in the diet of the mom of a three-month-old baby?
- 3. Examples of the daily menu
What can be eaten by an infant, especially a newborn? Naturally, breast milk, and in extreme cases - a mixture. What to eat for mother after giving birth, so that her milk would be the elixir of growth and health for her crumbs?
Is the same diets for the nursing mother immediately after birth, for the parent of the month-old baby, for the second month of the baby's life and for the mother of the three-month-old baby? What should I include in my menu, and what should I avoid? All this can be found in special tables designed specifically for women breastfeeding. Also worth checking out the sample menu for the day.
. Rules for feeding the mother of a two-month-old baby
. About two months after giving birth, what do you need to pay attention to a woman? The choice of foods is, of course, very important, but no less important is knowing how to eat properly. The main rules are:
- fractional food intake: you need to eat at least 6 times a day, in small portions;
- does not need to double its normal diet, just add 20%;
- compliance with the drinking regime: mother's milk is 90% water, and then nutrient connections, so you need to drink at least 10 glasses of water per day, the volume of the glass is 200-250 ml;
- prepare your meals better by cooking and quenching;
- try not to get involved in calculating calories.
What to eat during this period?
The older the child becomes, the wider the list of products that mom can afford. The second month of growth and development of the baby has passed. Since in this period the table of the breastfeeding woman should be full of protein, PUFA, microelements, fiber, she can and even need to include in her weekly menu the following products:
- apples of green sorts( better baked), bananas, some experts suggestInclude in the diet of kiwi, pears and plums( we recommend reading: can pears be breastfed?);
- stewed and boiled vegetables;
- fish of low-fat varieties;
- white poultry meat( quail, turkey, chicken), rabbit meat, veal;
- porridge( buckwheat and oatmeal);
- bread bran( preferably bezdozhzhevoy), slightly dried;
- homemade( from natural ingredients) marshmallows, marmalade and pastille;
- sour-milk products and milk( some experts recommend refraining from consuming whole cow milk in these terms).
Enter one product at a time( per day) to track the child's reaction to this product. In the case of increased intestinal colic, diarrhea, or the appearance of allergic rashes, it is best for the mother to temporarily abstain from using it.
Which foods should not be eaten?
Allergen can act absolutely any product, so we introduce each new fruit or vegetable with caution. However, there is a list of products that mom should be excluded from her diet because they are strong and most frequent allergens or have a negative effect on the digestion of the baby. To common allergens include:
- berries( raspberry, sea buckthorn, grape, strawberry);
- red fish;
- caviar;Crabs, crabs, etc.
If the parents of the baby or any of their relatives suffer from allergies to a particular product, they are introduced into the diet of the nursing mother as late as possible.
. If the parents are allergic, also with extreme caution, you need to eat a nursing mother:
- chicken meat;
- milk and dairy products;
- products containing dyes and various additives( they should be excluded altogether).
At the age of up to three months the child suffers from flatulence and intestinal colic. A number of food products can enhance these phenomena:
- cabbage, especially white-headed;
- confectionery pastry, black bread;Beans and peas;
- carbonated drinks.
Usually such a diary is formatted in tabular form, for example:
|Food intake( time)||Introduced product||Response of the child's body( increased flatulence, regurgitation, rashes, etc.)||Chair character|
|12.00||Fresh cucumber||The baby cries andArched, tummy aches( helped by carminative)||Yellow, liquid|
Reaction to certain products( except for allergic) does not appear immediately. On vegetables and fruits faster, on meat later. The reaction can be seen after 8-12 hours, and in some cases even later. If the child shows signs of allergies, the product should not try again for at least a month.
What to include in the diet of the mom of a three-month-old baby?
The third month passed after delivery. The child grew stronger and matured, his colic stopped torturing him. Mom can again expand your diet. It is permissible to introduce cereals:
Slowly mum can introduce fresh juices and fruit drinks( no more than 1 glass a day).Drinks should be freshly prepared. You can use berries( blueberries and currants), apples and vegetables( carrots, pumpkin, beetroot).
. The meat that Mummy eats, you can bake. Do not overdo it and brown it too much. Some experts allow the use of a small amount of mild and not too spicy spices. You can introduce inconspicuous dressings in the form of sour cream sauces, prepare a lean beetroot( some doctors allow you to introduce a small amount of tomato).Pamper yourself with homemade jam and compote( canned fruit should be pitted).It is allowed to vary the table fried not more often than once a week.
Unlike pregnant women, the acuteness of the sensations of the nursing mother is somewhat reduced( in terms of the desire to eat one or another product).But nevertheless, you need to listen to the requirements of your body. If you really want citrus, most likely, the body needs an additional portion of vitamin C. In this case, the undesirable product can be replaced by the allowed. For example, include a decoction of wild rose berries.
A balanced diet of a mother at any time of feeding a baby will save not only her own health, but her children. The pledge of development and growth of the child in accordance with the age standards - competently compiled dietary table of his mother.
. Examples of the day menu.
. While the mother is breastfeeding, it is better to leave the food with fractional( there is often and gradually).This will allow mum to consume the necessary amount of nutrients, not to spoil his figure and keep lactation.
The approximate menu for the nursing mother of a 2-3 month old baby will look like this:
- For the first breakfast you can drink soft tea( black or green) or liquid fermented milk products( yoghurt, fermented baked milk, kefir), eat crackers or biscuits.
- The second breakfast can consist of cereal with vegetable oil or vegetables( stewed or in the form of salad from leafy vegetables).
- For lunch, the mother can eat vegetable soup with the addition of cereals or pasta, lean beetroot, soup puree. As a second course, you can eat meat cooked in steaming or in the oven, use grit( rice, buckwheat, pearl) or boiled vegetables( potatoes, zucchini, cauliflower) for garnish.
- Baby puree from fruit, "yesterday's" bun with compote from dried fruits, vegetable ragout or yogurt( kefir) perfectly suited as a small afternoon snack.
- Dinner should be satisfying, but not plentiful and can consist of "lazy" vareniki, vegetable pudding, boiled tongue and vegetables. Cottage cheese with sour cream will also be an excellent end to the day.
This is not the only option for which the mother of three months' crumbs can count, but only one of many. The main thing is that its food consisted of safe products, and did not recur from day to day, but was varied.
https: //www.youtube.com/ watch? V = WxcjhNak_vI