- 1. for nursing mothers Products: bases of a choice
- 2. kids from 0 to 1 month: what to eat?
- 3. child from 1 to 3 months: replenish
- menu 4. kid is growing, expanding diet from 3 to 6 months
- 5. menu from six months to 1 year
- 6. PivotTable by months
- 7. What does Dr. Komarovsky recommend?
- 8. Why do I need such a diet?
Mom and her baby are very closely related. Even after birth, the baby gets those elements and nutrients that mom consumes, and the same toxins if she abuses harmful foods, alcohol, etc.
Knowing this, a nursing mother should wisely and understanding to plan your die
Many products, helpful, or just the usual, which we use every day, the newborn can cause poisoning, chair disorder or a severe allergic reaction. It is believed that the number of meals a mom should match the amount of feeding a newborn baby.
There are tables that contain an approximate menu for feeding a nursing woman, which are tailored to the child's age. Such tables, proposed, for example, by Dr. Komarovsky, are well guided by the design of your own nutrition system.
Products for nursing mothers: the basics of choosing
- usefulness, which is provided by diversity.
These are the basic principles, guided by which, you can create a balanced menu. Safety is due to the ability of foods to feed the baby through Mom's milk without causing harm to a small person, including without leading to an allergy or digestive disorder. It is also determined by freshness. It is better to use authentic foods( that is, those that grow in your home region).
consumed food has a partial( even though quite a) the effect on the quality of the milk, mainly in the content of micronutrients( minerals and vitamin complex), and partially on the fat content. Mom's mood, her physical condition and other factors also affect the baby's mother's product.
For normal lactation, not only diet, but also drinking regime is of great importance. A nursing mother should drink at least 2, and preferably 2 to 3 liters of clean water a day.
Kid from 0 to 1 month: what to eat?
The first month of a baby's life is the most responsible, in terms of choosing the mother of the products of his diet. The child just came into being: what to eat for his mother to help adapt to the fragile organism? During this period, the diet of the nursing mother of the newborn should be full. However, the choice is worth the products, whose ability to cause irritation of the gastrointestinal mucosa and flatulence is minimal. These useful products include:
- eggs( you can eat quail or chicken, but from using ducks it is better to abstain) - 1 egg in three days;
- buckwheat porridge and oatmeal, less wheat;
- lean white poultry meat, rabbit meat( some recommend veal);
- sour-milk products( cottage cheese, kefir);
- vegetables boiled and steamed( raw can be introduced after the 1st week of one product, so that when an allergy occurs, immediately exclude it from the menu);
- baked apples( some recommend raw);
- vegetable oil( corn, olive or sunflower) - 15 grams per day;
- butter - up to 30 grams per day;
- macaroni from hard wheat varieties( sometimes);
- compote of dried fruits( apples, prunes, dried apricots);
- apple juice( no more than 1 cup per day);
- homemade marshmallow or pastilles from natural products( not more than 1 time per week).
Such products cause indigestion in the baby, some are allergens, and some( for example, alcohol) are toxic to the body crumbs.
Child from 1 to 3 months: replenish the menu
The feeding regime of the nursing mother of the newborn at the age of 1 to 3 months becomes freer, her table replenishes:
- lean beetroot( some experts allow adding a little tomato juice);
- a small amount of nuts, except for pistachios and peanuts( according to some recommendations, the use of nuts is better for a period of 3 months);
- raw fruits( preferably home-made), they need to be incorporated gradually, adding one product;
- homemade jam( in a small amount).
During this period, strongly discouraged from violating the diet, including in the menu whole cow milk, fatty sour cream, meat broths, pastries, cocoa beans, coffee, strong tea, raisins. Other foods can be excluded from the diet of a woman on the recommendation of a pediatrician.
Babe grows, the diet expands: from 3 to 6 months
After the newborn has lived its first three-month period, has matured and grown stronger, the feeding regime is softening for the nursing mother. Food is becoming more diverse, but the entire previous list of prohibited foods is still relevant.
Mom allowed to include fresh juices or fruit drinks( squeeze them should be before consumption):
Diet during this period allows you to eat pearl and wheat porridge, allows the use of fresh onions( onions).Whole cow's milk is still not recommended. Although according to some information, tea with milk is a good tool for lactation. And if the child does not have allergies to cow protein or lactose deficiency, such a remedy is quite applicable.
Menu from 6 months to 1 year.
. The organism of six-month-old children is able to withstand fried foods in the ration of a nursing mother. Products should not be too toasty and fat. Very slowly, in minimal portions, you can vary your table exotic, introducing into food oranges, tangerines, kiwi.
You can try to eat a little garlic( although children garlic taste and smell of milk is usually unpleasant), beans( eg borscht with beans), seafood and a small portion of chocolate.
The lactating woman's diet allows to include the following products in the menu:
- all kinds of meat used in previous periods and beef;
- expands the range of cereals, replenishing corn and rice;
- beans( peas and beans);
- different types of fish and seafood( preferably boiled or stewed);
- bread from bran, white dried;
- nuts( except for pistachios and peanuts);
- all kinds of baked vegetables;
- eggs quail and chicken( duck, goose and other yet better not to eat);
- cottage cheese, kefir, fermented baked milk;
- boiled potatoes, can be baked;
- in small quantities of onion and garlic;
- juices and fruit drinks;
- compotes and decoctions( mainly from dried fruits and dog-rose);
- not strong tea( green and black) without additives and flavors.
Summary table by month
|Month||Can||With caution||Can not be|
|From birth to 1|| || || |
|1 to 3|| Plus: || Plus: |
|3 to 6|| Plus: |
|From 6|| Plus: |
What does Dr. Komarovsky recommend?
Pediatrician Eugene Komarovsky and his advice are very popular today. Many women correlate their menu with its recommendations for breastfeeding. The basis of the lactating mother's diet for Komarovsky is healthy food, and should be excluded:
- spicy herbs( including garlic and onions);
- exotic fruits, primarily citrus;
- products containing all kinds of preservatives and colorings;
- carbonated drinks;
- evaporated milk;
- all kinds of dressings for dishes( first of all mayonnaise, ketchup and adzhika);
- macaroni in large quantities;
- all kinds of fast food;
- sausages and convenience foods;
- pickles, smoked meat, marinades;
- products containing GMOs.
Why do we need such a diet?
Many women believe that it is not necessary to follow these recommendations. Nothing terrible will happen if they eat, as usual, - the child adapts faster. Some appeal to the experience of their girlfriends, who barely had everything they wanted, drank and smoked. And their children survived. Certainly, children's organisms are different, and what is detrimental to one, the other can sustain. But this does not mean that there will be no consequences.
Proper nutrition of a woman and a healthy lifestyle can not save her child from the diseases that he will get, based on the life path he has chosen. But at the same time, they will significantly reduce the risk of developing a whole set of diseases, ensure its full development( both body and intellect).In any case, they will serve as significant prerequisites for the fact that the child was healthy, had strong immunity and a quick mind.