- 1. Social skills
- 2. Physical parameters
- 3. Mental and speech development
- 4. Small researcher
- 5. So what should a child be able to do?
A child at any age should develop harmoniously. Modern pediatrics focuses on the mental development of the baby - this concept is shared by foreign scientists, while domestic pediatricians have always considered the physical indicators of the child to be more important. The truth lies somewhere in the middle.
Each baby grows in its own way, slightly behind or ahead of the norm. However, there are indicators that characterize the "golden mean".
Social skills and abilities
A child of 10 months crawls well, is able to overcome obstacles. Some kids miss the stage of crawling, immediately becoming legs - in this case, to teach
- Listens to the speech of others, repeats sounds and simple words. The child knows the meaning of many words, relates them to objects. The word "mom" associates with his mother, knows his name.
- Boys become more independent and enterprising. They try to investigate everything, not paying attention to the discontent of the elders. Girls, by contrast, tend to deserve praise, doing what they are taught.
- The child actively replicates the adults, repeats their gestures and movements. During this period, you must be very careful, otherwise a child can get a habit from which it will be difficult to wean. But you can teach him new games - for example, he will willingly roll a typewriter or cradle a doll if he sees how his parents do it. But he himself does not learn how to play, a new game must be shown.
- Child 10 months are more interested in small toys and objects than large ones. At the same time, the motor skills of the hands develop, which has a positive effect on mental development. The child should be closely monitored, since he can shove the toy into his nose or mouth, swallow it.
- The Kid begins to be interested in other children, enjoys playing with them on the playground, although for kindergarten it is still too small.
Physical parameters of
Age 10 months is the time to consolidate the knowledge gained before, and also to move forward on the path of development. For successful lessons with the baby, parents should take into account some features of the period.
At the beginning of 11 months, the baby must sit confidently without help, stand up and stand, walk, holding hands for furniture and walls. He can easily turn from back to belly and crawl. Those kids who do not like crawling can still get this way to the toy that interests them. If the child does not like crawling, do not insist - the baby may like to move around on all fours, while he is already tearing his knees off the floor.
In 10 months it's time to start teaching the child to walk, but it is best to keep it under the armpits. The legs of the baby are strong enough, and he can make his first steps. At this time, it's time to think about buying comfortable shoes. Shoes should be slightly larger than the actual size of the legs - so that the thumb does not rest against the wall. Shoes without a backdrop should not be purchased, it can not fix an unstable leg. The right choice will help the baby to develop a healthy gait, on which the future condition of the spine depends.
Mental and speech development
The kid at 10 months not only copies adults, imitating their gestures and facial expressions, he shows his own taste, especially in food, insists on his own. Often parents see this as just a whim of a child, and in fact he learns to defend his own independence.
- The kid knows the names of most items in the house, can show them in response to the spoken word. He learns on the pictures of a toy, a typewriter, animals, he looks at the books with pleasure.
- Often children at this age react to music. They like to hold on to the support and stand on their legs, "dance" to the beat of the melody - some swing, others try to squat or just nod their heads. It is useful to develop this inclination, and still you can choose a melody that the child likes, and let him listen to it.
- By the 11th month the child begins to make meaningful sounds, for example, "ma", "give", "am."With the baby you can already talk "for real", get answers to simple questions. The child can show what kind of bucket or what kind of scapula he wants to take for a walk, what to wear to him blouse. It is very important to give the child the opportunity to make a choice, to make a decision.
At 11 month old the child will enter, already able to eat and drink from the dishes, clap hands, wave a pen to mom or dad, collect the pyramid and stack the cubes one on the other. He is able to fulfill the simple request of an adult: to give a toy, raise the handle or leg when dressing.
Kid can not only do this. He can already deal with two things at once: the spoon gleams the porridge in a plate, moves the cube with a wand, collects small items from the table with his fingers. Parents should help the crumb to learn about the world, coming up with interesting games and training.
Children at this age are not so clumsy, they are better at owning their bodies. A child of 10 months easily grabs a toy suspended above the crib. The kid likes to explore all available places, find different objects and play them - finds like him much more than his own toys.
For normal mental development of the child, it is important to make such discoveries from time to time. Therefore it is better to prepare for the baby future finds, putting in convenient places bright books, smart towels or just beautiful boxes. Let the child find what the mother will prepare, and the dangerous items should be removed higher to protect the baby from injury. It is advisable not to forget about electrical outlets - they should be put on stubs so that the kid could not play with them.
If the crumb falls into the hands of a complex toy, he will try to open it to see what's inside. The same applies to subjects not intended for games.
So what should a child be able to do?
The kid can:
- sit down and sit without assistance, play toys;The
- can sit on a pot and knows what it is intended for;
- crawl, crawl in the chosen direction;
- holding on to anything, stand on legs;
- to walk when kept;
- imitate gestures and facial expressions, make meaningful sounds;
- to play with toys, performing simple actions: to swing a doll, to put on rings on a pyramid, to add cubes;
- climb on a low bed and peel off it;
- fulfill the simple requests of adults: show my mother, do "ladushki";
- drink from a cup, spoon a porridge from a plate;
- know the names of household items, learn on the pictures of toys and animals;
- raise toys with both hands and throw them, throw them out of the crib;
- understand what they say, including the words "no" and "impossible", if adults used them in conversations with him;
- laugh together with adults;
- respond to its name, issuing sounds or turning the head;
- to take small objects with small fingers, to put small into large;
- play with other children;
- to carry out a simple choice - which blade to take for a walk.
If the parents are worried about whether their child is developing correctly, it makes sense to watch the video of Dr. Komarovsky's school. This popular in our days specialist will answer many questions that excite moms and dads.