- 1. Sunscreens
- 2. Antipyretic / analgesic agents
- 3. Remedies for the treatment of intestinal disorders
- 4. Drugs used in ARI and acute respiratory infections
- 5. Means for injuries and bruises
- 6. AntiallergicMeans
Collecting a first aid kit for children at the sea, at the cottage or at a rest place, each mother thinks about what should be included in it. This issue should be approached very responsibly and well thought out the composition of the first aid kit for the child, especially if you have to go with the kids no older than three years of age. It is not so important where the journey is planned: abroad, to our south or to relatives, in the bag for children's medicines, we need to put the preparations "just in case"( bandages, cotton wool, means of temperature, etc.) and the medications taken by the child on a permanent basisBasis.
Each kid is individual, so before leaving, it is worth consulting with a doctor and d
If you plan to use a first aid kit for a child at sea, then you should remember about a long stay in the sun, and, accordingly, you need to take care of additional protection for baby skin. Therefore, going on vacation, you need to include in the composition of a children's handbag with medicines Panthenol spray and sunscreen( with an SPF factor of at least 50).
Antipyretic / analgesic drugs
A pediatric first aid kit should include pain relievers and antipyretic agentsPreparations. As a rule, the basis of these drugs is ibuprofen or paracetamol, as well as their combination. It should be noted that only paracetamol or only ibuprofen works on some children. In the absence of experience in using these drugs, it is worth taking one drug from each group, and it is in the syrup, as the candles can melt, given that their storage temperature does not exceed 20-25 degrees.
- Ibuprofen series : Ibufen( from three months to 2 years), Nurofen( can be used from three months).
- Paracetamol series : Panadol, Efferalgan, Paracetamol. At sufficiently high difficult temperatures, Ibuklin Junior can be used.
Remedies for the treatment of intestinal disorders
Changing the climatic conditions, water, nutrition can cause the baby problems with the intestines. Therefore, when collecting the first aid kit on the road, it is necessary to put:
- Activated carbon - adsorbent;
- Enterosgel or Polysorb - enterosorbents, approved for use from the first days of life;
- Smectu - antidiarrhoeal preparation;
- Ersefuril is an antimicrobial agent that is used for acute poisoning with diarrhea in children from 6 years of age;
- Furazolidon is an antibiotic prescribed from 3 years with foodborne toxic infections, dysentery, giardiasis;
- Mezim Forte, Creon, Festal - enzymes that improve digestion;
- laxative - for example, Dufalac or suppositories with glycerin;
- Regidron - used for severe diarrhea or vomiting, helps to restore loss of fluid in the body.
If you have problems with the baby with the gastrointestinal tract, you need to add such drugs as Bifiform or Linex. In the case of a trip with the baby should be placed anti-colic: granules Plantex, Baby Calm, Sab Simplex, Espumizan.
Drugs used in ARI and ARI
In order to prevent viral diseases should take on holiday ointment Viferon( suitable for children up to 2 years) Or Oksolinovuyu ointment for older children. As for the prevention and treatment of ARI and ARI can be applied:
- homeopathic remedies such as Oscillococcinum, candles or Viferon Viburkol,
- antivirals - Anaferon Children( 1 month) Arbidol( from 3 years).
For respiratory infections, broad-spectrum antibiotics are prescribed:
- Flemoxin Solutab( penicillin group),
- Suprax( cephalosporin group),
- Sumamed( from the macrolide group)
For sore throats, antiviral drugs:
You can also use tablets for resorption - for example, Lizobakt, spray my throat with Miramistin. Cope with a dry cough will help syrup Erespal. When
stuffy nose sprays should be used:
- and vasoconstrictor drops from the common cold - Nazivin( permitted starting from 1 month).
When going on vacation, it is advisable to take ear drops, such as Otipax. Salt water, sand, runny nose can cause inflammation of the eyes of the baby, so you should put "Albucid" or any other antimicrobial drops.
Means from injuries and bruises
Being at the dacha or at sea, the baby will not sit still. For this reason, the likelihood of getting abrasions, cuts and bruises increases. Therefore, going on the road, put with you:
- cotton wool and cotton;
- elastic bandage;
- bactericidal plasters;
- iodine or zelenok( best in the form of a marker);
- cotton wool;
- sterile bandages;
- hydrogen peroxide to process wounds;
- means for tissue regeneration - for example, balm "Rescuer" for children or spray Panthenol.
antiallergic Even if the baby had not suffered from an allergy, it is necessary to take with an antihistamine. New water and food, unusual plants, insects can cause allergic reactions. Modern means of enjoying the greatest popularity:
- Fenistil ( 1 month),
- Zyrtec ( from 6 months),
- Claritin ( syrup for children aged 2 years and older pills - from 3 years)
FenistilIs released in the form of drops, and it is very convenient, since it is possible to give it even to the smallest, mixing it with a drink or a meal. Suprastin - although time-tested, but more "heavy" drug. Also it is necessary to consider, that to children under 1 year it is not necessary to give antihistamine preparations for the night. Their sedative effect can provoke apnea( temporary respiratory arrest).
When traveling to a dacha, it is worthwhile to bring along such preparations as Fenistil-gel or Psilo-balm, helping to cope with itching from mosquito bites and other insects. Some remedies like these are suitable for all family members for the treatment of sunburn.
A pediatrician will orient when, in what cases and in what doses is it worth taking this or that drug. This information is best written down so that you can quickly use the right tool if necessary.