- 1. Reasons for not decoys in infancy
- 2. Three words against decoys
- 3. Benefits semolina for children older than one year
- 4. At what age can enter semolina?
- 5. Rules cooking semolina
- 6. Simple recipes
- 6.1. Semolina porridge 5%
- 6.2. Rape porridge 10%
- 6.3. Semolina porridge in the multivariate
- 6.4.Steamed porridge with pumpkin
- 6.5. semolina soufflé with
jam Just a couple of decades ago, semolina considered almost basic cereal for infants. Times change, and the opinions of the medical profession are changing. Today semolina is no longer considered a substitute for mother's milk and suitable food for the baby. Mainly because of its characteristics and because of insufficient maturity of the intestines of the newborn.
Reasons for not decoys in infancy
Why baby 6-7 months can not enter the semolina in the diet? Manka - quite
Depending on the nature of the chair and set them grudnichka weight speed, the lure should start with vegetable puree or porridge, boiled water. You can start with the following porridges:
Recommend to enter the first buckwheat. Boil milk is not worth it because cow protein often causes allergies in infants. For cooking, you can grow milk with water, but only in 9-10 months.
Three words against decoys
Dr. Komarovsky, as well as other pediatricians warn parents - the first cereal, which is administered in solid foods should be gluten-free.
- Gluten is a useful vegetable protein called gluten. However, in infants, it leads to the adhesion of the villi of the immature epithelium of the intestine, and this can lead to a violation of absorption of beneficial compounds and inflammatory processes. Also, it can act as an allergen. Therefore, it is better to give preference to buckwheat or corn groats.
- Gliadin is a glycoprotein, a component of the proteinaceous nature, thanks to which the adhesion and necrosis of the intestinal villous epithelium occurs, resulting in the development of celiac disease in children who are predisposed to this disease. In the future, according to a number of specialists, chronic inflammation can be transformed into oncoprocess.
- Fitin - an excellent antioxidant, helps the liver. However, there is harm - it is believed that it interferes with the absorption of zinc, calcium and magnesium, necessary for a growing body. In this case, the process of assimilation of iron can be disrupted, and also problems with vitamin D arise. As a consequence, a child develops rickets. This issue is controversial, until now, nutritionists have not agreed on this. In addition, there is very little in the mank of the phytin, but as an additional factor it can play a role.
Benefits of manga for children older than the year
A favorite of many cereals, of course, has its advantages for the child's body. Use of porridge:
- Contains essential B vitamins that strengthen the nervous system, as well as vitamin E - the key to the growth and development of the baby( 50% of the daily norm of 100 grams for a baby from 1 year old).
- Contains micronutrients such as magnesium and potassium, which have a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system, as well as silicon, strengthening tooth enamel.
- Improves digestion, enveloping the gastrointestinal tract and relieving spasms.
At what age can you enter a manga?
. Despite such an unflattering characteristic, semolina porridge is a useful and even necessary product from a certain age. With how many months is it better to inject a semolina in this case? Approximately from 11-12 months, that is after 1 year. There is an opinion that it is possible to give a mango to an 8-month-old baby in a liquid form, but it is better to postpone its introduction to later terms.
In a single situation it is worth doing at such an early age - when the baby does not gain much weight:
- This product is very useful for children who do not gain weight because of their caloric content. Even on liquid porridge, the slimest baby will recover.
- There are a lot of vegetable protein in the semolina, micronutrients and vitamins, as well as starch, which the body transforms into bioenergy.
- This porridge does not require long cooking, due to which quite a large number of vitamins in it will be preserved during cooking.
Like any lure, enter the manga carefully and carefully, following the reaction of the baby. If there are signs of allergy( most often it's skin rashes), the product should be immediately ruled out from the diet of the baby and try to repeat its introduction in a few months.
Rules for cooking semolina porridge
In order to make the porridge tasty and bring benefit to the crumb, you need to know not only how many months to give it to your child, but also how to cook it correctly. Porridge can be cooked liquid, so that the baby can suck it like milk from a bottle, or thick. By the age of one year the child is large enough to eat it just like any other porridge - a spoon, so it can be made and thicker.
Cook the rump for 8-10 minutes, then inject milk and, if necessary, sugar, allow to boil and remove from the plate. In the mango, to make it tastier, you can add fruit or berries. To obtain a liquid( 5%) or viscous( 10%) porridge take a different proportion of the liquid - 1: 5 and 1: 3.5, respectively. Here are a few simple recipes.
Steamed porridge 5%
Boil 120 ml. Water, stirring, enter 1 tsp. Cereals as described above, and, stirring constantly, cook on a small fire for about 8 minutes. Then add 60 ml. Hot( 70 ° C) unboiled milk and ¼ tsp. Sahara. Bring the manga to a boil and simmer on a small fire for a couple of minutes.
Semolina porridge 10%
Connect 120 ml. Water and 100 ml. Cold milk, boil. Enter 1 tbsp. L.Grits and cook for 8-10 minutes( as described above).Then add 50 ml. Warmed to 70 ° C milk ½ tsp. Sugar and stew on a small fire for a couple of minutes. In the finished porridge put 5 gr. Butter.
Steamed porridge in the multivariate
In the bowl of the multivark, place:
- 30 gr. Manki;
- 2 tsp. Sahara;
- 150 ml.water;
- 250 ml. Milk;
- 7 gr. Butter.
In the multivarker select the mode "Milk porridge", the timer - 10 minutes. To avoid lumps, you need to gently mix the porridge in the middle of the program( 5 minutes before the end of cooking).
Steak porridge with pumpkin
Boil porridge in the usual way( by analogy with the second recipe 10% porridge) - for this you need: 1 tbsp. L.Manki, 60 ml. Water and 150 ml of milk. For pumpkin puree will need 100 gr. Pulp of pumpkin - cut it into thin pieces and boil until soft in a small amount of water. Wipe gourd pumpkin through a sieve, add ½ tsp. Sugar and mix. Combine the ingredients and add 5 gr. Butter.
Soufflé with manga with jam
A child over 1.5 years of age can be pampered with a small portion of a new dessert dish and cook him a souffle. What will be needed:
- 2 tbsp. L.Manki;
- 150 ml of milk;
- 60 ml.water;
- 1 egg;
- 2 tsp. Butter;
- 2 tsp. Jam;
- ½ tsp. Sahara.
Boil the croup according to the classic recipe( 10%).Ready to lightly cool the porridge add 1.5 tsp. Butter, sugar yolk with sugar, and whipped protein. Mix well the mass and put it in a mold pre-lubricated with the remains of butter. Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes. A ready portion of souffle is poured with jam.
So, with reasonable use of semolina porridge will be a useful dish in the diet of a child of 1 year. Without lumps, cooked by all the rules, she will be able to charge the karapuza with energy in the morning - at breakfast, or prepare for a sound sleep if you feed her baby for the night.
https: //www.youtube.com/ watch? V = npPwV1s08SE