Rosehip is considered an excellent means for burning fat, and also includes a whole complex of vitamins and mineral components, which is extremely important during pregnancy. All sorts of broths, syrup, juice, tinctures - each form of consumption of this berry has its own characteristics, which we will talk about in this article.
- Rosehip: useful properties of berries
- Is it possible to have a dogrose during pregnancy?
- Cautions for the use of dog rose during pregnancy
- Rules for the collection and storage of berries
- Rosehip for weight loss during pregnancy
- Rosehip flower during pregnancy
- Rosehip as a diuretic
- Fresh fruit intake during pregnancy
- Rose hip tea during pregnancy
- Broth of dogrose during pregnancy
- Infusion fromDogrose
- Oil from the hips
- Syrup of dogrose during pregnancy
Rosehip: useful properties of berries
Broths for pregnancy - shirto see natural medicines from the hips, which have a tonic and tonic effect
Thanks to the antiseptic effect, the decoction from this berry is useful for eliminating pathogenic bacteria. In addition, such a tool is indispensable in the treatment of cardiovascular dysfunction. Since the content of useful substances necessary for the daily diet of man is extremely high, the dogrose can be called the record holder among all known berries. In addition to the number of chemical components and vitamins, this berry is characterized by a high concentration of substances, which allows to use it in small quantities.
Rosehip contains ascorbic acid, which is several times more than in the usual black currant or lemon. In addition, berries are rich in carotene, vitamins of group B, C, calcium, magnesium, chromium, manganese, zinc, silicon, iron, phosphorus, copper, potassium. However, this list of beneficial properties of dogrose does not end there. The berry can be called a valuable health deposit, because it contains rare vitamins of the K, P, E, A, organic acids, minerals, pectins, and tannin components.
Is it possible to have a dogrose during pregnancy?
While waiting for the crumbs, every little thing is essential. The future mother with special caution approaches the choice of food products, in any case not to harm her baby in the womb. Therefore, the issue of traditional medicine remains open. However, in favor of this berry should be a number of the following arguments:
- dogrose helps strengthen immune functions and protect the body from infections;
- berry provokes natural cleansing of the body and intestinal tract;
- improves the liver;
- helps to increase the elasticity and strength of the walls of capillaries, vessels;
- enhances enzymatic activity;
- berry stimulates the endocrine system;
- the fruits of this plant reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood;
- dogrose also improves the synthesis of hormones;
- reduces perception of allergens.
Cautions for the use of dogrose during pregnancy
Despite the high content of medicinal trace elements, dogrose has some warnings before using during pregnancy. The main aspects are the following:
- In the first trimester, you should take special care to consume tea, decoction or rose hip syrup. In connection with a sharp increase in immunostimulating effect in the maternal body, rejection of the fetus may occur.
- During the second and third trimester this restriction becomes invalid, since the use of decoction from this berry is recommended for saturation of the body with mineral components and strengthening of the cardiovascular system. However, only berries collected far from the highway, motorways, contaminated areas are allowed to be used.
Also the following symptoms can be attributed to the basic contraindications of dog rose:
- dermatological diseases;
- increased content of ascorbic acid adversely affects the weakened organism with diseases of the stomach( peptic ulcer, gastritis, colitis);
- heart diseases such as endocardial inflammation, circulatory disorders, hypotension, internal heart membranes;
- high blood pressure.
It is also worth considering the fact that the dog rose negatively affects the enamel and dental tissue, and therefore it is recommended to rinse the mouth with water after each use of the berry.
Rules for the collection and storage of berries
Hips should be stored in the middle of autumn, tk. It is during this period that the fruits are sufficiently ripe. If you want to take sweet berries, then it is desirable to wait for the appearance of a dark-burgundy shade. However, one should take into account the nuance that in the process of aging the dogrose, he, undoubtedly, accumulates sugar, but loses the content of vitamin C.
. During autumn cooling, the fruits begin to darken and this is the last chance to harvest. Processing berries is quite laborious, because of which the selling price of dog rose is so high. However, if you decide to make a stock yourself, then it is necessary to follow such rules:
- Collected berries should be washed under running water.
- Remove the top and bottom ends of each fruit.
- Cut the berries in half and cut the core, thin hairs and seeds.
- Place on a cotton towel in a dark and well ventilated area of the house to allow the berries to dry.
- In the end, remove the fruits in sealed containers for further storage.
Rosehip is recommended to be used during the cold season. They are a powerful immunostimulating agent and will help prevent the development of viral and colds. A fragrant warm tea or a decoction of these berries will become a wonderful drink, quenching thirst and warming in the winter evenings. In addition, a slightly sour taste often saves toxicity.
If you do not have the opportunity to collect the dog rose on your own, you can buy it at a pharmacy or a specialized store.
Rosehip for weight loss during pregnancy
Broth from rose hips is not only a vitamin drink that is saturated with all sorts of mineral micro and macro components, but also an effective remedy for the appearance of excess weight in a pregnant woman. This drink contains a lot of nutrients that quickly saturate the body, speeding up the process of metabolism.
For preparation of a drink it is necessary to prepare: 3 tbsp. L.Dried hips of wild rose and 1 liter of boiling water. Dry fruits must be filled with liquid and allowed to infuse for 10-12 hours. Then strain the broth. The recommended scheme of consumption - 3 times a day with daily intake. It is advisable to drink infusion 40 minutes before eating.
Rosehip from swelling during pregnancy
Increased swelling during gestation - a common phenomenon that accompanies almost every single pregnancy. In this case, edema can appear on the legs and face. Symptoms are accompanied by rapid fatigue, mild toxicity and weight gain. In case of inaction, there is a risk of increased blood pressure, development of nephropathy due to the appearance of protein in the urine. In the most neglected cases of ignoring puffiness, eclampsia may occur.
Undoubtedly, the treatment of such a condition should be carried out under the supervision of the attending physician, who, as a rule, prescribes diuretics. However, the use of a simple decoction of rose hips will also help cope with increased edema. The reason is that the drink perfectly quenches thirst and saturates the body with useful components. Thus, only 1 glass of dried fruit, boiled in 2 liters of boiling water, will help to cope with the problem.
Rosehip as a diuretic
Dried wild rose berries are a true home healer for women during pregnancy. Without side effects, a fragrant with sour taste helps to cope with many problems and tone up the body. However, one of the most significant effects is a diuretic effect.
Broth of wild rose has a strong but delicate effect. This is due to the specific chemical composition of the fruit, which allows you to maintain the necessary biochemical balance. Since salts are removed from the liquid, metabolic products, mineral compounds, then their stock should be replenished to normalize the condition. Synthetic drugs diuretic action leads to exhaustion of the body, while the drink from the hips, more than compensate for the content of the necessary trace elements.
Fresh fruit intake during pregnancy
Fresh rosehip can be consumed only after preliminary consultation with a gastroenterologist. On the one hand, such berries retain all the useful components and substances that lose their siu when cooked. However, on the other hand - it is fraught for a pregnant body a serious disruption of the gastrointestinal tract. Due to the high content of ascorbic acid in fruits, it is strictly recommended that this product should not be consumed by people with high acidity of the stomach. And this condition for a woman during the bearing of a baby is often enough.
The use of fresh berries is possible only during their maturation, which lasts only a couple of months a year. However, you can make a dogrose and mashed potatoes to enjoy it all year round. For its preparation, it is necessary to carefully treat the berries, removing all the villi and seeds that irritate the intestinal tract. Then, the dogrose is crushed with a blender and stored when dry in a sealed container.
As a rule, during pregnancy, doctors recommend limiting consumption of fresh berries to a daily rate of 15 g of the product. This equals 5-7 berries.
Tea from rose hips during pregnancy
Tea from wild rose berries is a simple and useful drink that is used as a preventive and therapeutic agent for strengthening the immune system of the pregnant woman's body. For its preparation it is necessary to prepare:
- crushed dry berries - 20 g;
- boiling water - 200 ml;
- sugar if desired.
Rosehip fruits are buried in a deep container( it is desirable to use a thermos bottle), poured over with boiling water. After this, it is necessary to give the drink to infuse for 15 minutes. Before consumption, tea should be filtered and added honey or sugar if desired.
Important! For a more intense taste and pronounced effect, it is advisable to leave the drink overnight.
Tea from the hips should be consumed no more than 1 cup per day. However, for the treatment of inflammatory processes of the genitourinary system, stimulation of the gallbladder, the preparation of the drink is somewhat different. To do this, 1 tbsp. L.Dry berries pour 200 ml of boiling water and leave to infuse for only 3 hours. This drink should be drunk 3 times a day in a volume of ½ cup.
Decoction of dogrose during pregnancy
Decoction of dry berries is a tasty, aromatic and tonic drink, which is a natural deposit of valuable microelements, which is especially important in the period of gestation. By the concentration of nutrients and nutrients, wild rose exceed all berries that grow on the domestic expanses. Let us consider in more detail two ways of brewing a drink.
- For the first recipe, you need to prepare 3 tbsp. L.Dried hips of wild rose, 100 ml of boiling water. Fruits are flooded with liquid, after which it must be boiled for 7-8 minutes over low heat. It is desirable to prepare the broth in an enameled vessel, covering the contents with a lid. The resulting beverage must be carefully filtered and add 3 tbsp. L.Honey. This broth is taken in 100 ml twice a day - in the morning and in the evening.
- According to the second recipe you need to prepare 30 g of dry berries and 200 ml of steep boiling water. Rosehips also should be filled with liquid and boiled on the stove for 10 minutes. After this, the resulting broth should be poured into a glass container, covered with a lid and put in a dark place. There, the drink should be infused for 10 hours. After the specified time, the broth must be filtered, add honey to taste. Drink should be consumed 2-3 times a day for 200 ml.
Infusion of rose hips
Unlike decoction and tea made from dry hips, this drink is used, as a rule, for medicinal purposes. For this reason, a preliminary consultation with the attending physician is necessary. Tincture is recommended to drink during pregnancy 2-3 times a day in volume - ¼ cup. Such a drink helps to improve the enzymatic properties of the gastrointestinal tract.
Preparation of the infusion takes place in the following sequence:
- Shredded and dried berries of dogrose in an amount of 1 tbsp. L.Must be placed in an enameled container.
- Then the contents are poured with 200 ml of steep boiling water.
- For 15 minutes, the liquid should be heated in a water bath.
- Then the infusion should be left for 45 minutes in a cool dark place.
- After this, the drink is carefully filtered.
- The remaining volume should be diluted with boiled water to make 1 cup infusion.
- The drink is ready for use.
Oil from rose hips
Oil is produced by squeezing out the hips. This product has a lot of useful properties and during pregnancy can be used exclusively by external methods. The chemical composition is distinguished by an impressive amount of fatty acids, including linoleic, stearic, linolenic, myristic, oleic and palmitic acids. Among the microelements that make up the product, it is worth mentioning molybdenum, copper, strontium, iron, calcium, manganese, phosphorus. In addition, the oil is rich in carotene( vitamin A), tocopherol and vitamins C and F.
It acts as a means for healing wounds, relieving inflammation, various dermatoses. In addition, rosehip oil is used as a prophylactic measure against the appearance of stretch marks. The microcomponents that make up the skin give elasticity to the skin, nourish it and saturate it with moisture.
The way this unique product is used is very simple. A small amount of oil is applied to the gauze napkin, and then the matter is applied to the affected area of the skin. The duration of treatment depends on the type of disease. For example, to treat dermatosis oil lotion is applied 3 times a day, and the duration of the course is 1 month.
Syrup of dogrose during pregnancy
Syrup is obtained from the juice of wild rose berries, adding sugar to it. During the carrying of the baby to such a product should be treated with extreme caution, having previously consulted a doctor. If the specialist does not assign an individual admission scheme, then the pregnant woman can be guided by such a dosage: 1 tbsp. L.Syrup during meals with a frequency of 2-3 times a day.
Preparation is carried out in the following sequence of operations:
- Dried wild rose berries should be filled with water in a ratio of 2: 1.
- Then the ingredients must be boiled for 20 minutes.
- The resulting broth is filtered through a double gauze.
- The remaining berries should be wiped through a sieve, mixed with broth and drain again.
- Then you need to enter sugar in a volume that is half that of originally taken water.
- Cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
The resulting syrup should be stored in the refrigerator.
Briar boiling rules are shown on the video: