Many mothers, after going through all the pregnancy tests, are familiar with this phenomenon, when the appearance changes almost beyond recognition. The face during pregnancy can change, brown or white spots appear, depending on the natural skin pigment, deep pimples, small rashes and swelling.
- How to learn about pregnancy by face
- Pregnancy and rashes
- Why do acne appear?
- How to deal with the rash
- What else to know
- Face stains during pregnancy
- Redness and vascular setochki
- Pigmented spots on the face during pregnancy
- How to get rid of
- Preventing the appearance of pigmentation
- Fighting pigmentation after childbirth
- Swelling, papilloma
Our grandmothers were also ableDetermine whether a woman is pregnant or not at the same time. No, no, we do not mean a well-marked, rounded tummy. Determine pregnancy in the early term, when only future parents can know about it, you can by the face. In some women, it does not change,
How to find out about pregnancy on the face
First of all, a person in the first trimester of pregnancy can get drunk, it seems that the woman is tired or not slept well. Due to hormonal changes in the body, the complexion and brightness of the eyes can change. Still our grandmothers could precisely define, the woman is pregnant or not on the form of the face - it was a little extended and rounded. Probably, this sign also testified about the coming pregnancy, but within a few weeks the woman still could not recover so much that it was noticeable even on the face. Probably, the face changed due to improper functioning of the kidneys, which is quite likely during pregnancy.
Still it is possible to define or determine early pregnancy on appearance of the woman if it is excruciated by a toxemia. Then, for sure, the face acquires an "earthy" shade and characteristic pallor.
And vice versa, when a new life arises, a woman blooms. This can be noticed by others - the face becomes smooth, a slight blush appears. It happens and vice versa, when during pregnancy due to hormonal adjustment in the body appear rashes. What do you need to know in order to cope with this problem?
Pregnancy and rashes
Let's return to our ancestors. Interestingly, our great-grandmothers could tell exactly who would be born to a woman-a boy or a girl. And they determined the sex of the baby so: if a woman becomes worse looking, she has problems with the skin, then a girl will be born, and if the woman is prettier, a boy is expected to be born.
What you need to prepare for:
- If before the onset of pregnancy your skin was far from ideal, you were struggling with increased fat loss, rashes, then after conception the situation will not improve. There is a high probability that the skin will look worse, and all the problems will increase.
- If you have never encountered such a problem as acne and acne, then during pregnancy you can not be insured against their appearance. Everything will depend on the hormonal background.
Nothing good is that there are rashes on the skin, no. Let's figure out why this happens and how to return the skin to beauty and freshness.
Why do pimples appear?
As mentioned earlier, rashes appear due to changes in the hormonal background. The body of a pregnant woman increases the amount of progesterone, the main hormone, which is responsible for maintaining pregnancy and is involved in the production of sebum. It turns out that the active development of this hormone inhibits metabolic processes. As a result, rashes appear.
The second reason is lack of fluid. The body is dehydrated, and hormones begin to work more actively. A pregnant woman should drink enough fluids to prevent the body from replenishing supplies on its own.
Skin changes in the form of rashes often appear early in pregnancy, when the woman has not yet had time to adapt to hormonal fluctuations. Many moms are worried about whether they can get rid of acne after childbirth. Undoubtedly, even a gynecologist will not be able to answer this question, as in some pregnant women rashes pass by themselves in 1 trimester, some continue to fight with pimples for 9 months, and there are cases when unpleasant rashes "accompany" a woman for a long time andafter childbirth. This is the fault of the female sex hormone estrogen. So get rid of this unpleasant cosmetic defect during pregnancy once and for all will not work. Especially it is necessary to consider, that it is forbidden to use hormonal preparations for the treatment of acne during the gestation of the baby. It remains to properly care for the skin, in order to maintain it in good condition.
How to deal with rashes
Effective method - to do a face cleaning. Women "in position" are allowed to do this procedure.
What do we mean by "cleaning"?Briefly, the procedure consists in opening the pores and cleaning the sealed sebaceous glands. After cleansing, it is necessary to do anti-inflammatory therapy. Pregnancy is not a reason to refuse to cleanse the sebaceous glands on the face, we learn more about popular methods of skin cleansing.
- Ultrasonic cleaning. It is performed by means of high-frequency sound oscillations. Not only pores are cleared, horny particles are also removed, blood circulation is stimulated. Permissible for pregnant women, if abscesses are absent on the skin, its integrity is damaged or pronounced couperose.
- Face cleaning by vacuum method - gentle procedure. Allowed for pregnant women. How it happens: under vacuum, the pressure of the tip acts on the sebaceous glands, as a result they are released from dirt and sebum. After the procedure, the face looks fresh and rested. Vacuum cleaning of the face is recommended for those with extended pores. You can not do this procedure for inflammation and couperose.
To get rid of pimples on the face during pregnancy, you can, if 1 time in 3 months do a face cleaning.
The procedure consists of several steps:
- Purification. The skin is released from the decorative cosmetics with the help of soft anti-allergenic cleansing compounds: gels, foams or milk. The choice of the remedy will depend on the type of skin.
- Exfoliation. It is applied in the event that the skin is not steamed. Then creams with enzymes and fruit acids are used. Pregnant women can make a pairing or choose the 2nd option.
- Pore opening. It is carried out with the help of a special apparatus - valorizer. Steam can not be dissected if the vessels are closely located, there is strong hair, the patient has high blood pressure or has bronchial asthma. Instead of hardware steaming, you can apply to the skin a special tool that opens the pores on the face.
- Purification. This stage of face cleaning can be performed in 2 ways: mechanical and hardware. In the first case, dirt is removed manually by special tools( spoons, loops).It is long and painful, but effective. In 2 cases, ultrasound or vacuum is used. Pregnant women can choose an acceptable method of skin cleansing.
- Pore closure and recovery phase. On the skin is applied a mask made of clay with the addition of mineral components( zinc, potassium), on top of the mask is put a moist napkin to more actively affect the irritated skin. As a result, the skin will become smooth, radiant, small rashes and even pigmentation will disappear. The procedure of Darsonval is contraindicated.
- The final stage. The skin is applied cream( nutrition, moisturizing, soothing effect).
Facial cleansing procedure lasting, but effective. After treatment, the skin will vanish, it will be fresh and rested. For those women who for various reasons can not visit the beautician, there is an alternative option - independent skin care at home.
You need to start with the selection of a cosmetic cleanser, which will be suitable for your skin type. You need to cleanse your skin 2 times a day, use tonic, creams that do not clog pores.1, a maximum of 2 times a week you can do a peeling and mask. The qualified specialist will help you to choose the correct cosmetic products. And more, it is important not only to regularly take care of the skin, you need to eat right and have more out in the fresh air. If you continue to smoke, and already carry the baby under your heart, think about his health - it's never too late to start a healthy lifestyle.
What else you need to know
In combating rashes, these recommendations will help:
- Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables. Do not forget about crumbly porridge and protein, but fat and smoked food is better not to eat.
- Drink lots of clean water. Tea and juices in the total amount of consumed liquid( 2-2.5 liters per day) are not included.
- You can not squeeze out acne by yourself, so you can smash the infection and hurt yourself. In the period of bearing the baby's immunity is weakened, so after squeezing out the acne the localization site can heal for a long time.
- Do not forget about proper digestion, stagnation in the intestine leads to inflammation on the skin.
- Cleanse the skin 2 times a day with special products.
- As a prevention, you can use natural masks from fresh strawberries, raspberries, grapes or apricots.
Face spots during pregnancy
Redness and vascular mesh
Approximately from the 10th week of pregnancy in the body of a woman, the volume of circulating blood increases. By the end of pregnancy, its volume will increase by 40%.If the baby is large, then this figure can be greater. Accordingly, the pressure on the women's vessels increases, they can not cope with the pressure of the fluid, burst or clog.
Find out about this woman can immediately by characteristic features. If the palms of the hands and feet often blush, and the skin appears red "stars", then the vessels can not cope with the work. Vessels can be bursting in a variety of places, but most often it happens on the face. According to gynecologists, such "jewelry" is worn by 60% of women during pregnancy. And if the redness of the extremities is a phenomenon that is passing through, then it is very difficult to get rid of bursting capillaries on the face. They can remain on the face for life. If this phenomenon does not suit a woman, then you can get rid of a cosmetic defect after birth with a laser.1-2 procedures - and you can forget about red mesh forever. In the meantime, you have to mask the red spots on your face during pregnancy with cosmetic products.
Pigmented spots on the face during pregnancy
With every week of pregnancy, women are trapped in small surprises. They are not always joyful. For example, if you approach the mirror, you can see that some parts of the skin have become darker. Depressions under the arms, the halos of the nipples noticeably darkened - this is the work of the hormone progesterone. It causes the skin cells of melanocytes to work in a dual mode, that is, to produce more pigment. Cages obediently cope with the task, but the skin of a pregnant woman from this can suffer. Most often, the pigmentation appears on those areas that were previously darker before the conception( this can not be noticed with the naked eye) - on the cheeks, forehead, chin, over the upper lip and the back of the nose. The medical term for this phenomenon is called "chloasma" or "mask of pregnant women".Chloasma appears already at the 12th week of pregnancy. Or it may happen that there are no pigment spots during 9 months, and several months after the birth, they appear.
Dark spots on the face during pregnancy are a natural phenomenon and pass on their own after the birth of the child. True, this will not happen immediately, but in 2-3 months( a maximum - in a year).
If a woman wants to speed up the disappearance of spots, then during pregnancy you can tackle your skin.
How to get rid of
- Make a face mask from kefir or natural homemade yogurt. Apply kefir on the darkened areas, leave for 15 minutes. You can wash off with warm water.
- Make a mask from the pulp of fresh cucumbers and apply the slurry to the problem areas.
- You can grind parsley( leaves together with the root) in a blender. The juice can be filtered and poured into a separate clean container( they can wipe the face), and put the gruel in gauze and put it on the affected areas.
- Well brightens the stains of lemon juice or grapefruit. Apply it to the skin, and after 20 minutes rinse with water.
Preventing the appearance of pigmentation
Remember that the appearance of age spots on the face can be prevented even during pregnancy. To do this, before sun exposure, apply sunscreen( spf from 30), not only in the warm season, but also in frost, because ultraviolet rays are able to penetrate even through the clouds and reflect off the snow.
How to avoid staining:
- Your daily diet should consist of fruits, vegetables, cereals, fish or meat. Do not forget about vegetable oil.
- Protect skin from sunlight. In addition to the cream, buy a special lipstick.
- Do not try new items of cosmetology, during pregnancy, the skin can respond in different ways: pigmentation, rashes and even swelling.
- Drink plenty of fluids( up to 2.5 liters per day).
- You can not drink coffee and black tea.
- Avoid stress.
- Visit an endocrinologist - he will check the thyroid gland.
You can not do laser polishing and chemical peeling during the gestation period, and also use the funds with vitamin A. And remember that prolonged exposure to the sun does not solve your problems and tanning can not mask the pigmentation, it will only increase.
Fighting pigmentation after childbirth
After the birth of a baby, you can start working and lubricate the darkened areas on your face with special creams or serums containing fruit acids. If the stains do not go away even after a year or they have increased, it is necessary to consult a gynecologist, endocrinologist and dermatologist. If everything is in order, then you can get rid of the dark areas on the face in the beauty salon. Along with bleaching cosmetics you can use folk remedies.
During pregnancy, women often have swelling. This is due to the violation of water-salt metabolism, outflow of lymph and blood, as well as with increased stress on the kidneys. When a woman swells her face and hands, this indicates a third degree of swelling, 1 - shins and feet are poured, 2 - when there is swelling in the sacrum and in the lower abdomen.
On the face, swelling is noticeable at once, it is rounded and becomes noticeable. To determine if a woman has swelling, you can: tap on the skin with your finger, if a hole appears, then most likely, swelling is present. This can be confirmed only by a doctor who will determine the cause and prescribe the appropriate treatment. It is extremely dangerous to engage in self-medication and to let the situation drift. The doctor can prescribe a woman medication, vegetable-milk diet, recommend limiting the use of salt.
Mistaken opinion that when swelling should drink less liquid. On the contrary, it is impossible to limit the organism, it is necessary to drink a sufficient amount of purified water. But to give up the fermented, salted and pickled food is simply necessary.
How to prevent the onset of edema:
- Drink purified water, mineral contains salts that prevent the outflow of fluid from the body;
- do gymnastics, you can do yoga for pregnant women or swimming;
- how to relieve tension in the lower back and to relieve the kidneys: stand on the knees and elbows, stay in this position for 10 minutes;
- more rest;
- have a mild diuretic effect with pumpkin, carrot, black currant, raisin;
- it is possible to drink broths of grasses( under the reference of the doctor) from leaves of a cowberry, a horsetail, a bearberry.
Because of the decreased immunity during pregnancy, a woman may have warts and papillomas on her face. You can not delete them, you need to wait for delivery and only then solve the problem.
Another common problem of pregnant women is excessive hair. Hair on the face starts to grow faster due to hormonal adjustment in the body and improve blood flow. Superfluous hairs on the face can be carefully removed with tweezers or use a depilator. Do not use hair remover creams.
Remember that the skin of a pregnant woman becomes very sensitive and therefore you need to treat it carefully and properly take care.