7th week of pregnancy is one of the most important and difficult periods of pregnancy. In the development of the future baby begins embriofetalny period: now he ceases to be an embryo becomes a fetus and - by the end of 7 weeks, he completely lost their gills, body gradually acquires the desired shape, form organs and systems.
In the period of intensive growth of the baby, the most important task of the future mother is not to harm him and prevent the formation of developmental malformations. Therefore, you need to give up smoking and alcohol, harmful food, regularly consult a doctor. Of course, the body of every woman behaves individually during pregnancy: someone feels all the "features" of an early period, and someone feels fine. However, there are changes typical for every future mother. And also one most important principle: the health of the future baby depends entirely on how the woman treats her health during pregnancy.
- 7 week of pregnancy: what a woman feels
- 7 week of pregnancy: how external changes a woman's body
- 7 week of pregnancy: how to alleviate the symptoms of toxicosis
- 7 week of pregnancy: What happens to a woman's body
- 7 week of pregnancy: What happens to
- 7 fruitweeks pregnant: fetal photo
- 7 week of pregnancy: what tests you need to pass
- 7 week of pregnancy: a blood test for hCG
- 7 week of pregnancy: what is assigned hCG analysis
- 7 weeks pregnantspine: how to decipher the results of the analysis of hCG
- 7 week of pregnancy: exercise
- 7 week of pregnancy: the use of gymnastics during pregnancy
- 7 week of pregnancy: the general rules of supply
- 7 week of pregnancy, from what products need to give a pregnant woman
- 7 Weeks Pregnant: Video
7 week of pregnancy: what a woman feels
A woman can be prone to sudden mood swings: from emotional uplift to irritability, tearfulness and a feeling of intense anxiety. Sometimes pregnant people are concerned about severe headaches and dizziness.
At 7 weeks gestation, toxicosis is significantly increased and this is the main problem for women. Toxicosis manifests itself as nausea, vomiting, heartburn, constipation or bloating: there may be a single symptom or several at once throughout the day, but especially in the morning. You should understand that frequent vomiting is a difficult process for the body, so in this case it is better to seek help from your doctor. Often, food stops to give pleasure because of the distorted taste perception.
Most of the women experiencing early toxicosis get rid of it by week 14, and some accompany it before 17-18.But then unpleasant manifestations will cease to make themselves felt.
Many future mothers complain of a feeling of constant sleepiness. Do not forget that the pregnant woman needs to rest more: go to bed earlier, and get up later than the usual schedule. The night sleep of a pregnant woman should last at least 8-10 hours. Sometimes a woman's condition in the early stages of pregnancy is facilitated by a short day's sleep.
Feeling of heaviness in the legs and their puffiness often accompany pregnant women already in the early stages. This is a natural process, caused by the increase in blood volume - in fact at 7 week the volume is already more than usual by 10% and continues to increase.
7 week of pregnancy: how external changes a woman's body
Although the form of the abdomen is still difficult to guess the happy position of women, but it is easy to see that a favorite pair of jeans become cramped 7 week. Weight gain of 1-2 kg is possible. Experts note that the increase in weight of the pregnant woman occurs on average by 300 grams per week. The whole reason for the redistribution and accumulation of adipose tissue under the influence of hormones - the body of the mother is preparing to protect his future child from the outside world. However, if a woman is suffering from severe toxicosis, then she may even lose a couple of kilos of weight - if this happened, you should not worry.
As for the condition of the skin, here too everything is very individual. Some girls note an improvement in appearance and appearance of a special radiance. And others lament that the facial skin becomes fatter than usual, there are pigment spots or pimples, even in those who have never been prone to this.
By the 7th week pregnant women notice that their areola nipples darkened, and a dark band appeared from the navel to the bottom of the abdomen. All these are absolutely natural manifestations of hormonal changes. The body begins to prepare for breastfeeding, so chest tension and pain sensations increase, and the breast itself significantly increases in size. Even now you can think about buying a special bra for pregnant and lactating mothers. These bras are made from a natural soft fabric that promotes additional comfort.
7th Week of Pregnancy: How to Relieve the Signs of Toxicosis
- The transition to a fractional diet may help: eat a little, but 5-7 times a day. Refusing to eat at all, even if there is no appetite, is not worth it, because the fruit constantly needs the supply of nutrients.
- Try to find a product that does not cause nausea. For someone it's dried fruits, for someone, cookies.
- In the morning on an empty stomach you can eat a cracker or a small apple.
- Some future mothers get rid of nausea and help eating cold.
- Some pregnant women get rid of nausea in the morning toothpaste with a strong mint flavor or chewing gum.
- After consulting with a doctor, it is necessary to start taking vitamin and mineral complexes. These substances are now more than ever needed by the woman's body and the developing fetus.
- It is important to drink enough fluids, especially to expectant mothers, who are worried about vomiting. You can obtain the necessary liquid with juices, still mineral water, fruits and vegetables.
- Limit the use of perfume and cosmetics with a strong odor, it will also help reduce irritability and nausea.
- Restriction of loads( physical and emotional), especially in the morning, gives the body the ability to better cope with the serious restructuring that causes pregnancy.
- Avoid the use of aggressive cleaning and cleaning agents in the home and the inhalation of their vapors.
7th week of pregnancy: what happens to the body of a woman
The woman's body reduces the amount of hormones produced by transferring this function to the placenta. If the development of the placenta by this time is normal, then you can not worry - it will easily cope with this task. But if there are pathologies in the development of the placenta - there is a threat of miscarriage. Pathologies of placental development are possible with diseases of the uterus or genital organs, as well as in women who have recently suffered an abortion or an infectious disease. Particularly considerate is to be pregnant with thyroid disorders. Fetal development also in some cases can provoke inflammatory processes in the uterus, which are accompanied by an increase in temperature. The main thing is to constantly keep in touch with the doctor and if the condition worsens( especially if there is spotting or pain) to inform him about it, then the pregnancy can be saved.
But the yellowish discharge at the 7th week of pregnancy is quite a natural phenomenon and should not be feared. This is due to the constant renewal of the cells of the vagina. The uterus of the pregnant woman at week 7 becomes the size of a large orange. It is because of the growth of the uterus that a woman can from time to time feel cramps or sipping at the bottom of the stomach. Some pregnant women also describe the feeling of uterine tension and contraction.
The placenta continues to develop and becomes thicker, keeping toxic substances from entering the developing fetal organism, establishing a uteroplacental circulation between the mother and the future child. At week 7, the uterus is separated from the outside world by a so-called mucous plug. Thus, the woman's body protects the fetus from foreign influences and infections. This protective shell is formed from thick mucus, which is produced by the tissues of the uterus itself. The mucous plug will come out of the cervix just before the baby's birth.
Enlargement of the uterus leads to pressure on the bladder, because of this, urination becomes more frequent. If the manifestations of toxicosis gradually disappear, the toilet of the pregnant woman will have to be visited more often as the fetus develops. If during the urination the pregnant woman feels a cutting pain, then you should immediately consult a doctor - the pain may be a sign of cystitis( inflammation of the bladder mucosa).
7th week of pregnancy: what happens to the fetus
The fetus is actively growing, its body straightens: if at the beginning of the week its coccygeal parietal size is only 4-5 mm, then by the end of the week it reaches 11-13 mm. At the 7th week of fetal development, it can be compared to a small fasolinka, whose weight does not yet reach even 1 gram.
The blood circulation of the fetus changes significantly at the 7th week of pregnancy: the umbilical cord is formed and nutrients( utero-placental blood flow) begin to flow from the maternal blood to the upper part of the body. That is why at this stage, the development of the brain and upper limbs is faster. In addition, the fetal organism begins to independently produce red blood cells( erythrocytes), which transport oxygen to all developing tissues.
Now half the size of the body of the future child is the head, while between the head and the body begins to form the neck. In the coccyx region, you can still consider its continuation - a small tail, but a couple of weeks will pass and the tail will disappear.
The rapid development of the brain continues: it is already divided into two hemispheres, the formation of five cerebral bubbles is being completed, from which later the brain regions will develop. To understand how quickly the fetus develops, imagine that about 100 nerve cells per minute are formed in his brain. The head and spinal cord are already able to send impulses to the forming muscles and cause their contraction - the fetus begins to move.
It is at week 7 that facial features begin to appear: a region of the nose and mouth is outlined, the upper lip appears, primary formation of the jaw and milk teeth occurs, and hearing organs develop. The iris of the eyes acquires a pigmentation, the formation of the lens of the eye and eyelids is completed.
The heart is already contracting and distilling blood through the body, a septum is formed that divides it into two chambers. The development of blood vessels continues. The heart is located while in the middle of the sternum and slightly protrudes forward, but after a while it will take its natural position. With the help of the ultrasound machine, you can already hear the heartbeat of a future baby whose frequency of strokes is 150-160 per minute. Do not worry that the heartbeat of the fetus is faster - this is due to the current stage of its development.
Lungs develop and bronchi are formed, although the oxygen function is not currently assigned to them. The liver, kidneys and large intestine are at the final stage of formation. And the pancreas is about to start producing the first portions of insulin.
During this period, the fetus is rapidly developing handles and legs, although if you look at ultrasound, it will not be clearly visible yet. On the hands and feet, fingers begin to form, the area of the shoulder, forearms, elbows and knees, and the length of the extremities themselves increases.
The sex of the unborn child can not yet be determined. Only by the end of 7 weeks the sexual tubercle is formed, from which later sexual organs will develop.
The skeleton of the fetus begins to gradually ossify, and the skin becomes two-layered: it is on week 7 that the epidermis is formed and the sebaceous glands begin to work.
7th week of pregnancy: photo of fetus
7th week of pregnancy: what tests should be taken
At the 7th week of pregnancy it's time to register for a woman's consultation. At the same time, all primary examinations are carried out. Gynecologist necessarily takes smears to exclude the possibility of infection, the future mother gives an analysis of urine and blood. In addition to a general blood test, a test for HIV infection, hepatitis and syphilis( RW), and tests for human chorionic gonadotropin( HRC) are also required. If the future mother has a negative Rhesus blood and the father has a positive child, then it's time for the 7th week of pregnancy to take tests for Rh-antibodies to find out about a possible Rhesus-conflict.
Be very careful about taking medications, especially in the first 8 weeks of pregnancy, when the foundations of all the organs and systems of the baby's body are laid. Try to refuse to take any, even the most usual drugs. If this proves impossible, then continue to take it only with the permission of the doctor. Ultrasound examination( ultrasound) in the seventh week is prescribed extremely rarely, only with the probability of multiple pregnancies.
7th week of pregnancy: a blood test for hCG
Human chorionic gonadotropin( hCG) is the most important hormone. It is formed in the chorion( which subsequently develops into the placenta) already in the first hours after the fertilization of the oocyte.
HG affects the sexual organs of a woman and rebuilds them to maintain the embryo, stimulates the production of hormones necessary for pregnancy( progesterone and estrogens).
The normal level of HC in the body of the mother is an indicator of the correct development of the fetus and its protection from external factors.
hCG, affecting the adrenal glands, helps the fetus's organism to start producing hormones independently and plays an important role in shaping the sex of the unborn child. The action of home pregnancy tests is based on the analysis of hCG, excreted from the woman's body with urine.
7th week of pregnancy: what is the purpose of the hCG analysis?
- Identify the causes of amenorrhea( absence of menstruation).
- The content of hCG is diagnosed in early pregnancy.
- Exclusion of ectopic pregnancy.
- After an artificial abortion to evaluate its results.
- Monitoring the correct development of pregnancy.
- In case of risk of miscarriage or undeveloped pregnancy.
- To diagnose the condition of the fetus and to identify the defects of its development.
- Diagnosis of chorioepithelioma is a rare malignant formation, the appearance of which is possible during pregnancy.
7th week of pregnancy: how to decipher the results of the analysis of hCG
Analysis of HCG at week 7 is needed for the diagnosis of pregnancy disorders. When exactly it is necessary to take the analysis, each woman should be informed by the doctor.
At week 7, the amount of hCG in the woman's blood grows very rapidly( 2 times every 3 days), reaching its maximum at 10-12 weeks of gestation.
The level of hCG at week 7 of pregnancy can reach from 2,560 mIU / ml to 151,000 mIU / ml. Such a big difference between the indicators is due to the fact that the time between fertilization and implantation of an egg into the uterine wall can be different.
The absence of hCG in the blood may indicate that the analysis was done too early, and its low level is the erroneous determination of the gestation period or serious violations thereof:
- is an undeveloped pregnancy;
- fetal development delay;
- threat of failure;
- ectopic pregnancy.
Increases the level of hCG:
- for toxicosis;
- if a woman carries more than one fetus( multiple pregnancies);
- for fetal pathologies;
- error in establishing the gestational age;
- if a woman suffers from diabetes.
Having obtained the results of hCG analysis, do not try to decipher them yourself, you may not take into account many factors and do not know your norm. Leave this question to a qualified gynecologist who will compare the results of HCG with the results of other surveys and give you the necessary recommendations.
7 week of pregnancy: physical activity
After learning about pregnancy, you need to give up active physical training. Especially it concerns cycling, mountain and water skiing, horse riding, rhythmic gymnastics, weight lifting, volleyball, basketball, etc. Intensive training can cause bleeding and negative consequences for the fetus. However, this does not mean that a woman is not at all contraindicated in sports. If the doctor does not prohibit, then you can swim, run, play badminton or tennis, practice yoga or pilates.
A woman can feel a lack of oxygen, so it is very important to often be outdoors. Walk in the park every day for at least an hour, and if possible even more. Filling the lungs with oxygen helps to increase blood flow, which means that the fetus will receive more of the substances necessary to it.
There are also special gymnastic exercises for pregnant women on different terms, and they should not be neglected if your state of health allows.
7th week of pregnancy: use of gymnastics during pregnancy
Complexes of exercises are developed by doctors and are designed for expectant mothers who have pregnancy without complications. If a woman's gymnastics is not contraindicated by a gynecologist, then she should give her some time to help her body feel better.
- activates blood circulation;
- trains the birth canal to prevent gaps during delivery;
- a woman learns to breathe properly during delivery;
- burns extra calories;
- strong abdominal muscles will more easily cope with their task during childbirth;
- occurs the prevention of the formation of stretch marks and the appearance of cellulite;
- relaxes the muscles of the back;
- increases immunity;
- organism quickly adapts to the changes occurring with it;
- will provide a surge of energy and a good mood.
Even special gentle gymnastics for pregnant women have a number of contraindications:
- threat of miscarriage;
- low location of the placenta;
- high blood pressure;
- severe toxicosis;
- abdominal pain;
- is a multiple pregnancy;
- exacerbation of chronic diseases;
If during training a woman's health worsens, gymnastics should be stopped immediately:
- too frequent pulse( 120 beats per minute and more);
- dizziness and darkening in the eyes;
- increased blood pressure;
- appearance of selections;
- abdominal pain.
7th Week of Pregnancy: General Nutrition Rules
The first thing you need to give up for the period of pregnancy is diet. Proper and adequate nutrition is literally vital for the healthy development of the baby's future throughout the period of pregnancy, and especially during the formation of his body. A shortage of nutritional elements can provoke even a halt to its development or miscarriage.
You can often hear the opinion that during pregnancy a woman should "eat for two" - this is a delusion. Proper nutrition during child-bearing does not consist in increasing the amount of food, but in the use of foods rich in essential substances: minerals, proteins, carbohydrates and vitamins.
Special attention should be paid to the intake of proteins in the body, because it is proteins that are used to form the fetal organs. Very well absorbed by the body proteins of animal origin, so their amount in the diet should be at least 200 grams per day.
Those fats that are in the mother's body( even if it is very slender in appearance) will be enough for the fetus. Therefore, try to consume fatty foods and flour in a minimal amount. Otherwise, the accumulation of fats will occur in the body of the unborn child, its size will increase too, which will complicate the birth.
Iron is very important for preventing the development of anemia in the mother and fetus. To replenish iron stores in the body, regularly eat buckwheat, apples and nuts.
If a pregnant woman is concerned about indigestion, then to restore its normal work will help cooked rice and compote of blueberries. While the condition does not return to normal, it is better to stop eating fruits and vegetables.
To prevent constipation, include in the diet kefir, prunes, apples and products containing fiber: oatmeal, wholemeal bread( in small amounts).
- Dairy products contain proteins, as well as calcium, which is required to "build" the fetal bone tissue. It is advisable to use solid cheese and at least 0.5 liters of dairy products per day.
- Meat products are rich in vitamin B and, of course, proteins. It is better to give preference to less fatty poultry and fish. And if you cook pork or beef - remove fatty areas. Meat should be eaten 2 times a day in cooked or baked form. Smoked or too salty meat products can enhance the manifestation of toxicosis. Sausage products are better generally excluded from the diet, tk. They contain too much fat.
- Vegetables and fruits. The body of a pregnant woman needs fruits and vegetables for replenishment of vitamins. Also, vegetable fiber is very good at digestion. Therefore, vegetables and fruits should be present in the diet of a pregnant woman and used at least 4 times a day.
7th week of pregnancy: what products should I give to a pregnant woman
- Fat and spicy dishes, mustard and vinegar provoke too intensive work of the liver and kidneys - during pregnancy they should be excluded from the diet.
- Cooking salt can retain water in the body, leading to swelling. Try to reduce the use of salt to a minimum( 12-15 g per day).
- Smoked and salted meat.
- Coffee. Even if before pregnancy you could not live without this drink, try to abandon it altogether. Scientists have found that caffeine provokes narrowing of blood vessels and, as a consequence, oxygen starvation of the fetus.
- Soft cheeses( such as Bree or Camembert) can provoke poisoning.
- Raw eggs or soft boiled eggs.