Behind the months or years of a happy married life. You wanted to give life to a new person. You can congratulate you on this decision and wish you good luck, but it will not be enough. Since pregnancy is a very important and important stage in the life of a woman, it needs to be thoroughly prepared. We offer you to familiarize yourself with the basic rules of preparation for pregnancy.
- Why do I need to prepare for conception in advance?
- Preparing for pregnancy. With what to begin
- Preparation of the woman for pregnancy
- Preparation for pregnancy. Analyzes and Inoculations
- Vitamins for Pregnancy Pregnancy
- What is Pregravid Preparation for Pregnancy?
Why is it necessary to prepare for the conception in advance?
We can only please those responsible future parents who decided to prepare for the conception in advance. You can meet and such families who believe that you do not need to plan everything and prepare in advance. And what if it doe
First, it is worth paying attention to women's health. As practice shows, those married couples who knowingly came to a mutual opinion to give a life to a new person are already firmly on their feet, educated and even managed to make a career. Accordingly, the age of the woman who decided to give birth to a child is about 30 years old. At this age it is difficult to find an absolutely healthy person. There can be several reasons: living in a big city, unbalanced food, stress, etc. Only about the culture of nutrition can be said indefinitely. The modern food industry is 80% composed of a mixture of hormones, growth stimulants, antibiotics, modified foods and flavors. And using, even if not every day, chips, croutons, beer, ham, etc., a person exposes himself to a chemical attack. Immunity is not always able to cope with the influx of harmful substances, resulting in the body malfunctions. Why, then, endanger the new man, "populating" him in such an environment?
Secondly - infections that are transmitted sexually. A woman may not know that there is a pathogen in her body that can affect the normal course of pregnancy. Therefore, it is necessary to conduct a survey in advance, to take tests and, if necessary, to undergo appropriate treatment.
Third, the body's preparation for pregnancy after the age of 30 is simply necessary, as the modern pace of life often leads to stressful situations. When a woman gets nervous a lot of hormones are released into the blood. They negatively affect the body, provoking a number of diseases. Therefore, a woman needs to restore the nervous system before she conceives a child.
More details about the nuances and the need for preparation for pregnancy can be learned from the book of obstetrician gynecologist E. Berezovskaya.
Preparing for pregnancy. With what to begin
Methods of preparation of the woman and the man differ. First, consider what a man should do before conception.
First. A man needs to get rid of bad habits long before pregnancy planning. Smoking, alcohol abuse, and poor nutrition and stress - all these factors can negatively affect the quality of spermatozoa. They must be active. To know the quality of sperm, it is necessary to pass an analysis - spermogram. If a pathology is found, it is necessary to undergo the appropriate treatment. Improve the quality of healthy sperm can be folk remedies.
Every man should know that spermatozoa are afraid of irradiation. Therefore, if you have to undergo an X-ray examination, then from its moment before conception, it should take at least 3 months.
Recommendations for the Future of the Pope:
- Hand over tests for sexually transmitted diseases: hepatitis C and B, HIV infection.
- Visit the therapist, take a blood and urine test, take a fluorographic examination. If you have chronic infectious diseases, you need to undergo appropriate treatment. Such training will help to avoid exacerbations, which can seriously threaten the health of mother and future child.
- Because steroids and antibiotics decrease the quality of sperm, then after the treatment it is necessary to take a break. Only after 3 months after taking medications can you plan to conceive.
- Drink a course of vitamins for men. Specialized herbal preparation "Spematon" is intended to improve the quality of sperm in conception planning.
A positive attitude, proper nutrition, a healthy lifestyle and regular sex life is all that a man needs to do to prepare for the conception.
A woman needs to go a long way to pregnancy and preparation for childbirth. At what age is it better to plan the first pregnancy? This question can definitely not be answered even by a qualified specialist. Given the modern life rhythm and the fact that many women first get education( and not one), then they direct all forces to self-realization and only after a certain goal in the career is achieved, they decide to give birth to a child. It's good or bad, when after 30-35 years a woman is just beginning to think about starting a family, we will not talk. It is important only one thing - before giving birth to a child, a woman should provide herself, that is, stand firmly on her feet.
It is believed that the best age for the first pregnancy is 25-30 years. Some gynecologists believe that a woman can give birth to the first child at the age of 20.And the opinion is stable only for one reason - at this age, women have regular ovulation.
If you plan to have a second child, then the break should be small, no more than 10 years between pregnancies.
A woman who is about to become pregnant is very important before getting pregnant, completely examined.
List of doctors you need to visit:
- therapist. Hand over the blood and urine, make a cardiogram of the heart, undergo a fluorographic examination. It is very important to know that the fluorography should be done 3 months before the planned date of conception. If the spouses are not protected, and a woman needs to undergo examination at work, it is necessary to make sure that there is no pregnancy and only then go to the examination. If a woman is pregnant and undergoes a fluorography study, exposure can lead to fetal developmental pathologies and even miscarriage;
- gynecologist will conduct a full examination of the female genital organs, will give a referral to the analysis for sexual infections. Such an infectious disease as toxoplasmosis can lead to fetal developmental pathology. It is very important to avoid contact with sick people and animals. If a cat lives with you, then she also needs to pass an analysis. In case of a positive result, the doctor will recommend not to contact her any more. During pregnancy, ask to clean the pet of the animal of someone else;
- dentist. If you have carious teeth, then they can be a source of constant infection. During pregnancy, when the burden on the female body increases, immunity weakens and such infection can lead to unfortunate consequences. It is important to sanitize the mouth, remove badly damaged teeth, put seals and crowns.
Women with chronic diseases also need to visit a narrow specialist.
Preparation for pregnancy. Analgesies and Inoculations
Women often turn to a gynecologist too late when the pregnancy has already begun. A dangerous period for the baby is 3 and 8 weeks of pregnancy. During this period, many women may not yet know about their condition. And just at the 3rd week the formation of all internal organs of the crumb begins. It is important that at this moment the woman is healthy, so that nothing can affect this process.
We offer a full list of tests to be made when planning pregnancy:
- a common blood and urine test;
- blood coagulation and Rh factor analysis;
- blood test for HIV, syphilis, hepatitis C and B, detection of antibodies to rubella, toxoplasmosis, cytomegalovirus and herpes;
- smear from the vagina to determine the microflora;
- blood test for thyroid hormones;
- ultrasound of the pelvic organs, mammary glands and thyroid gland;
- scraping from the cervix.
If the doctor has not appointed you to undergo an immunological examination, it is worth insisting on passing the appropriate tests. Blood must be taken by both partners.
Based on the results of the tests, the doctor will be able to determine if a woman is ready to conceive and bear a baby, or it is necessary to postpone pregnancy and it is necessary to be treated.
At a doctor's appointment, a woman should find out if the vaccines are working. You can get all the exhaustive information from an outpatient card or do a blood test. If the woman was not sick in childhood with chickenpox( chicken pox), it is better to vaccinate long before the planned date of conception. The risk of contracting an infection can lead to a fetal developmental pathology. If the mother is infected with chickenpox just before the birth, immediately after birth the baby will need urgent hospitalization and appropriate long-term treatment.
It is important that a woman has a rubella vaccine. This very dangerous disease can lead to the development of serious pathologies of the fetus( deafness, heart disease).An adult can tolerate this infection very easily, so that a future mother can not suspect anything. If the infection occurred in the first trimester of pregnancy, then the risk of developing fetal pathologies is great. To find out, whether there is at mum immunity to a rubella, the special analysis will help. If after the examination it turns out that you need to get vaccinated, then you can plan for conception only after 3 months.
Vitamins for Pregnancy Preparedness
Balanced nutrition is the guarantee of health. But it is impossible for a modern person to eat so many vegetables and fruits( especially store foods) in order to completely cover the body's need for all microelements and vitamins. To make up for the deficiency of substances in the body, it is necessary to take vitamins long before conception.
Consider the action of each substance on the female body:
- Folic acid( vitamin B9).When preparing for pregnancy, it is very important not to forget about taking folic acid. The disadvantage can negatively affect the course of pregnancy( hernia, pathology of the brain).At 2-4 weeks of pregnancy, the neural tube is laid, from which the brain will subsequently develop. If a woman does not yet know about her interesting situation, a lack of vitamin B9 can lead to miscarriage or fading of the fetus. The doctor will prescribe a certain dose of the drug. In addition to taking folic acid, a woman can consume foods containing vitamin B9: melon, tomato, avocado, citrus, kiwi, green buckwheat.
- Vitamin E or tocopherol. It should be taken 1-3 months before conception and continue until 12 weeks of pregnancy. It has an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect, helps cells to saturate with oxygen and nutrients. Vitamin E is the main element that will help a woman get pregnant and give birth to a strong baby. It also prevents the formation of blood clots, improves the functioning of the circulatory system and the heart. Lack of vitamin can lead to a change in the functioning of the nervous system and affect the functioning of the reproductive system. They "steal" tocopherol tea, coffee, alcoholic beverages. Vitamin E is rich in cream and sunflower oil, eggs, greens, milk and embryos of cereal crops.
- Retinol or vitamin A is very necessary for the body. It is important to observe the dosage. An excess of retinol can lead to abnormalities in the development of the fetus. The daily dose of the drug should not exceed 2500m. The risk of oversaturation with retinol is great if a woman gets a lot of vitamin A( about 10,000m) with food. It is important to know that retinol accumulates in the body. For example, if a woman took the drug "Aevit", then when planning pregnancy, you need to take this into account. It is possible to plan for conception only 6 months after the drug was discontinued. It is impossible to completely abandon retinol, it has a positive effect on fetal development and reduces the risk of having children with underweight. It is impossible to take this medication yourself, only on the advice of a doctor. Vitamin A is found in small amounts in vegetables and fruits( carrots, pumpkin, sea-buckthorn, black currant), as well as in cabbage, parsley, dill and green pepper.
- Ascorbic acid or vitamin C. It has a powerful antioxidant effect. Increases immunity, relieves inflammation, fights bacteria. If a woman continues to smoke, then 3 months before conception, you must start taking vitamin C. The daily dose is 90 mg. When preparing for pregnancy after 30 years, it is necessary to take vitamin C. It is contained in cabbage, black currant, sea-buckthorn, citrus, parsley.
Also do not forget about taking iron-containing drugs, calcium and vitamin D. Lack of iron can lead to a lack of oxygen during pregnancy, anemia. Contains iron in low-fat beef, by-products( liver, kidneys), peas and beans. To vitamin is well absorbed, it is important to take iron-containing foods with acidic foods( rich in vitamin C).Refuse the use of coffee and tea, go to calcium-containing foods: milk, cheese, yogurt. To calcium is well absorbed, you need vitamin D. It is very easy to replenish its reserves - more be outdoors in sunny weather.
It is very important when planning pregnancy not to take vitamins yourself. Consult a doctor to prescribe a set of vitamin preparations.
What is pregravid preparation for pregnancy?
The word "pregravidarnaya" comes from the Latin word "gravida" - the pregnant one. This phrase has come to us from the West, where a special approach to conception has long been practiced.
Pregradular counseling of a married couple is becoming popular in Russia. Its basis is a conversation between a specialist and his spouse, during which it becomes clear what problems the partners have and how they can affect the conception and course of pregnancy.
What is on the advice:
- According to statistics, almost 80% of couples live a regular sex life( every 3 days) and do not use contraceptives. Pregnancy can occur only after a year, 90% of couples - for several years. The other couples need the help of specialists to conceive a child.
- When taking hormonal drugs that prevent conception, pregnancy can occur only after a year. That is, a woman's fertility( the ability to conceive) will recover from several months to a year.
- A doctor will recommend a woman to start taking folic acid. According to statistics, only about 3% of women follow the doctor's recommendations and take prescribed vitamins.
- Before becoming pregnant, a woman must undergo a cytological examination to identify pathological processes. During pregnancy, this can not be done. If you do not find a deviation from the norm in advance, then for 9 months a woman will be at risk.
- Full women with overweight need to get rid of extra pounds. This will avoid the risk of premature birth, gestosis and diabetes of pregnant women.
- Consultation on proper nutrition, refusal from coffee, tea, complete refusal from alcohol and smoking, including passive.
- Women with chronic diseases: epilepsy, asthma, diabetes, kidney disease, thyroid, anemia, arthritis, thrombosis, mental illness should pay more attention to the preparation for conception.
Competent preparation for pregnancy will help you give birth to a strong and healthy baby.