- 1. How to recognize a personal crisis in a child of the first year of life?
- 2. Distinctive features of
- 3. Causes of child's crisis behavior
- 4. Advices for child psychologists and pediatricians
- 5. What actions can not be taken?
- 6. Do not be afraid of
The baby is growing, and by the age of 12, parents are beginning to notice some unusual behavioral flaws. He becomes more capricious, even nervous, tears appear more often, he does not want to sleep and eat at the right time, and it is very difficult for mom to calmly leave the child for business, as it was just recently. This behavior is typical for the crisis of the first year of the child's life, which can begin about 9 months and last about six months.
How to recognize the personal crisis in a child of the first year of life?
A difficult transitio
The one-year-old kid shows disobedience, is capricious, cries, his psychology changes. Parents can not realize in time that their child is no longer a baby, he grew up, became more independent, inquisitive - hence all the whims. You just need to realize the transition of the youngster to a new stage of development and treat it accordingly, but how to distinguish the crisis of 1 year from simple stubbornness?
Distinctive features of
- Unwillingness to obey, traces of stubbornness. The kid absolutely accurately realizes itself to the adult and refuses to fulfill the requirements of the parents: there are signs of a crisis of the first year.
- The mood changes several times a day. A crumb can manifest even aggression in the face of discontent, and he is often dissatisfied during this period.
- Unexplained behavior. He hugs and kisses, and then suddenly he can strike. Without her favorite toy she cries and refuses to fall asleep, and after a moment she throws it on the floor.
- Unnoticed earlier touchiness. A kid can be wounded with a word - he will cry, be offended, but for what, no one can determine.
- Mom should always be around. This installation of the child generates in him the fear of losing his native person - the baby, as if sewn, walks after his mother.
- Increased demand for attention to yourself. When distracting a mother or father to another object, signs of jealousy appear.
Causes of the crisis behavior of the child
With each day, the one-year-old baby more and more develops in the surrounding space. He starts taking new things for him, feeling them, comparing them with others. Development takes place in tremendous steps, both physically and intellectually; all new is learned through the new ability to walk.
Krokha, in his opinion, reached perfection and became an adult. He walks the same way as adults, and therefore, should be as independent. He has already become great and does not have to obey the advice of others. This marked the important reason for the crisis of the first year of the child's life - the first anniversary is considered difficult for education, it must be lived correctly.
The karapuz wants to walk by himself, without help, and my mother clasped her hand tightly and does not let go. At dinner, Mom continues to feed, as before, with a spoon, and the crumb requires independence. Hence - a misunderstanding of each other.
Adults do not know that a child has grown up, and they continue to treat him like an infant. When he sees aggression or resistance on his part, parents begin to demand subordination, sometimes by raising their voice or even their strength. This behavior of the parents is wrong.
What should adults do in the crisis of the first year? Grow up with your baby: take into account his needs, see him as a person, give him more freedom. Do not be afraid of age-related changes in the child. This is an evolutionary step by everyone. Neoplasm, which was acquired by the carapace during this period, pleases others and is surprising for the smallest person - this is the ability to speak. Pleasant neoplasm: speech, at first incomprehensible to all but parents, sounds more and more clearer then. How quickly learn to talk baby, depends on adults. However, it is not necessary to repeat the words invented by him, it is better to immediately teach him to speak correctly.
Advices of pediatric psychologists and pediatricians
Specialists have developed methods that will help survive the crisis of 1 year, neutralize its negative impact on the relationship of the child with parents. You can not indulge all whims. It is impossible not to react to screams and aggression, but also impact on the baby with the help of force is unacceptable. Komarovsky, a well-known children's doctor, describes in detail the main tips in his lectures:
- Prohibit selectively. It is wrong to allow everything indiscriminately or forbidden. The child should know the rules adopted in the family or society, but there should not be prohibitions. If something can be solved without big problems, then it's better to do it.
- Do not ruin the initiation of the baby's initiative. If he aspires to do something himself, do not forbid it.
- Do not feed by force. Experienced mothers know that the baby, when hungry, he himself will say about it.
- Listen to the urgent requests, desires of the little girl, because it is not difficult for mom to do on an intuitive level.
- It's better to be friends with your child than to act as an educator. A joint game, watching children's films brings together and unites.
- Talk with your child about everything that interests him. It will develop sociability, correctly put speech, relieve the child's pronunciation of words.
- Feel free to ask for help. The kid will gladly help, especially when his mother's praise encourages him.
- Does Kroha cry and do not want to stop? Try to leave it for a short while in the room. Perhaps he will quickly switch to a game or something else. Crying alone will not be interesting.
family. What actions can not be taken?
To exclude mistakes in this difficult period for the upbringing, psychologists advise paying special attention to the actions of adults who are unacceptable:
- Do not show your power, strength and do not crush your parental authority. It is always better to remain a friend.
- Do not deprive your child of the desire to be independent. This can lead to infantilism in adulthood.
- Maintain a healthy balance between inhibitions and permissiveness. Your decisions must be reasonable.
- Adults should follow a single system of education. One should not allow a child, after hearing a ban from his mother, go with the same request to his grandmother, knowing that he will get permission.
- Try to balance the time devoted to the baby, and the hours of life that are necessary to solve adult problems. You can not always live only as a child. And he should not demand it from his parents. However, devote enough attention to him.
- Keep track of your speech and behavior in the presence of crumbs. A distinctive feature of this age - imitation of adults, absorbing speech, character traits, behavior.
- Do not bite at the cry, and even more so, do not let yourself hit the baby, despite the crisis of one year.
- Do not imitate children's whims. Do not promise attractive hikes, do not buy peace of mind with sweets. Do not take on your hands when tears come.
Do not be afraid of
As always, there is a calm after the storm. After the crisis period, there will necessarily come a time of tranquility, awareness of the crumb of its place in the adult world. He will continue to develop, grow, learn the unknown, get communication skills. Negative features of the transition period can flow into the nature of the child only in the event of incorrect behavior of the parents at this time: pressure, the manifestation of force.
Be your child's friend at all times, try to overcome any problems by joint efforts. This is the right way to educate a harmoniously developed personality and lay the firm foundations of mutual trust in the family, it is easier to survive the consequences of the crisis of 1 year.