- 1. Reasons for hyperactivity
- 2. Symptoms of hyperactivity
- 3. Treatment of hyperactive baby - is it necessary?
- 4. How to behave with a hyperactive child?
- 5. How to educate "fidget"?
- 6. How can I help if hysteria starts?
- 7. Hyperactive school student
A hyperactive child is not a disease. All children are different, they often differ in the pace of physiological development, inclinations, temperament and temperament. Some babies can spend time alone, with their toys, books and coloring books, while others can not remain without attention and five minutes. There are children who find it difficult to concentrate on something, can not stay in one place for long - for example, to sit in a hairdresser's chair, in a kindergarten or school, it's problematic to keep track of them on the playground.
These kids are not easily trained - this is hyperactivity. The brain of a hyperactive child hardly concentrates attention and pe
Causes of hyperactivity
Hyperactivity in children is primarily not a physiological abnormality, but a behavioral developmental disorder. The medical name for hyperactivity is ADHD( Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder).Modern medicine holds the view that the syndrome occurs with unfavorable intrauterine development of children and difficult births. So, if the future mother had a pronounced and long toxicosis, and the fetus was diagnosed with intrauterine asphyxia, the risk of the birth of a hyperactive child increases threefold. Any surgical intervention during childbirth, finding a newborn in the intensive care unit also contributes to the development of FGD syndrome.
Symptoms of Hyperactivity
What are the signs of a hyperactive child? How to distinguish, the kid is active and vigorous, as it should be a healthy youngster, or does he develop attention deficit hyperactivity disorder?
How is hyperactivity manifested in children:
- anxiety and anxiety even when serious causes are not there;
- emotional lability, tearfulness, excessive vulnerability and impressionability;
- insomnia, too sensitive sleep, crying and talking in a dream;
- speech problems;
- difficulties in communication;
- ignoring prohibitions, norms of behavior in society and rules - to put it simply, the baby is very naughty;
- attacks of aggression;
- is rare, Tourette's syndrome is the uncontrolled screaming of inappropriate and offensive words.
All these signs and symptoms of your child should be the reason for contacting a specialist. Neuropathologist and psychologist will write out recommendations and give advice on how to properly educate your baby, how to calm him and reduce the likelihood of negative perception by society.
Treatment of a hyperactive baby - is it necessary?
A hyperactive child often gets tired of uncontrolled emotions, changes the regime of the day and plans because of his not always adequate behavior, does not allow parents to lead a normal life. Adults suffer it is difficult, because there is not always time, physical and moral strength to fight hysterics.
To follow a hyperactive child so that he adequately reacted to the outside world and was able to behave with other people, rather than thoughtlessly throwing out energy, without reason, crying and laughing, can only very patient and not very busy parents or nanny. Often it is necessary to resort to correction of the child's behavior - it can include both medical treatment, and visits to a psychologist, speech therapist, soothing massage, sports and visiting various creative circles. The doctor prescribes medication after examinations and examination of the child.
Some modern doctors believe that to treat up to 4 years from hyperactivity can not, because most of the kids at this age do not yet know how to cope with their own feelings, they are full of energy and try to throw it out in any ways.
How to behave with an overactive child?
How to educate a hyperactive child? Many parents are at an impasse, especially when the kid goes to the garden, or at school is facing a lot of problems associated with learning and socium. A hyperactive child is always on a special account with a teacher, teacher and child psychologist. First of all, parents should help him - the education of such children requires patience, wisdom, willpower and spirit. Do not let yourself get frustrated, raise a child's voice or raise a hand on it. Only if he did something that harmed other people, you can apply such harsh methods.
How to bring up the "fidget"?
- Prohibit correctly. Form prohibitions so that the sentence does not include the words "no", "not".It is much more effective to say: "Go out on the path" than say: "Do not run on the wet grass."Always motivate your bans, justify them. For example, if a child does not want to leave the site in the evening, say: "I wanted to read to you before going to bed an interesting story about your favorite cartoon character, and if you go for a long walk, I will not be able to do it."
- Clearly set tasks. Such children do not perceive information that is transmitted with the help of long sentences. Speak laconically.
- Be consistent in your actions and words. For example, it's unreasonable to say: "Go get a cup from my grandmother, then bring me a magazine, wash your hands and sit down to supper."Observe the order.
- Control the time. A child with ADHD has a poor control over the time frame if he is involved in something, can do this for a long time and forget about other things.
- Observe the mode. The regime of the day is a very important aspect of the life of a hyperactive baby, it will help to soothe the baby, to teach to order.
- To educate a child is to behave loyally and adhere to a positive note in communicating with him, to adjust himself, him and others to a positive. Smooth conflict situations, praise for victories, emphasize, when the kid behaved especially well, after listening to you.
- Occupy your child with useful things. Children must necessarily have a positive channel for splashing energy - this can be a creative or sports club, cycling and scootering, molding from polymer clay or plasticine at home.
- Create a comfortable home. The kid should not only not only watch TV and play computer games, but also see how others do it. The workplace should be without extra items, posters.
- If necessary, give a hyperactive child a homeopathic sedative, but do not abuse medicines.
How to help if hysteria starts?
How to calm a hyperactive child? At a time when children have hysterics and they do not obey, you can choose one of the following options:
- Go to another room. Devoid of attention, the kid can stop crying.
- Switch attention. Suggest candy, show the toy, turn on the cartoon or game on the tablet or phone. Loudly ask him not to cry, but to do something interesting - for example, go out into the yard and play there, run on the street.
- Give water, sweet tea or infusion of soothing herbs.
In the daily life of children, support their nervous system. Soothing herbal remedy is very helpful when adding to the bath, if the baby is small, and in tea, if it is a schoolboy( we recommend reading: soothing herbs for bathing the baby).Read before bedtime books, walk in the fresh air. Try to see the child saw less aggression and negativity. Study nature, look more at trees, sky and flowers.
https: //www.youtube.com/ watch? V = KUEw5BYMnGM
Hyperactive school student
The situation with the hyperactive child is especially difficult in an educational institution. Restlessness, emotionality, difficulties in concentrating attention and perception of the flow of information can contribute to the fact that the child will lag behind in studies, hardly find a common language with peers.
Here we need constant consultations of a psychologist, patience and understanding on the part of teachers, support of parents. Remember that your offspring are not to blame for having a certain behavioral disorder.
Do you want to better understand your children? You will be helped by a video where the famous domestic pediatrician Dr. Komarovsky gives advice, for which a hyperactive child is a full member of society with his own peculiarities of mental development. You need to be patient and calm in dealing with him, to allocate and develop talents, creative inclinations. Let the baby not close, but progress, because hyperactivity should not inhibit the development of man. It is not a serious deviation, but a specific individuality.
https: //www.youtube.com/ watch? V = h7NoAPRN41U