- 1. How correctly to introduce kefir into the diet?
- 1.1. How do yogurt for babies?
- 1.2. Kefir - a cure for many diseases
- 1.3. What can I replace?
- 2. We introduce curd cheese
- 2.1 into the ration of infants. Use of the curd
- 2.2. Five questions about curd
- 3. Can I give the children cheeses?
In the life of any baby there comes a period when sour-milk products are added to the usual porridges, fruit and vegetable purees - they are very useful for the intestinal microflora, but they need to be introduced in time - not earlier than 8 months old. Many mothers give the child a cottage cheese or kefir after a year. In defense of such caution, we can say that any sour-milk products can cause allergies or diarrhea.
The baby's stomach is still very unstable, so the lure should be started very carefu
How correctly to introduce kefir into the diet?
Modern pediatricians advise mothers to introduce baby kefir not earlier than 8-9 months of age( although Dr. Komarovsky's opinion on lure does not coincide with this).Studies have shown that the early introduction of sour-milk products( at 3-4 months) promotes the excretion of the child's hemoglobin.
- Carbohydrates kefir are not like those with which natural or artificial milk is rich, and the fat component is scarce;
- the amount of proteins, carbohydrates and minerals does not correspond to the needs of the baby until half a year;
- high acidity of the product may have a detrimental effect on the mucous membrane of the newborn's stomach;
- in kefir there are many mineral salts that are not needed for immature kidneys of the baby.
How do kefir for babies?
Baby kefir can now be bought in any large supermarket. A lot of companies that produce milk and sour milk products for babies make kefir with different flavors and pieces of fruit, different shelf life and use time after opening a bottle or sachet. Such kefir can be administered to children from 11-12 months. In children's biocream, bifidobacteria and lactobacilli, which promote the development of intestinal microflora, are contained.
You can prepare baby yogurt and yourself at home - with the help of yogurt and sourdoughs, sold at the pharmacy and distributors. The starter cultures of the companies GOOD FOOD and VIVO are popular. The products are obtained in a natural composition and neutral taste, they are safe and useful for the baby, provided that you observe the entire technology and properly store the home-baked kefir. Often mothers feed babies with baby kefir from dairy kitchens. If the kitchen is checked, there is no doubt about the quality of the products, then this is also an excellent option.
Kefir is a cure for many diseases
Kefir fungi - the main thing that gives the product the appropriate name and useful qualities. The colony of microorganisms is populated in the intestines and promotes its recovery, struggles with the phenomena of dyspepsia, constipation, flatulence. Kefir fungi kill the pathogenic microflora and even prevent tuberculosis. In kefir it is a lot of vitamins and amino acids, it perfectly quenches thirst and excites appetite, which is especially important for children - "maloyezhek."
Kefir for children under one year, especially natural and home, is prescribed as an element of a diet during many diseases. Dysbacteriosis and anemia, lack of appetite and rickets, pneumonia and immunodeficiency are effectively treated only with his participation. This product is rich in lactic acid - a powerful antiseptic, and the milk kefiric environment improves the absorption of vitamin and microelements. If the infant has a persistent propensity to constipation, he can begin to enter kefir from 7 months to 40 ml - this is the maximum daily rate if the baby has only recently turned six months old.
The lower the alcohol content, the stronger the laxative effect. How much should you eat a kefir in a day your baby? The daily rate is presented in the table.
Daily intake for children from 7 months to 1 year:
|7 months||20-40 ml|
|8 months||40-100 ml|
|9 months||100-150 ml|
|10-12 months||150-250 ml|
ThanCan I replace?
There are situations when a child does not have any allergy to kefir as a lure, but he categorically refuses to drink it. Do not like the taste, smell or consistency, because kids are picky - they can not explain that you need to eat not only what you like, but also what is useful. Offer your child a biolact. It is made from processed cow's milk, suitable for feeding children from 9 months. Replace the lure with kefir for biolact.
We introduce curd cheese
into the ration of infants. They feed the cottage cheese at the age of 8-10 months, and curd with additives and fruit fillings - from 10-11 months of the child's life. Cottage cheese is very rich in protein, and at first the baby gets enough protein from the mother's milk or an adapted mixture. Cottage cheese at an early age leads to food intolerance and excessive burden on the kidney due to the protein structure.
Cottage cheese should be given to children. The store and home are too rough for the stomach babies, the digestive tract of the child in six months can not digest so much casein. You need to take either a baby cottage cheese in a dairy kitchen, or special in supermarkets. It is distinguished by a special puree-like structure, neutral acidity, easily chewed by the baby and does not irritate the intestinal mucosa.
Benefits of the curd
The main element of cottage cheese is a casein protein, which is contained in it 6 times more than in cow's milk. This is an invaluable tool for the prevention of rickets. Calcium and phosphorus strengthen bones and tooth enamel, B vitamins make the nervous system resistant to stress, and protein albumin promotes the synthesis of antibodies and amino acids in the child's body, the main ones of which are methionine and tryptophan. Special children's curd is processed with the help of ultrafiltration, which minimally affects industrial substances in industrial conditions, almost without destroying them, and calcium, obtained by the body from such cottage cheese, is assimilated by 100 percent.
Five questions about curd
So, you have decided to introduce cottage cheese into your baby's diet after consulting a pediatrician, advice from grandmothers and girlfriends, or guided by your own opinion. Remember that the relationship of the baby with sour-milk products is not easy, even if the first experience ended safely. The most common questions are:
- How does curd fastening begin? Just like kefir lure, the rules are the same. The kid should be healthy, in an adequate normal state, the family does not move anywhere. Parents should not be sick at this time, it's not hot outside. If you plant crumbs on schedule, from the moment of the last inoculation must pass at least a week, and until the next inoculation must also be at least 7 days. First time offer the child half a teaspoon of curd. If there is no allergy, upset, the next day, increase the dosage.
- How much cottage cheese to offer a baby? Cottage cheese, let's give between the main meals, until 6 pm, because in the daytime, according to modern studies of physicians, calcium is best absorbed. Healthy babies in 1 year can give 50 grams of the product every other day. For the seven-month-old crumb, give 20-30 grams of cottage cheese per day, for eight months - 30-40 g.
- How to offer? The temperature of the cottage cheese should be at room temperature, the dishes clean. In extreme cases, heat the curd in a water bath, if you need to feed the child, and the product was in the refrigerator. It is better, if the cottage cheese heats up, being half an hour on a kitchen table.
- Which product is best for the child? Until a year, offer children a cottage cheese, without additives and fruit fillers. Up to three years in the diet of the baby should be only special children's cottage cheese.
- How to store? Home curd is stored no more than two days in the refrigerator. With regard to the purchase, everything is a little different: it is better to give the baby today's or yesterday's cottage cheese. Open the pack you need right away.
Can I give the children cheeses?
Many families in the diet necessarily include cheese - this is right, because the food is not only tasty and satisfying, but also useful, because cheese is a concentrated fermented milk product with minimal water addition. Cheese by one third consists of protein, one third of fat, they are rich in vitamin A, sodium, calcium and B vitamins. Solid varieties are especially useful, soft and melted cheeses can contain chemical additives, calcium in them is much less.
Do you want to teach your baby to cheese? You are welcome! Start with 5 g, grated and added to a dish. If the child likes it, make the cheese a permanent element of the diet."Russian" and "Poshekhonsky" varieties are ideal for the first cheese complement. You can also make cheese yourself.
Lure of kefir and lure cottage cheese, even if the introduction of them began in 1 year, will play an important role in the further development of the baby's body. Sour milk products restore the intestinal microflora without probiotics, this is a natural and tasty treatment, so even with breastfeeding, do not give up kefir and cottage cheese, remember that your milk and sour milk products are absolutely different things. Do not neglect these products themselves during the day. You will find in them a fount of calcium, especially necessary during breastfeeding, because in this case the beneficial microelements are washed out of the body in large quantities. Give preference to the same types that your baby eats, so as not to provoke a negative reaction to the products from the store, intended only for adults.
https: //www.youtube.com/ watch? V = _nsUlKVDric