After a long time using any smartphone can start to work incorrectly, give out errors. This is subject to both world brands( HTC, Samsung, Lenovo, etc.), and Chinese counterfeits. In extreme cases, it is necessary to flashing the system, resetting to the factory settings of the device, after which IMEI can be flown, which should be restored.
What to do if the phone does not see the network after the firmware
Users do not always turn to the service center for help. Changing the firmware is not an easy process, after it there can be problems with the device, so a successful installation is very important for the smartphone to work. One possible consequence of the error during the procedure is that the phone does not see the network. If this happens, you need to check the presence of the code in your phone. If it disappeared, then below are described ways how to restore IMEI to android after the firmware.
How to restore it on Android yourself
The lack of code on Android leads to a loss of com
- with the help of specialized programs;
- manual restoration through the engineering menu.
Manual recovery on Android
To verify that there is no code, dial * # 606 #.If nothing is displayed on the screen, it's time to restore. Find the identification number can be inside the phone itself( usually written under the battery) or on the device box. If the device is designed to work with two SIM cards, then IMEI should be two. Instructions how to restore it via the engineering menu manually:
- Remove the sim card.
- Make a call using the combination of numbers * # * # 364633 # * # *.He will transfer you to the engineering menu.
- Go to the "CDS Information" item, then click on "Radio Information" and select "Phone 1"
- At the top after AT + type the combination EGMR = 1,7, "IMEI".
- Click "SEND AT COMMAND" to confirm the action.
- If the device is designed for 2 sim cards, then you need to repeat the procedure, but enter already a combination of AT + EGMR = 1.10, "IMEI".
The above method is written for Alcatel, Philips, Fly phones. But for switching to the engineering menu on other models, other combinations are needed. Try one of the following for your phone:
- gadgets on the MTK processor - * 54298 # * # *;
- Samsung - * # * # 4636 # * # *;
- HTC - * # * # 3424 # * # *;
- Sony - * # * # 7378423 # * # *.
Using special programs
If you can not register the phone manually again, then there is another option how to restore IMEI to android after the firmware. For this you can use the application MTK65xx.zip. The procedure is as follows:
- Remove the SIM card.
- Unzip and copy the application via the cable to the device.
- Run the program, click the "Read" button if the program did not automatically identify the identifier.
- Cancel the item "the same IMEI", enter the desired numbers in the appropriate field.
- Click the "Exit" button and reboot the device.
After switching on, call the combination * # 06 # and the number lost after the firmware will be restored. If the above method does not work, you can use a different method:
- Download and unpack the restore_imei archive on your computer.
- Locate and open the run.bat document with a standard notepad.
- Enter your ID in the appropriate field, click the "Save" button.
- Run the same file with a double click. A file should appear in the folder - MP0B_001.
- Copy it to the SD card of the device.
- Download, install on your android «Root Browser».
- Using this application, transfer MP0B_001 to the next /data/nvram/md/NVRAM/ path NVD_IMEI / MP0B_001.
- Restart the device and it should display correctly.