When a family has a child after a year, the parents involuntarily have a question related to their nutrition. All sorts of information sources abound in complementary feeding schemes, but the principles and features of feeding a baby of one or two years are not so easy to find. Nutrition of the child after a year has basic rules, knowledge of which greatly facilitates the task of many young parents.
Child's diet after 1 year
The basis of nutrition of a small child after one year is the mother's breast milk or special liquid mixture. Over time, the number of such servings should be gradually reduced, until the "adult" food completely does not fill the baby's diet. The decision about when the complete rejection of breastfeeding will occur is for the parents.
A child aged one year must eat children's meals. Food should not be too oily, salty or spicy. Do not give a small child convenience foods and fried foods. Foods rich in nutrients, recommend cooking, cooking, stewing or steaming. Many expe
Curd is the main source of calcium in the diet of a young child after one year. Cottage cheese and fruit purees - a full breakfast for a baby at this age. Parents should take into account that vegetables cooked for steaming, save much more useful vitamins and minerals than boiled products.
It is gradually recommended to move from puree to harder food so that the child can practice the chewing skill. The diet of the child must necessarily include porridge and soups.
Table of products recommended for the baby
Below is a table of products that must necessarily find a place in the diet of a small child after one year. Opposite to the name of each product is the norm of its daily intake for children after a year to 1.5 years and from 1.5 to 3 years. The table presents the averaged figures, so do not worry much if, on a certain day, the specified amount of the product is not offered to the child.
Baby feeding regime for breastfeeding
- Approximately up to 6 months of age, the baby should be breast-fed with or with special formulas. Intensive breastfeeding is usually prescribed strictly by the hour. If the mother has breast milk, the baby is recommended to feed up to 1.5 years. This natural food product will provide the child with protective antibodies and help strengthen its immunity.
- The feeding regime of a small child after one year should be flexible .Observe the reaction of the baby after feeding. Gradually, you will learn to distinguish the signs of hunger in a child from other causes of anxiety and feed it as needed. Free-feeding does not mean messy eating.
- Up to one year the baby has a certain diet. With time, the gap between meals is extended. Specialists recommend feeding the baby, given his appetite.
Features of nutrition for cow's milk allergy
Cow milk protein is a major allergen for young children. This product contains about 20 types of protein, which can trigger the development of an allergic reaction in the baby. The maximal allergenic properties are casein, as well as serum proteins α-lactoalbumin, β-lactoglobulin, ordinary serum albumin.
If you identify allergies in cow's milk for cow's milk, experts are strongly recommended to leave the mother's breast milk in the maximum amount of the baby's diet. Mom appointed hypoallergenic diet. If the mother has a lack or lack of breast milk, the baby is prescribed dairy-free medicinal mixtures. In this case, pediatricians strongly recommend excluding from the baby's diet ordinary cow's milk. Sample menu for the week
Knowledge of the peculiarities of the organism of a small child will allow parents to plan an approximate menu for a week. Food should be balanced. It is important to pay attention to its calorie content. Food should contain a minimum of simple carbohydrates and fat, but at the same time should be the main source of energy for the child. For normal operation of the intestines and the digestive tract, one should observe the diet.
- Breakfast. Buckwheat, tea with sugar, a sandwich with butter;
- Lunch. On the first - shchu. On the second - a salad with a cucumber, bits with pasta, compote;
- Snack. A glass of yogurt, baked apple;
- Dinner. Milk, carrot and apple casserole, a sandwich with cheese;
- Snacks. Biolact, milk, cottage cheese.
- Breakfast. Rice porridge, bread with a slice of cheese, tea;
- Lunch. Vegetable soup, beetroot salad, chopped potatoes with mashed potatoes, compote;
- Snack. Banana, cottage cheese;
- Dinner. stewed cabbage, scrambled eggs, yoghurt;
- Snacks. milk, biscuits.
- Breakfast. Potato mash, half boiled egg, a glass of apple juice, bread with jam;
- Lunch. Shchi, salad with cabbage and apple, buckwheat, meat puree, jelly, bread;
- Snack. Cottage cheese casserole, milk;
- Dinner. Kefir, manga, a sandwich with butter;
- Snacks. Apple, banana.
- Breakfast. Oatmeal, cocoa with milk, a sandwich with cheese;
- Lunch. Carrot salad, boiled fish, vegetable puree, compote, bread;
- Snack. Cottage cheese, fruit;
- Dinner. Potato casserole, bread, tea;
- Snacks. Yoghurt, kefir, cookies.
- Breakfast. Milk soup, tea with milk, a sandwich with butter;
- Lobe. Cabbage salad, borsch, boiled chicken, rice porridge, jelly;
- Snack. Cookies, milk, banana;
- Dinner. Tea, oatmeal, bread with cheese;
- Snacks. Apple, cottage cheese.
- Breakfast. Cheesecakes with carrots and pumpkin, bread and butter, milk;
- Lunch. Carrot salad with apple, meat cutlet, rassolnik, vegetable stew, bread, compote;
- Snack. Peach, cottage cheese;
- Dinner. Buckwheat, milk, a sandwich with jam;
- Snacks. Banana, tea.
- Breakfast. Wheat, kefir, cheese sandwich;
- Lunch. Beetroot salad with sour cream, soup with noodles, mashed potatoes, compote;
- Snack. Pear, kefir, bun;
- Dinner. Curd cheese casserole, yoghurt, a sandwich with butter;
- Snack. Biscuits, peach, milk.
Recipes of dishes
A child under the age of 1 year must eat foods specially prepared for gentle child's digestion. It is important to pay due attention to energy value, nutrition, the composition of food and to determine the way of heat treatment of products. To avoid unpleasant diseases, accompanied by constipation and pain in the stomach, foods are recommended to cook on time, cook or bake.
Cucumber salad with spinach
- 1 piece cucumber,
- 1/2 tsp. Sugar syrup,
Method of preparation
- Tear off the roots of spinach leaves, rinse the greens, place in a sieve.
- Cut cucumber in advance, cut into thin rings, mix with spinach.
- Season the salad with sugar syrup, salt, if desired, sour cream.
Chicken soup with chicken
- 500 g chicken meat,
- 1/2 carrots,
- 1 piece onion,
- 250 ml milk,
- 2 tbsp. L.Flour,
- 2 tbsp. L.Cream butter,
- 500 ml of water,
- 1/2 cup sour cream,
- fresh herbs,
Method of preparation
- Prepare broth from chicken meat.
- In the broth, put the onion, half the carrots. Add salt to the soup, cook until the carrot softens.
- At this time, separate the boiled meat from the bones, pass through the meat grinder.
- Turn on the fire, cool the liquid a little.
- Mix a glass of milk, flour, butter. Mix all ingredients until smooth. The mixture is gradually added to the broth, stirring constantly.
- Add the sour cream. The soup-mash is ready.
Milk soup with cauliflower
- 100 gr. Cauliflower,
- 2 tsp manki
- 200 ml of milk,
- 250 ml of water,
- small piece of butter,
How to prepare
- Thoroughly wash the heads of cauliflower, divide the product into small pieces, which are then placed in boiling salted water.
- Boil the cabbage until it is soft, then move it into a sieve.
- In a hot broth fill the sifted manga, cook it for 15 minutes.
- After this, pour the heated milk into the pan, place boiled cabbage there, boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Put the butter in the soup bowl before serving.
- 60g lean meat,
- 1/2 slices of white bread,
- small piece of meat,
Method of preparation
- Two times pass the meat through a meat grinder. The second time, scroll the meat with the bread, previously soaked in water or milk.
- Add oil, salt, a little warm water.
- Mix all ingredients until smooth.
- With wet hands, blot the cutlets, put the little bits into a greased pan.
- Pour three teaspoons of water or a hot broth.
- Cover the pan, put in the oven for half an hour. Delicious aromatic cutlet steamed ready.
- powdered sugar,
- pinch of salt,
Method of preparation
- Rub 200 g of cottage cheese.
- Yolk powder with a teaspoon of sugar and a teaspoon of oil.
- Combine yolk and cottage cheese, add two teaspoons of powdered sugar.
- Whisk the protein, mix it with the cottage cheese.
- Spread the resulting mixture in a form pre-oiled and sprinkled with breadcrumbs.
- Pudding put in the oven. A sign of readiness is the easy separation of the cake from the walls of the mold.
Video: How to diversify a child's diet after a year
In the presented issue of the program " Food without harm" it will be about what it is worth to feed a small child from a year, how to provide complementary feeding and what kind of diet should be in a baby at an early age. Leading and invited to the transfer specialist on baby food will try to find out all the exciting young parents issues related to feeding the child from a year.