It has long been proven that breathing exercises are of great benefit to the body, because with their help you can get rid of a wide range of diseases. It is very popular among people breathing exercises Strelnikova. At one time, the author developed it so that the singers would train the vocal cords. Later gymnastics became an effective general health complex and is still recommended for the treatment of many diseases.
Treatment with respiratory gymnastics
The Strelnikova method is suitable for children and their parents. It is used breathing exercises for slimming belly, with asthma, stammering or bronchitis, other diseases of the respiratory system. Its effectiveness is explained by the fact that the exercises stabilize the work of the lungs, all the human organs are saturated with oxygen. If you are worried about any disease, even chronic, be sure to try to breathe gymnastics Strelnikova.
Respiratory exercises are recommended to be performed regularly with:
- bronchitis, pneumonia;
- dermatological diseases;
- sinusitis, rhinitis;
- diseases of the genitourinary system;
- of nervous disorders, stress;
- curvature, other diseases of the spine;
- diseases of the speech apparatus.
Although breathing exercises deserve in most cases positive reviews of doctors, they are still not recommended for:
- fever, elevated body temperature;
- brain injury;
- spine trauma;
- long-standing osteochondrosis of the neck;
- of severe myopia;
- acute thrombophlebitis;
- heart disease;
- increased pressure;
The basic element of gymnastics is a sharp, brief, energetic breath through your nose. Breathe out with the mouth, slowly and smoothly. If you do it abruptly, then there will be hyperventilation of the lungs. During the lessons, you have to count rhythmically. It is advisable to use the rhythm of the march-steps, keep a constant tempo. Performing breathing exercises, you can even sit if the body is weakened. When you get used to training, you can increase the load by half.
Strelnikov gymnastics is represented by a lot of exercises, but the most common are:
- "Pogonchiki".You should spread your legs wider than your shoulders, squeeze your fists, squeeze your back. Breathing in air, drop your hands sharply, spreading your fingers. Try to strain them hard. Do eight approaches 8 times a day.
- "Ladoshki".Become straight, bend your elbows, direct your hands away from yourself. Breathing noisily, squeeze them into fists. Do 20 approaches 8 times a day.
- "Pump".Become, spread your legs, hands freely lower down. On a loud breath, make a smooth slope, slowly rise back on exhalation. Do eight approaches eight times a day.
- Cat. Slightly spread your legs, stretch your arms along the body. Inhaling, sit down and turn out the trunk to the right. Exhaling, rise up. The next squat is followed by a turn to the left. Do 12 sets eight times a day.
Video: gymnastics Strelnikova
If you want to understand how the exercises are performed correctly, check out the following videos. You will become aware of not only the rules of breathing exercises Strelnikova, but at the same time you will understand why it is very useful, listen to the opinion of a professional about this. Having looked at the video, you will make sure that breathing correctly, you will bring immense benefit to your body.
In unison for 8 minutes
Schetinin about respiratory gymnastics
Helena, 28 years old
I'm overweight, so I decided to try breathing weight loss. Exercises are very easy, they take a minimum of time. After I began to train systematically, I noticed that I began to lose extra pounds. And in general, I began to feel better, less tired. I'm very glad that I found gymnastics for Strelnikova.
Tatiana, 34 years old
My child has always been very painful, sluggish, not as active and playful as his peers. A friend told me that breathing exercises for children can help him. I bought a book Strelnikova and we began to deal with it. The kid became less sick, less tired after school. Now he finds strength to play with friends in the yard, more walks in the street.
Igor, 42 years old
I have been practicing Gymnastics Strelnikova since my youth. I started doing exercises just for the sake of interest, and then suddenly noticed that I was feeling better. The back with which I suffered for years and could not find a solution ceased to hurt. Even pressure was leveled, although it was too low before. Most of all I like the fact that classes do not take much time, doing exercises is obtained both at home and at work.