- 1. General developing kindergarten
- 2. Combined kindergarten
- 3. Child restitution institution
- 3.1. The principle of the compensating garden
- 3.2. How to apply for a child in a compensatory DOW?
- 4. What other types of DS exist?
- 4.1. Preparatory groups
Approaching the age of the child in 3 years, working parents are forced to seek an answer to the question "with whom to leave the baby while we are at work?".To leave with the grandmother or the grandfather, to hire the nurse or to give in a kindergarten? Doubts arise for each option, but many parents tend to determine their treasure in the garden. The grandmother will not be able to withstand a long stay with the baby for health reasons, the nanny will be unprepared or, worse, brutal and insolent, there is only one way out - the kindergarten.
The trust to the institution, where the specialists trained, trained to bring up the kids, outweighs. The child gets the opp
General development kindergarten
Today, a kindergarten of general development is a standard kindergarten that has retained its importance since Soviet times. The development of the child is conducted in three directions: intellect, aesthetics, physical education.
- Communication with other children refers to social adaptation, occurs in the process of games and classes.
- Intellectual abilities develop in the classroom conducted by the educator.
- Aesthetics is known to the baby through drawing, modeling, music lessons.
- The physical load is given on the morning charge, during walks and outdoor games.
This kind of organization of children's education has been tested for years, it allows to fully prepare a child for school, having formed it as a harmoniously developed personality.
Note that the management of the general education kindergarten independently, but on a legal basis, chooses the category prevailing in the upbringing. Maintaining general development programs, given in full, emphasis is placed on social and personal development, cognitive-speech techniques are used, physical or artistic-aesthetic education of children is conducted.
. Being guided by the needs of the society, the combined kindergarten takes first place in prevalence. The mixed structure characteristic for it allows to organize groups both on a general educational principle, and compensating type, including health groups. The ratio of groups is not regulated, it is established on the basis of necessity and fullness. Classification of teachers working in kindergartens combined type, allows them to work with healthy babies and with children, limited in their abilities. Admission of such children is conducted in a kindergarten combined type according to established rules.
The logopedic development team is also part of such an institution. It is created for toddlers, who are noted violations of speech skills. Some gardens are organized by special development groups, to which children with mental or physical development delay come.
The direction for registration in the DS is issued by local authorities of education. To obtain it, you need to provide a certificate from the doctor about the examination of the child.
. The children's institution of the compensating kind
. Let's figure out: a kindergarten of a compensating kind - what is it, what children it needs? Compensatory training implies the organization of rehabilitation classes leading to the elimination of various violations that do not include mental disabilities. Groups are formed from children who experience severe difficulties in mastering general education programs.
The main task that the compensating kindergarten decides is helping children to restore and strengthen normal mental and physical health. Indications for visiting such an institution:
- diseases associated with vision impairment;
- hearing problems;
- diseases that disrupt the function of the musculoskeletal system;
- problems with psychological balance( nervousness, aggressiveness, increased nervous excitability, irritability);
- speech defects.
Classes with children are conducted according to methods specially developed for each type of violation. The formation of groups, as in the general education kindergarten, is conducted according to the age principle. In addition to these indications, referral to groups is given to babies, who are often ill with acute respiratory diseases and children with weakened immune system.
The principle of the compensating garden
The work of the institution is impossible without professionally trained teacher-educators and equipping with specialized equipment. This means that in this DS must be: a room for physical exercises, equipped with special equipment, a massage room, a swimming pool. Entrance areas are equipped with a ramp, in the offices, halls and bedrooms are installed wide doorways to facilitate the movement of children with problems of the musculoskeletal system.
The staff consists of specialists of different directions. It can include:
- speech therapist;
- specialist in therapeutic massage;
- coach for exercise therapy.
The main burden lies on the shoulders of educators, previously trained in occupations with problem children. Organization of the garden involves the drawing up of a special diet for children. This means that a garden with compensatory training is shown to children with GI problems or those who need a special diet for other indications.
can be developed. How can I place a child in a compensatory DOW?
You can not enter a health institution with a compensatory type of education just because you live next to it. Just apply to the education management body for the definition of a child in the DOW will not work either. Permission is given in the event that your child has passed a special commission, which gives "good" for the registration of the baby. As a rule, groups are recruited small, about 8-10 people. Due to the small number of children in the group, the peculiarity of approach to each child. In addition, individual lessons are held with children.
What other types of DS exist?
The institutions described above occupy the main niche in the system of preschool children's education. There are other DS, less common, but not empty. We attribute to them:
- Kindergarten with function of supervision and general sanitation. The activity of the institution is focused on prevention and rehabilitation. Sanitary and hygienic measures and procedures are carried out.
- Ethnocultural( national) DS. The main direction - the cultural heritage of individual nations and nations, the education in the child of respect for other cultures. Children are taught a careful attitude to the spiritual values of a person regardless of his religion. The lessons are designed so that the kids master the traditions and customs of different peoples. The main task - on the example of folk traditions, is to bring to the future member of a multinational society the need to be tolerant and complacent to all peoples and cultures.
- Child development centers. Kindergarten with advanced features and functions. In its essence - a multifunctional complex, which includes a health and games room, a drawing studio, a children's theater, a classroom with computers, a swimming pool. Education is conducted in a complex, with the use of physical and psychological development classes. Methods of correction are introduced, artistic, aesthetic and intellectual development of children is carried out.
Groups and institutions whose main activity is aimed at preparing a child for school. Presents the following forms:
- Preschool groups created at public educational institutions. Organized for children aged 6 years to prepare them for enrollment.
- Prohimnasium. Training is built on a full study of primary school programs. Institutions accept preschool and primary school children. The main subjects are studied: Russian( orally), mathematics, English( initial knowledge).Additionally introduced programs of aesthetic education: music, dance, rhetoric, drawing, modeling, swimming, developing games, rhythm. When choosing a gymnasia, you should carefully read the training program of the institution. A short program list indicates that the institution does not match its name. Classes in progymnasiums are built according to the game principle, which is more easily absorbed by children from 3 to 6 years old.
- Education centers operating in a comprehensive manner. Relate to government agencies. Use programs developed for preschool and primary education. Continuing education in the centers of education implies the continuity of the process, when the child receives a general education combined with vocational training. Organized on the principle of interest of the population in program learning with elements of continuity and accessibility. Admission is conducted on a general basis.
https: //www.youtube.com/ watch? V = 0NRd9YS8FjI