Whenever we get bored with daily food, we think about what it would be like to invent a new one. Fish dishes should be present in our diet at least no less than meat, because they are rich in valuable nutrients for the body - amino acids, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium. If you or your family can not eat fried fish, then you must know how to bake it in the oven. Pollock is good because at a relatively low price has excellent taste. With the help of an oven and skillful hands this simple fish becomes a smart snack.
Step-by-step recipes for cooking pollack fish in the oven with photos
Baked fish dishes with fresh fragrant vegetables will bring not only pleasure to gourmets, but also undoubted benefit to the body. Pollock is a lean white fish, you can eat it all, even those who adhere to a certain diet. In addition to whole carcasses, the shops sell divided fish fillets, which greatly simplifies and speeds up the cooking process. If you want to pamper your loved ones with a delicious dinner with
Alaska pollack baked with carrots and onion in foil
Preparation of this dish involves the selection of readily available, inexpensive vegetables, because pollock is ideally combined with them. If the fish is pre-soaked in mayonnaise, it will not be too dry. And that the pieces do not fall apart when baking, roll them in flour, then fry a little on sunflower oil. The set of products for the dish is minimal:
- 0.5 kg of purified pollock, or fillets;
- 0.3 kg of peeled onion;
- 0.3 kg of sweet carrots;
- 50 g of sunflower oil;
- half a cup of sour cream;
- juice is half a lemon;
- green parsley;
- black pepper, salt, spices
While the home is frozen, anticipating a deliciously delicious dinner, we will begin a simple cooking process:
- Cut the fillets into small portions.
- Pollock, grate with pepper, spices, salt, moisten with lemon juice, leave in marinade for an hour.
- Chop onion in half rings, grate the carrots. All fry with sunflower oil.
- A piece of foil should be folded twice, put pollack, top with stewed vegetables, pour sour cream, sprinkle with parsley.
- Fill the foil with an envelope.
- Do the same with the rest of the fish. Put everything in the oven for 30 minutes.
How to cook fillet under a fur coat from vegetables
This dish is prepared by different chefs using a different set of vegetables. In most cases, it's carrots, onions, potatoes. Many prepare a dish with a vegetable marrow, tomato, eggplant, sweet pepper. But the principle of cooking pollock under the fur coat is the same. Our recipe is simple, budget and fast. Required product range:
- Pollock - 1 large fish or several small;
- Carrots - 0,7 kg;
- Onions - 0.5 kg;
- Mayonnaise - 150 g;
- Pepper, salt to taste.
We select suitable dishes for roasting pollock under a fur coat in the oven. It should be heat resistant, not very deep, wide, have a lid. Let's start cooking:
- Pollock, clean up, cut into pieces, wash.
- Salt portions, salt, pepper to your own taste, fry until light crust.
- Grated carrots and chopped onions slightly fry until half cooked, mix well.
- We spread pieces of pollock on the bottom of the dishes, on top - half of the vegetables, smeared with mayonnaise.
- Then again a layer of vegetables and a layer of mayonnaise.
- Cover the dishes with a lid, bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.
- Serve the dish both hot and chilled.
How to cook delicious with potatoes and sour cream
The dish, made according to this recipe, is worthy to occupy a place of honor at a festive family dinner. Pollock, baked with potatoes and sour cream, has an aesthetic appearance, it has a soft, pleasant taste. For cooking you need a deep baking sheet, sometimes use a pan without a handle. Necessary ingredients:
- 0.6 kg pollock;
- 1 medium bulb;
- 1 large carrot;
- 3 potatoes;
- 1 cup of sour cream;
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise;
- 4 tablespoons of sunflower oil;
- Salt, pepper.
Cooking dish is simple:
- Rinse well under running water, cut into portions. If there is a black film inside, it should be removed.
- Finely chop the onions and grate the carrots. Stitch everything together in a frying pan.
- In the bowl, put the fish, salt, pepper, grease with mayonnaise, sour cream. Add onions with carrots, stir, leave for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, polish and cut into small pieces of potatoes.
- In a baking dish, greased with vegetable oil, lay a thin layer of potatoes. On it - pollock in sauce.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees and bake fish for 40 minutes.
- Put the prepared dish on a nice plate, serve it to the table.
Fish burgers from pollock roasted in the oven
Diversify your menu with a new interesting dish. Make sure that for delicious cutlets not only meat, but also fish is good. Experienced culinary experts manage to figure out such juicy and lush cutlets from her that you lick your fingers! With the minimum amount of calories to get the maximum taste - this is a miracle. Not in vain fish cutlets are very popular among those who want to lose weight. Prepare the necessary products:
- 0.8 kg of pollock;
- 100 g of milk;
- 2 eggs;
- 2 medium bulbs;
- 150 g of hard cheese;
- 100 ml of sour cream;
- 150 g of flour;
- small bun;
- salt, pepper, spices
Let's take a step by step method of preparation:
- Thawed Alaska pollack thoroughly rinse, remove bones, fins. Obtain the fillets slightly beat off, cut into small pieces, squeeze out the liquid.
- Onion to chop large.
- With a bun, remove the crust, pour the pulp with milk. After a few minutes, squeeze out excess liquid.
- Skip pollock, brioche and onions through a meat grinder.
- Add eggs, spices for fish, salt to taste.
- Baking dish with sunflower oil. Form and put in it cutlets.
- Bake for 20 minutes in a hot oven at 200 degrees.
- Grind the cheese on a grater.
- Remove the cutlets from the oven, smeared with sour cream, sprinkle with grated cheese on top.
- Bake for another 10 minutes.
- Ready cutlets sprinkle with greens.
Casserole with rice and onion under mayonnaise
Not everyone knows about the existence of this original fish dish. You have a chance to be one of the best housewives, surprising the people with an extraordinary snack. Pollock with rice, and even baked in the sleeve will cause a sincere delight of the guests. Here, fish and garnish are united in one dish. With such a culinary masterpiece, a hearty, delicious dinner, and with him a fine mood for family and friends are provided. To prepare the casserole you will need:
- 1 large carrot;
- 1-2 onions;
- 1 cup of rice;
- 4 pieces of pollock;
- 50 g of tomato paste;
- 1 tomato;
- Sunflower oil;
- Sleeve for baking.
In order to make a delicious casserole, cooks recommend consistently perform such actions:
- The pollock is cut into pieces. Slightly additive, fry in sunflower oil.
- The rice must be boiled.
- Onions are cut into half rings.
- Carrots should be ground on a large grater.
- Cut the tomato into cubes.
- All put in a frying pan, add tomato paste, well put out.
- When the vegetables are almost ready, add rice.
- Mix everything thoroughly, put it in the sleeve for baking. Top with pieces of Alaska pollack, grease with mayonnaise.
- The baking lasts approximately 30 minutes at an oven temperature of 180 degrees.
How and how much to cook a fish under the marinade
The pollock under marinade is a favorite dish of many gourmets. There is nothing difficult in cooking. The whole process takes a maximum of half an hour. The main thing is to do everything with love, and then the frozen fish will acquire an inimitable taste. So, prepare the necessary ingredients:
- Alaska pollock steaks - 400 g;
- Onion - 3 pieces;
- Carrots - 3 pieces;
- Flour - 150 g;
- Vinegar 9% - 5 tablespoons;
- Sugar - 2 teaspoons;
- Tomato paste - 4 tablespoons;
- Sunflower oil - 5 tablespoons;
- Salt, condiments.
Alaska pollock after defrosting should be well washed under running water, divided into small pieces about 4 cm thick. Then proceed as follows:
- Pieces of fish should be salted, let it brew for 5 minutes.
- Roll them in flour, fry on both sides, slowly bring to the ready.
- Chop onion in half rings.
- Grind the carrots on a large grater.
- Put onion and carrots in a frying pan under the closed lid for about 7 minutes.
- Add tomato paste, half a cup of water, stir well and boil for another 5 minutes.
- We add vinegar, sugar, salt, spices to taste. Stew for about 10 minutes.
- Put roasted pollock in the baking dish and pour the marinade on top. We send it to the oven. How to bake a dish, you will determine by its flavor. It takes no more than 10 minutes.
- To get a true taste, the dish should stand in the cold for at least 3 hours.
Alaska pollack in an oven-cooked omelette
The proposed recipe will appeal to lovers of fish and eggs. In the oven, pollock becomes soft, tender, airy. And the omelet enveloping him literally melts in his mouth. This dish does not require a lot of ingredients and is quite affordable for a family with an average income. We will need:
- 4 eggs;
- 300 g of pollock ice cream;
- 200 g of cheese;
- 1 onion;
- 1 carrot;
- Half a cup of milk;
- 50 g of sunflower oil;
Eggs for omelets should be very good whisk, so it is recommended to use a mixer for this purpose. Pre-cut the pollack into pieces, remove the bones, and then start cooking.
- Onion shred by half rings, grind the carrots. All together fry in sunflower oil.
- On top of the vegetables lay out pieces of pollock. Cover the frying pan with a lid and simmer for 1 minute.
- We will bake the dish in the same frying pan. Fill the fish with beaten eggs with milk, cover the mass with grated cheese.
- Preheat the oven, put our dish for 20 minutes.
- After removing pollack from the oven in batter, chop slice and decorate with greens.
Approximate caloric content of the ready-made dish
Snacks from pollock in the oven are dietary, because their main ingredients are fish and vegetables. In 100 g of the product there are only 83.1 kcal, that is, the calorie content of the dish is about 4%.Most of the nutrients are proteins( 94.5%), only 5.5% fat and no carbohydrates at all. Dietitians consider pollock dishes to be the best for those who want to become slimmer, and the most effective weapon in the fight against obesity.
Video Recipes: Alaska pollack in the oven
For snacks with this fish there are a lot of recipes, they all deserve attention. It is very rich in vital substances for the human body - proteins and fatty acids. In skilled hands, pollock turns into an unmatched dish that adorns any table. It's not for nothing that they prepare fish in fried, boiled and baked form. Culinary specialists do not cease to amaze with the variety of daily and festive recipes. If your family prefers fish, the proposed dishes from Alaska pollock will certainly become traditional.
The recipes listed below are for people who are sparing their health, avoiding fried, salty and smoked fish dishes. Cooked in the oven pollock completely preserves the taste. There are no harmful substances in products during frying or smoking. These dishes are prepared quickly, simply, and are best suited for housewives who do not have a lot of free time. The main condition is the presence of an electric or gas oven. But if they are not there, it does not matter. For these purposes, a multivark or microwave oven is suitable.
With mushrooms and cheese
Cheese and mushroom flavor of fish is what is needed for a true enjoyment of food. Pollock, cooked according to this recipe, will amaze you with softness, exquisite taste, piquancy of seasonings. Dressed in a crispy cheese crust snack attracts attention, causes appetite. And the unforgettable smell of a dish just taken from the oven will make you forget about everything else. Prepare pollock with mushrooms and cheese, pamper your loved ones!
Fish with vegetables are the best food for people who adhere to a certain diet. Juicy and tasty dish, which does not contain any harmful additives, cooked independently in the oven - a real find. With a minimum of money and time, getting a wonderful breakfast or dinner can not but rejoice. Learn how to prepare a dietary pollack with vegetables and cheese, and this dish will surely enter your diet.
Pieces of fish with cheese crust baked in the oven, will impress your loved ones, and they will order you this amazing meal for more than once. You will spend a maximum of 30 minutes on it. Sour cream sauce will give a snack of juiciness, and grated cheese will preserve the taste of fish and vegetables during heat treatment. The resulting masterpiece will pleasantly surprise you and your guests.