In the menu of each hostess, there are necessarily a few tasty and proven recipes for cooking unique dishes from fish. This product is revered by Russian residents, because it has a pleasant taste. There are a lot of options for cooking, but fish dishes with a marinade are very popular. In addition, the fish is rich in useful trace elements, which has a beneficial effect on health. And if properly prepared, it can be used as a dietary dish while observing a therapeutic diet or in order to lose excess weight.
How to choose and prepare fish for preparation of a dish
In order for a prepared dish to be not only tasty, but also useful, it is important to choose the right products for cooking and prepare the main ingredient. Below are a few secrets that are useful for preparing snacks from fish:
- First of all, it is worth choosing a variety of fish. As a rule, it is indicated in the recipes, the sea or river approaches more for a particular dish, but sometimes the taste preferences of the hostess or her guests play a decisive role.
- When choosing a carcass, you should carefully inspect its external state - it should not have any damage, dark spots, points of unknown origin. The smell should be fishy, if the odor is unpleasant - such a product should not be taken.
- If the purchased fish is frozen, it should be thawed before work, leaving in cool water or at a natural temperature in the kitchen. It is not recommended to use thermal defrosting( hot liquid, microwave oven) - this can adversely affect the quality of the product.
- Thawed fish should be thoroughly rinsed, scraped, extracted, cut into pieces or cut into pieces with bones. If the skin is not used in preparation, then it is not necessary to scrape it - it will leave with the skin.
What utensils will be needed
To prepare amazingly delicious fish, little will be left for only the necessary ingredients. An important role in the process of creating a masterpiece in the kitchen is cooking utensils, which are used for cooking. In addition, the quality of the dish, its benefits and taste qualities depend on the dishes and equipment. For preparation can be used:
- Frying pan for roasting the main ingredient or quenching.
- Pressure cooker, multivarker - ideal for quick preparation of a healthy dish, which will help to maintain the best quality of the product. Especially popular are such models: Redmond, Panasonic, Dex.
- The capacity for cooking in the oven is a baking sheet, preference should be given to dishes with high sides.
- Banks for marinating for the winter.
- A large bowl for coldly picking fish in the fridge.
Delicious step-by-step cooking recipes for fish under marinade
Culinary books, pages of Internet portals, magazines give many options for cooking fish. These are classic or refined, simple and difficult to prepare recipes, using additional ingredients. Such a variety provides an opportunity for each hostess to choose a variant according to her own strength, taking into account the taste preferences of family members or expected guests. Below is a selection of amazingly delicious, simple recipes for cooking fish under marinade with photos step by step.
A classic recipe for carrots and onions marinade
Many people are familiar with the classic recipe for cooking fish under a vegetable marinade, it will not leave anyone indifferent, who at least once experienced this amazingly delicious dish. For its preparation, you will not need special culinary skills, skills or secrets, and the list of ingredients is very simple:
- Fillet - 800-1000 grams.
- Five bulbs.
- Four carrots. Tomatoes Sauce - 200 g.
- Pepper Dill( black).
- Salt - to taste.
- A laurel leaf.
- Wheat flour.
- Vegetable oil.
- Vinegar( it is not necessary to use it) - two teaspoons.
- Prepare the fillet: clean, divide into parts.
- Vegetables cleaned, washed, chopped: onion half-rings, carrots on a grater.
- In a frying pan, heat the vegetable oil and save the vegetables. Add tomatoes, spices, mix well.
- Marinade simmer on low heat until ready for about twenty minutes. Add vinegar, if desired, before the end of cooking, it will give a light sourness.
- Salt fillet, gently roll in flour. Put it in a frying pan, where the sunflower oil was previously poured and fried until a golden crust appeared on both sides.
- In deep storage combine fish and vegetable marinade, alternating layers.
- Leave the dish in the fridge for pickling for a minimum of three to four hours.
Boiled fish with white sauce in the multi-bowl
For those who adhere to a diet or maintain proper nutrition, a low-calorie recipe from boiled fish with white sauce is ideal. To maintain the maximum of useful properties, the main product undergoes heat treatment in the form of cooking, rather than frying. For preparation, the following ingredients will be required:
- Fish( any) - 500-700 g.
- Celery - 300 grams.
- Two bulbs.
- Carrots - one large. Vinegar, vegetable oil.
- Seasonings: a leaf of a laurel, a carnation, a pepper fragrant peas.
- Salt - to taste.
Step-by-step preparation recipe with photo:
- Remove fish from the pelts and guts and cut them into pieces of medium size.
- Pour water into the container, add salt, laurel leaf and lay out the fish, boil until half cooked.
- To prepare a vegetable white sauce in a bowl multivarka add a little sunflower oil, set the "Hot" mode, fry onion, celery ground with semirings or rings.
- Separately in a saucepan combine water, spices, seasonings, boil. Boil the mixture, stand in the marinade add the vinegar and combine it with the vegetables.
- Put a boiled fish into the multivark, put out for 5 minutes to fully connect the components. After cooling, place the container in the refrigerator for six hours and the dish is ready for use.
How to cook fried red fish under a marinade in a frying pan
It is possible to please domestic or guests with a delicious dish by making fried fish with a vegetable marinade. Such a masterpiece will not leave indifferent any person, and the recipe will become a real family pride. Necessary ingredients for preparation:
- Sea fish red( trout, salmon, salmon).
- Spices: salt, sugar, laurel leaf, pepper,
- Vegetable oil.
- Wine vinegar.
Step-by-step cooking with photos:
- Fish red rinse, cut into large pieces, removing the skins, bones, sprinkle with salt and sugar, leaving so on for a while.
- Peel the carrots and cut into thin strips of medium length.
- Celery wash under cold water, cut into strips.
- Peeled onion cut into small half-rings.
- In a frying pan, pour in the sunflower oil and save the vegetables until they are soft.
- Add salt, sugar, black pepper, laurel leaf, and for a special taste, pour in a little wine vinegar. Tomato can add a beautiful color to the dish, which should also be added to the vegetable pan.
- Rinse fish under cold water to wash off excess salt, sugar.
- In the frying pan add vegetable oil, warm it well, fry the fish from two sides.
- Put fried fish in a portioned dish and cover with marinade. Decorate with dill before serving. Braised fish without frying with vegetables in tomato sauce
A common stereotype about the fact that a useful dish can not be tasty, has long been destroyed: a vivid example is the recipe for cooking fish with vegetables without roasting. Delicate fillets, vegetables that have preserved the maximum of useful properties, delicious marinade, minimum calories - these are the main advantages of snacks, which everyone appreciates, who will have to taste this culinary masterpiece.
- Heck - 1 kilogram.
- Fresh tomatoes - 1 kg.
- Carrots - two pieces.
- Two bulbs. Pepper Bulgarian sweet - 1 piece.
- One teaspoon of table salt.
- Vegetable oil - two table spoons.
- Mixture of seasonings for fish( to taste).
- Wash fish, get rid of guts, cut into medium pieces.
- In a saucepan pour the sunflower oil and lay out the fish, add salt, seasoning.
- Cut the onion into cubes, pepper and put everything on top of the rest of the products.
- Wipe the carrots on the grater, cover it completely with the previous layers.
- Peel the tomatoes from the peel, chop the blender, add a little salt and add all the contents of the container with this juice.
- Close the lid, put the container with food on a small fire, cook until ready.
- Serve fish with garnish or as a stand alone dish.
Baked cod under mustard-lemon marinade in the oven
Fans of unusual dishes will certainly have fish under a mustard-lemon marinade, which gives the dish a piquant taste and a touch of witticism. The preparation will take a minimum of time, but a ready-made snack can please the guests with its exquisite taste and appetizing appearance. For preparation, the following ingredients will be required:
- Cod - 1 kg.
- Water is a half liter.
- Lemon - 1 pc.
- Bulb - one medium. Mustard sharp - 1 tablespoon dining room.
- Flour for breading.
- Margarine is a tablespoon.
- Spices: salt, ground black pepper and fragrant peas.
Preparation of fish with marinade recipe with photo step by step:
- Salted fish fillets dip in flour and fry in a frying pan with margarine.
- Cut the lemon, bulb in circles, with a thickness of no more than 2 mm.
- Put the vegetables in a deep container( saucepan), add spices, water, mustard. Put on the fire, wait for the boil, then extinguish ten minutes, removing the gas to a minimum. At the end of cooking, you should pour the vinegar - and the pickle is ready.
- Put the tress into a deep container, pour the marinade. The bowl should be sent to the refrigerator and left for a few hours, and preferably for a day, so that the main ingredient is well soaked. The dish should be served portionwise, decorated with a slice of lemon, and as a side dish, mashed potatoes or rice can be used.
Simple and delicious recipe for pollock in small pieces in marinade without vinegar
To prepare a simple, but no less delicious dish with fish under marinade, you need:
- Pollock - 500 grams.
- Large tomatoes - 200 gr.
- 2 Bulbs.
- Carrots - 150-200 gr.
- Garlic - two cloves.
- Half a liter of water.
- One teaspoon of sugar.
- Spices - salt, bay leaf, bell pepper.
- Vegetable oil.
Year-proven method( process map) for preparing pollock with marinade without vinegar:
- Cut fish, remove bones, salt and pepper.
- Pieces of Alaska pollack in flour, fry intensively, pour a little good vegetable oil until the crust on top becomes slightly golden.
- Fry the onion, crushed in cubes, and grate the carrots. When vegetables become softer, you need to add tomatoes, previously peeled, steamed until the evaporation of excess liquid.
- Add garlic and spices to the frying pan, boil.
- Put in a container of pollock, put out another ten minutes. The dish is ready and can be served hot or cold.
How to make pangasius under marinade "Language will swallow"
Pangasius has an amazing taste, low calorie, and the dishes prepared from it will not leave indifferent even the most spoiled gourmets. For preparation it is required:
- Pangasius( a pair of carcasses or fillets).
- Flour, sunflower oil for roasting. Salt, ground black pepper, vinegar, sugar. Vegetables - onions, carrots.
- Sour cream - 250 grams.
- Mayonnaise - 2 table spoons.
Preparation of pangasius under marinade:
- Fastly and gently fry the onion, cut into half rings, in a frying pan with vegetable oil, add the carrots, and put out a little.
- In the frying pan add spices, sour cream, vinegar, mayonnaise. Stew on fire until the vegetables are soft.
- Fish, breaded in flour, fry until golden brown.
- Put a little marinade into the container, then pangasius. Then repeat the layers until the ingredients run out.
- Close the container with a lid and allow to stand for at least an hour, after which the tasty pangasius is ready for serving.
Canned fish in tomato pouring for the winter.
. In order to enjoy the delicious fish under the marinade in the winter, it is necessary to learn how to preserve it. Especially popular is the conservation in tomato filling, for which you will need:
- Any fish.
- Vegetable oil.
- Onions - 300 grams.
- Tomatoes - 2 kg.
- Spices: pepper, cloves, bay leaves, pepper grains - 4 pcs. Total, sugar.
- Clean the fish, extract the entrails, wash, cut into pieces and cover with salt.
- Lightly shake off the salt, fry in vegetable oil, cool, then put in jars.
- For preparation of filling, chopped onion chopped fry in oil.
- Wipe tomatoes, pour into a saucepan and put on fire. Add to roasted onions, spices, boil.
- Cans filled with fish fill with tomato filling, without topping up to the top, then sterilize for 6 hours.
Fish in marinade without tomato and vinegar with beets
A delicious and original recipe has been familiar to many since childhood. The composition of the dish is not vinegar and tomato paste, and the flavor is able to add beetroot. For preparation, the following ingredients will be required:
- Fish fillet - 1 kg.
- Carrots - two pieces.
- Bulb - 2 pcs.
- Beets - 5 pcs.
- Two tomatoes.
- Vegetable oil.
- Spices - salt, pepper, bay leaf.
- Clean fish, wash, cover with spices and fry in a pan.
- For marinade, grate the carrots, chop onion in half rings and fry everything in vegetable oil.
- Tomatoes add to the rest of the vegetables and put out until soft, put the cooked beetroot and spices. Stew until done on a low heat.
- In the dish, lay the layers of fish and marinade, put in a microwave for five minutes or in the oven to fully mix all the ingredients. The dish is ready!
How many calories are in the fish under the marinade
Caloric content of fish under the marinade depends on some factors: the type of fillet to be used, the way of processing, the availability of additional ingredients. Those who are on a diet, it is necessary to abandon recipes, where a lot of oil, sour cream or frying is used - all this increases the calorific value of fish delicacy. Approximate number of kilocalories per 100 grams of ready-made meals:
- Recipe for fish with onions and carrots - 80 kcal.
- Marinated pollock without vinegar - 120 kcal.
- Pangasius under marinade - 140 kcal. Fried red fish under marinade - 180 kcal.
Video recipes: how to cook fish under the marinade
Fish dishes take an honorable place not only on the daily table, but also during the festive feast. Wishing to please the guests, the hostess experiments with recipes, ingredients and cooking options. In many ways, the taste of fish is affected by its variety, the method of heat treatment, the components of the marinade and the presence of additional ingredients that give a snack a special flavor. Classic options are familiar to everyone, and in order to get acquainted with the new ideas of cooking gourmet fish under marinade, watch a video where the best cooks share the secrets of cooking.
Recipe from Julia Vysotskaya
How to cook pollock without bonbons under marinade
Recipe for fish under cold marinade from Ilya Lazerson
Dietary mackerel recipe in oven