Every housewife loves to pamper her loved ones with interesting delicious dishes for dessert. As an after-dinner treat, a sweet curd casserole with the addition of manga is perfect. This is a wonderful dish, besides, you can safely cook on a festive table - the guests will be delighted with such a useful and easy dessert. There are many recipes for curd casseroles, supplemented with a variety of ingredients, below read about how to make it in several ways.
Curd for casserole
Casserole at first sight a simple dish, but has several secrets. Knowing them, every novice cook will be able to cook a truly delicious treat for the household. The first thing to take care of before creating a dish is to buy the right cottage cheese. From the choice of this product depends on whether the dessert is soft, airy or vice versa - will become rigid, stretching. Some tips for choosing a sour milk product for cooking casserole with the addition of manga:
- Choose cottage cheese medium fat( ideal - nine percent).To reduce the caloric content of the dish, you can prefer a low-fat product, in addition, the mango that goes in the recipe, in itself will make the dish more satisfying.
- Give preference to the grainy curd mass. It is desirable that it be soft. Before preparing the casserole, grind the product through a sieve. Another option is to scroll the mass several times through a meat grinder. If you took grainy cottage cheese, but it is too hard, refuse to make the casserole, the dessert will turn out to be tough, it will be hard to chew.
After the cottage cheese is selected, half the work has already been done. However, not only the wrong cottage cheese can spoil the taste of a wonderful dish. To prepare a tasty, useful and beautiful casserole, you need to adhere to several more important rules. Recommendations of cooks to create a dessert curd cheese:
- Do not add too much flour or eggs. As in the case of hard curd, it is able to make a rubber casserole. Some experts recommend taking pancake flour to avoid such an outcome.
- Sugar put not according to the recipe, but to taste. Mix it, try the resulting dough. If you put raisins or other sweet ingredients, add sugar after that.
- Bake the dish in a frying pan made of cast iron with high sides or in high form. This will preserve the juice of the dish, which otherwise may leak, and the lush casserole will turn out to be tender, airy.
- If the consistency of the dough is not too thick, do not add fresh fruit. They will start the juice, the dessert can turn liquid. In case of a soft dough, choose dried fruits.
- Be sure to lubricate forms that are not Teflon, oil.
Recipes of casserole casserole with photo
Appetizing casserole with cottage cheese is a useful dish, containing many vitamins, microelements, including calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, vitamins A, B2, PP.This dessert is prepared for children in the kindergarten, and some parents can prepare some recipes for curd cheese for the baby. Using the instructions below, you can learn how to bake a casserole of cottage cheese with a manga, complementing the treat with different ingredients.
Classical casserole from cottage cheese in oven
Cottage cheese casserole with a manga in the oven is a classic recipe that is often used by the housewives to please loved ones. Picking the right ingredients, no one will be difficult to prepare a truly flavorful pie from cottage cheese. Which components are included in the classic version of the treat:
1 kg of cottage cheese.
- 6 chicken eggs. Ten tablespoons of grits.
- Six tablespoons of sugar( or to taste).
- Two tablespoons of baking powder. A pinch of salt.
- Two teaspoons of vanillin.
- Raisin to taste.
- Vegetable oil.
How to prepare:
- Start heating the oven to one hundred and eighty degrees. Remember that the curd cake must always be placed in an already hot oven, so that he immediately began to bake. Separate the squirrels from yolks. Whisk the squirrels in a separate container, add a little salt.
- All ingredients, including whipped protein mass, mix thoroughly.
- Baking tray well oil, pour the finished dough there.
- Place the pan in the oven, hold for about forty-five minutes. When there was a small crust, and the surface was beautifully browned, a delicious casserole is ready.
- Serve with sour cream, condensed milk, jam.
The most delicious diet casserole on yogurt
The casserole, cooked on kefir, will turn out to be surprisingly gentle. This dietary recipe is perfect for people who follow their figure, like to cook really healthy dishes that support health. What you need to make a casserole with the addition of semolina and kefir:
- 400 grams of granular cottage cheese( or two packages).
- Four eggs.
- One glass of kefir.
- Half a cup of manga.
- Sugar to taste.
- Salt on the tip of a teaspoon.
- A teaspoon of vanillin, baking powder.
Recipe for cottage cheese casserole with oven in the oven:
- Beat the eggs well. Add sugar - this will take three-fourths of a glass.
- Then you need to add the cottage cheese. Before adding, you can mash it up with a fork to a relatively homogeneous mass or whip with a mixer, so the casserole turns tender. Mix with the egg-sugar mass.
- Immediately add kefir. Instead of kefir, you can use liquid yogurt to give even more sweetness, but then the dish will turn out not so tender.
- Put in the mango, mix everything thoroughly.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, mix. The mass will be liquid, this is normal.
- Lubricate the form with butter, pour in the dough. The edges should be high.
- In preheated to one hundred and eighty degrees oven place the curd casserole, bake for 45-50 minutes. When the golden crust appears, the dessert is ready!
How to prepare an air casserole in a multicrew with a pumpkin
A delicious pumpkin treat is sure to be enjoyed by the household and guests. This dish has an interesting, beautiful color, has an unusual taste. What ingredients will be needed to prepare a curd casserole with a manga in a multivariate:
- A quilted cottage cheese.
- 400 grams of pumpkin.
- 3 eggs.
- Half a cup of manga.
- Half a cup of sugar.
- 200 grams of sour cream.
- For a teaspoon of vanillin and baking powder.
How to do:
- Grind the pumpkin with a grater. Eggs with sugar thoroughly whisk until foamy, but not until thick.
- Fill the cottage cheese, mix, follow the mango, mix again well.
- Then add vanillin, baking powder, put the pumpkin.
- Lubricate the capacity of the multivark oil, sprinkle with a little poppy, pour out the dough on top.
- Set the "baking" mode to sixty minutes. Then the "heating" mode for another fifty minutes.
- Let the dessert cool down, then remove it.
- Serve with sour cream.
Lovely casserole without milk with raisins and apples
It will be wonderful to have a treat if you add dried fruits and fruits to the curd with manga - for example, sweet raisins, ripe apples. It turns out a surprisingly juicy, gentle dish for the festive table. What ingredients will be needed to create an air dessert without using milk:
- 250 grams of cottage cheese.
- Two eggs.
- A teaspoon of starch.
- Three tablespoons of sugar.
- Half a glass of raisins.
- One not too juicy apple.
- 50 grams of creamy margarine.
How to prepare:
- Melt the margarine. Curd sift through a sieve or scroll through a meat grinder. Thoroughly mix the following ingredients: starch, curd mass, melted margarine, sugar, chicken eggs.
- Raisins scalded with boiling water, allow to cool. Cut a small apple into small pieces. Add the ingredients to the dough, mix everything well.
- Take a shape with high edges. It is desirable that the height of the dough is about three to four centimeters.
- Preheat the oven to one hundred and eighty degrees. Place the form there, bake for about half an hour. The treat should brown.
- Serve the casserole cold or warm. Juicy consistency does not require sour cream for serving.
Calorie content of dish
Manka, being a source of carbohydrates, has a high caloric content. A hundred grams of curd dessert with cereal accounts for about 210 kilocalories. Caloric content of curd casserole without mango, for comparison, contains about 170 kilocalories. In order not to refuse cereals in a treat, you can give preference to low-fat cottage cheese, then the total number of calories will be lower.
How can I replace the manga in the curd casserole
If you do not have a manga at home, you can find groats or other products to replace it. As a rule, cooks choose potato starch as a substitute for semolina. Some mistresses prefer instead of manga to use corn grain( finely ground), wheat flour, a mixture of starch and wheat flour. Choose what is available in your home.
Video: delicious advice
Those who first try to prepare a curd casserole, you may need a visual step-by-step instruction. The host of the next video shows in detail how to prepare an appetizing treat, describing the subtleties of handling some of the ingredients used. You will learn what kind of cottage cheese the girl chooses, how many manki for cottage cheese casserole will be optimal, what time it will take to bake a light dessert. See in the video how to cook a surprisingly delicious treat without difficulties: