Many housewives tend to diversify the menu, and since chicken breasts are loved by most families, often women are looking for new recipes for the preparation of this particular product. Chicken fillet has many advantages - it is cheaper than other types of meat, has dietary properties, which makes the breasts attractive even for athletes and people who are dieting. White meat does not have fat, but it contains a huge amount of proteins that our body needs. Another important advantage of chicken is the ease of its preparation.
Recipes of chicken breast preparation with a photo
With the help of chicken breast it is not difficult to prepare hearty and light salads, juicy cutlets, aromatic chops, nourishing soups, delicate goulash, savory snacks and even shish kebab. However, with all the advantages of white meat, it can be spoiled by overdrying during cooking. To avoid such a trouble and cook a delicious dinner, you should learn the secrets of cooking this product and stock up on successful recip
Dietary breast with vegetables in the oven
With what to cook a chicken breast? If you follow the principles of healthy eating or are forced to follow a strict diet, then boldly use the recipe for cooking chicken breasts with vegetables. The peculiarity of the dish is that the baked chicken in the oven thanks to the juice of vegetables will turn out to be tender, juicy, light. This recipe is good because you have the opportunity to independently select ingredients and regulate their quantity. It all depends on the personal preferences of your family.
You will need:
- Chicken Breast.
- Bulgarian pepper.
- String beans.
- Hard cheese.
The process of cooking chicken with vegetables:
- Finely chop onion, zucchini cut into thin slices.
- Clean, three carrots.
- Bulgarian peppers cut with small straws, tomatoes - rings.
- All the vegetables mix, season with spices.
- Chicken fillet cut into arbitrary pieces, salt and pepper.
- Put the meat in a prepared baking dish. You can cover it with foil or oil it. Sprinkle the meat with chopped garlic.
- We lay the next layer - vegetables. Top with a grated cheese dish. Add half a cup of water to the form.
- Turn on the oven for 200 degrees, put the shape inside for 35-45 minutes.
How to cook a juicy goulash from a chicken breast
Tasty and useful is the rule of an ideal dish, especially we follow it when it comes to the diet of children. Try to cook for babies goulash from chicken breast, which can be served with a variety of side dishes - rice, oatmeal, vegetable or mashed potatoes, buckwheat porridge, pasta. This dish is sure to please your household. Ingredients:
- 300-400 grams of chicken breast.
- Glass of water.
- 4 tbsp. Vegetable oil.
- Salt, paprika.
How to cook:
- Wash the meat under running water, pat the excess water with a napkin. Slice the same pieces of fillet, considering that during cooking they will decrease in size.
- Heat the oil in a small deep saucepan, then place the chicken in a container, leaving it to stew for several minutes.
- Peel onion and finely chop cubes.
- Add the onions in a saucepan with the brisket, which is almost whitened. Stir both ingredients and leave to stew for 5-8 minutes, continuing to stir.
- Take the paprika and sprinkle the braised products, salt the dish. Pour into a saucepan a glass of water and bring the liquid to a boil, then screw the fire to a minimum. Cook the goulash with the constant boiling of gravy, it will take about 30-40 minutes.
Fried in a frying pan in sour cream sauce
You will need:
- A polylogram of chicken fillet.
- 2 tbsp. Sour cream.
- 2 bulbs.
- 350 ml broth( can take cubes)
- ½ cup of flour.
- 2 tbsp. Vegetable oil.
- Seasonings to taste.
Preparation of fried breast with sour cream:
- Cut the fillet into pieces not thicker than 1 centimeter. Beat them and cut them into strips.
- To prepare the sauce, mix sour cream and broth in a saucepan. Season the mixture and bring to a boil.
- Meat must be wrapped in flour or breadcrumbs.
- Cut onion and fry in a pan. Lay the onion on the breast, increase the heat and fry about 5 minutes on high heat.
- Place the fillet and sauce in a saucepan, leave to simmer for 15 minutes on low heat. The finished dish is served with rice or potatoes.
Smoked chicken salad and pineapple
Spicy taste and aroma of chicken allow combining breasts with many other products, creating original taste combinations. Experienced housewives boldly undertake to prepare dishes from boiled chicken breast according to their own, new recipes, including salads. Chicken meat is perfectly combined with fried, fresh or boiled vegetables. However, the most vivid taste and aroma is a salad with smoked breast and pineapple.
- 400 g of smoked chicken.
- Bank of canned pineapple.
- 2-3 boiled eggs.
- 100 g of hard cheese.
- Mayonnaise or yogurt.
- Boil the breast, peel. Cut the boiled meat into pieces of arbitrary shape.
- Finely chop the eggs, pineapple, and grate the cheese. Lay all the products in layers in a deep dish. Between each layer, grease with yogurt or mayonnaise.
- On top of the salad, decorate with pineapple and greens.
Fillet with mushrooms and potatoes in the multi-bowl
- Several potatoes.
- 0.5 kg of chicken breasts.
- 300 g of champignons.
- 2 pcs. Luke.
- 1 garlic clove.
- 1 small package of mayonnaise.
- Cream( 50 g).
- Vegetable oil.
- Greenery, spices.
How to cook fillets in a multivariate:
- Cut the meat into cubes, potatoes - thin cubes or five-kopachs, mushrooms - plates, chop the onions into strips, pass the garlic through the press.
- Pour the bowl over the oil, lay a layer of fillet in it, sprinkle it with salt, season, grease with mayonnaise. Next lay out the following layers: onion and garlic, a layer of potatoes, seasoning again and mayonnaise.
- Finishing layer - mushrooms, after which you should re-season the dish and lubricate the ingredients with mayonnaise.
- On top, pour the dish with cream, cover the bowl, turn on the "Baking" mode and leave the fillet to cook for about 40 minutes.
How to cook a breast in a microwave
You will need these products:
- Soy sauce.
- 100 g of low-fat sour cream.
- Any amount of breast.
- Wash meat, season with spices to your own taste( chicken combined with turmeric, curry), sprinkle a little.
- We rub the sirloin with sour cream, place it in a baking sleeve or a regular polyethylene bag - it is needed so that the meat in the microwave cooking process does not dry out.
- Place the chicken breast in a microwave for 15 minutes at 800 watts.
- Take meat from the oven, water it with soy sauce and decorate with greens.
Recipe for chicken cutlets in batter
The traditional version of cooking cutlets provides that the role of the main ingredient is played by pork-ground beef, but the following recipe of this dish is not less tasty and suitable even for those who want to lose weight. Chicken fillet is ideal for cooking cutlets, because it has the most soft texture and juicy taste. Chicken cutlets in batter will like not only adults, but even small ghosts.
- 500-600 grams of breast.
- Several pieces of a loaf.
- 1 onion.
- 1 small carrot.
- Salt, sugar.
- Vegetable oil.
- 100 g of flour.
- 4 eggs.
- 100 g of cheese.
- 0.5 liters of milk.
- Cut small pieces of meat or pass the fillet through a meat grinder along with onions and a softened loaf in the milk.
- Rub the carrots and add to the stuffing, after which the mixture season with spices.
- Prepare stuffing for cutlets: rub cheese, 2 eggs on a small grater.
- To cook the batter, whisk in the bowl 2 eggs and mayonnaise, gradually pouring the flour into the liquid. A little salt the resulting mass.
- With wet hands, roll small balls of the same size from the stuffing, make in them notches( in the middle), where you place the stuffing from the egg and cheese. After that, form the cutlets.
- Dip cutlets in a batter and fry over a small fire under the lid.
Video recipe for chicken rolls preparation
Chicken is a frequent product on our tables. Tender, delicious, dietary fillets are loved by many. Such popularity of the breasts has caused the emergence of a huge number of different recipes, which are suitable for everyday dinners, and for festive tables. A wonderful option for one of these dishes is a chicken roll. Serve it is possible, both on holidays, and on a normal day. Stuffed with cheese, vegetables, prunes, rolls can be served as snacks or as a main course with any side dish.