Many from the very childhood adore desserts with white, air cream - tubes in puff pastry, all kinds of baskets, cakes. Make these goodies easily by yourself. To do this, you need to properly prepare a protein cream, which is the basis of their taste. It will become a wonderful decoration for baking, home biscuit cakes and other confectionery. Below we will look in detail at several step-by-step recipes with a photo, how to make an airy, tasty protein cream.
How to prepare a protein cream - step-by-step recipes
To prepare a protein cream, you must carefully follow the instructions for the recipe, correctly observe the proportions of the components. Using a clear technology, you can easily make a treat at home. Here are a few tips to help you avoid typical mistakes and make the final product truly airy and tasty:
- Use well-chilled foods. Dishes, where the mixture is prepared, must also be cool.
- Remove from the proteins any impurities of yolk or other fats, otherwise the finished productmay not work.
- To make the consistence more magnificent will help a few drops of lemon juice or a pinch of salt.
- When moving the ingredients into a whipping bowl, make sure that the surface is thoroughly cleaned. It should not have any residues of moisture or fat.
- Than fresh ingredients, the better taste of protein delicacy.
- You can supply the cream with condiments that will make it only tastier - vanillin, cinnamon.
The recipe for the protein cream
The classic protein cream is prepared without the use of many components and among the other varieties is the most popular. It turns out fluffy, airy, light, but soon falls off. Since the cream has a short shelf life, the dish will have to be eaten immediately after cooking. Ingredients that you need to create a protein cream:
- three egg whites;
- a glass of sugar;
- one third of a glass of water;
- half a teaspoon of citric acid.
- Beat the eggs, separate the yolks from the proteins, place them in a container. Mix with a mixer until firm peaks.
- Put sugar in a saucepan or potassium, follow the water, turn on the fire. Cook the mixture should be about two to four minutes. When ready, the liquid caramel will be golden in color. First, the boiling liquid will bubble violently, then "calm down", begin to boil slowly, then you can turn off the fire. Another way to check: take a spoonful of caramel, drip into a glass of water. If the mixture has turned into a ball, without spreading, then it is ready.
- Add citric acid to the hot mixture, stir thoroughly.
- After cooking the caramel, start pouring it into already whipped whites. Make sure that the trickle is thin. During the infusion, continue to beat the mixture with a mixer. When the cream is completely cool, you can stop the procedure.
- A ready-made protein delicacy can immediately be applied to a confectionery product.
This cream will be an excellent filling for eclairs and other cakes. Has a relatively low calorie content, and therefore, when consumed in small quantities, will not have a significant effect on the figure. Due to its thick consistency, it retains its shape for a long time, making confectionery look fine. Necessary ingredients:
- a quarter of a glass of water;
- a glass of sugar( 250 milliliters);
- three proteins;
- citric acid in crystals;
- agar-agar( teaspoon, soaked for 20 minutes in 4 tablespoons of water).Can prepare without it.
Recipe for making cream:
- Boil the water in a saucepan, drain. Put sugar in there and pour a quarter of a glass of water, bring to a boil. After ten minutes, the readiness of the syrup is checked by dripping it into a glass with cold water. If a ball is formed, it is ready. If you wish, you can prepare the syrup in a water bath.
- Add citric acid, quickly stir up the ingredients. Pour agar-agar, stir for about ten seconds.
- In the container pour the squirrels, put it in a basin with cold water, start whipping. Infuse the syrup, immediately mixing the mixer with all the ingredients.
- Beat until the ingredients are completely mixed, turning into an appetizing protein custard. With a ready-made product, you can fill wafer tubules, eclairs, baskets, use for filling cakes.
Protein cream with the addition of oil - great for decorating a variety of confectionery. Due to its thick, dense texture, it is able to withstand the required shape for a long time, does not fall off over time. Decorative elements created with this delicacy, look great. If you wish, you can add different dyes to the mixture, which changes the shade of the cream, allowing you to create beautiful confectionery details of the decor. What will be needed:
- 3 protein;
- 150 grams of butter;
- 150 grams of powdered sugar;
- tablespoon of lemon juice;
- some vanilla sugar.
How to cook:
- Cool the butter, cut into small pieces. Leave on the table to make it room temperature. Do not use a microwave oven or stove to melt the oil.
- Put the proteins in a prepared, cleaned container, add a pinch of salt. Start whipping the cream with a mixer, gradually adding the powdered sugar and, if desired, vanilla sugar.
- Gradually, during the work of the mixer, add a piece of butter. Should be a magnificent mixture of a homogeneous consistency.
- Decorate the resulting cream with cakes or pastries.
Adding cream will make the final product taste tender, milky. This option is great for creating a filling of tubes, sand cakes, mouth-watering eclairs. Has a relatively low calorie content. You can supplement the recipe with ingredients such as fresh fruit, different syrups. When you add gelatin you will get a pleasant taste of a delicacy - a marshmallow, which is exactly like the household. Prepare the ingredients:
- four egg whites;
- half a cup of sugar;
- a glass of cream.
How to cook:
- Pour the squirrels into a cooled container, start whipping. Gradually add sugar to the mixture to make it homogeneous.
- When the product begins to resemble a thick foam with a consistency, pour the cream in there, without stopping whipping.
- Light, delicious protein cream filling is ready!
Video recipe: a cake basket with protein cream at home
Appetizing baskets decorated with cream filling are an excellent dish for a festive table. Those who have experience in cooking, it will not be difficult to prepare them. According to GOST, the protein product for this recipe should be prepared using sugar syrup, obtained by boiling sugar in water. The lead video below will tell you in detail how to make delicious baskets. The recipe provides not only the preparation of the filling, but also the creation of a test, which will serve as the basis for the confectionery products. Look at the interesting step-by-step master-class: