This popular drug is used in medicine in several dosage forms. Chlorophyllipt alcohol is often used to rinse the throat, but the solution according to the instructions will also help with diseases of the gynecological nature, the oil is suitable for the therapy of trophic ulcers, burns. You can buy Chlorophyllipt in the form of a spray, tablets, solution for infections, mouthwash.
What is Chlorophyllipt alcohol
This is an antibacterial drug, produced in the form of a solution based on ethanol or oil. Production facilities are in Russia and Ukraine, have medicines with identical properties. The drug is completely natural, has few contraindications, is used for local therapy without restrictions. To rinse your throat, it is recommended to use alcoholic Chlorophyllipid if necessary and after the appointment of a doctor.
Composition and Forms of Release
The medication is considered to be natural due to the absence of synthesized components. Alcohol Chlorophyllipt is a 1% solution of the conc
- medical alcohol 95% - up to 100 ml;
- extract of chlorophylliptous dense with total amount of chlorophylls 10-12% - 1 g.
The liquid has a pronounced, distinct smell of alcohol, it has a dark emerald color. On the walls or bottom of the vial, residues of plant components may settle, which is the norm. Available in the form of dark orange glass and polymer bottles of 25, 50, 100 ml. Each of them is equipped with a dosage device. You can find in the pharmacy solutions for injection 25% in ampoules of 2 ml, tablets for resorption of 12.5 and 25 mg.
Pharmacological action of
Chlorophyllitis destroys most of the staphylococcus species. The medication contains extracts of eucalyptus, myrtle, which have a complex effect in the treatment of infectious, inflammatory diseases of the mouth and throat. Alcohol Chlorophyllipt is a powerful antiseptic drug that has a bactericidal, antimicrobial effect. The preparation is considered as a rinse solution. Uses it for the treatment of angina and other infections of the pharynx, oral cavity, high efficiency against most strains of staphylococci.
Under the action of the components of the drug, the pathogenic microflora dies, the microcirculation of the cells improves. Alcohol Chlorophyllipt has an analgesic effect. The agent has the following antihypoxic, bactericidal, anti-inflammatory, bacteriostatic, regenerative, anti-pyogenic, immunostimulating curative effects on the body:
The effect of the agent on the body is as follows:
- increases the secretion of the glands of the digestive tract with internal reception;
- tincture provides a sedative effect;
- External use Chlorophyllipt has a disinfecting, disinfecting effect, wound-healing effect of the skin, mucous membrane;
- inhalation with this drug has a mucolytic effect;
- any form of release helps to fight staphylococci;
- use stomatitis medication in the form of applications.
Indications for use
Alcohol Chlorophyllipite is used not only to destroy pathogenic flora, but also to reduce pain syndrome, perspiration, inflammation in the throat. According to the patients, the improvement comes after several rinsing procedures. Prescribe medicines for children and adults in the following cases:
- acute and chronic tonsillitis;
- acute angina, chronic tonsillitis;
- after procedures of a medical nature in the oral cavity to prevent the spread of the infectious process;
- for the treatment of bacterial, viral infections that cause sore throat;
- after taking cold food, staying in the cool air.
For the use of Chlorophylline, there is only one basic contraindication - increased sensitivity to the components of the drug( eucalyptus chlorophylls, essential oil).Another serious reason not to use this medication is the atrophy of the mucous membranes of the upper respiratory tract. If these contraindications are not observed, then calmly use the medicine.
Side effects of
All medicines are well tolerated by all patients, allergic reactions to the components of the drug are rare. Symptoms in the form of edema of the face, nasal mucosa, throat, skin rashes or redness are expressed. Before applying the medication it is recommended to perform the test:
- Dilute 25 drops of the solution in 1 tablespoon of water.
- After 6 hours, inspect the body and check for an allergic reaction.
- If there are no side effects, start using alcohol solution in full.
In people with increased secretion of the digestive glands, take the drug with caution. Do not allow the medication to enter the eyes. The following side effects are possible with an overdose of the remedy:
- muscle cramps;
Instructions for use Chlorophyllipt alcohol
You can use this alcoholic drug inside, externally, for inhalations and injections. Frequency, dosage. The duration of treatment is determined by the attending physician, based on the severity and stage of the disease. By the same parameters, the optimal form for the release of Chlorophyllipt is selected. For each of them there is a specific instruction for use, dosage and duration of the course. It is not recommended to self-medicate with this medication.
For throat rinses
This variant is used for the therapy of inflammatory, infectious processes in the oral cavity, nasopharynx. Alcohol solution of Chlorophyllipt for rinsing throat is used as follows:
- For the procedure, always use fresh solution.
- Collect some liquid in the mouth( about half a sip of the usual sip of water).
- Throw head slightly back, eyes look at the ceiling.
- Through the nose, inhale deeply, slightly open your mouth.
- For a long time, publish any vowel sound( and, oh, oh) for 6-7 seconds.
- Repeat steps 4-5 as often as necessary, then spit.
- Chlorophyllipt for gargling should be used every 2-3 hours.
For inhalations with nebulizer
One of the treatment options for children without the need to swallow tablets or gargle - inhaling medicinal vapors. Chlorophyllipt is well suited for inhalations in a nebulizer. You can buy the product in the form of essential oil and alcohol tincture. To prepare the liquid you need:
- For 1 part of the medicine you need 10 parts of physiological solution.
- The total volume of one dose is 3 ml.
- The procedure must be carried out at least 3 times a day.
- If there is no saline solution, take mineral water without gas.
When inflammation in the mouth uses a green liquid for rinsing the throat Chlorophyllipt. The steamed is based on a plant pigment derived from eucalyptus leaves, so it is safe to use. Possesses alcohol means regenerative, anti-inflammatory action. Dilute the medication to treat the gums with warm boiled water. The procedure completely coincides with the above described rinse with chlorophyllipt alcohol spirits, only all the liquid must be kept in the mouth and the head does not tilt.
Contraindication for the treatment of chlorophyllipt with alcohol gums is:
- intolerance of components;
- control of complex mechanisms, transport( the means contains alcohol);
- allergic reaction.
With erosion of the cervix
Alcohol extract is used to treat erosions of the mucous membranes. It is necessary first to drain the mucous membrane of the vagina, the uterus with cotton swabs. Then the doctor applies to the cervical canal Chlorophyllipt, leaves the tampon soaked in it for 15-20 minutes on the cervix. The procedure is performed every day for 10 days. After the course of treatment, the following procedures should be performed:
- Two weeks every day to carry out syringing with chlorophyllipt alcohol( a tablespoon of a 1% alcohol solution for 1 liter of water);
- Introduction of a tampon impregnated with 2% oil solution deep in the vagina for 12 hours.
- The course of treatment should be repeated with incomplete epithelization of erosion.
In cases of burns and trophic ulcers
In some cases, the cause of trophic ulcers, long non-healing wounds becomes infection attachment, the emergence of a slow infectious-inflammatory process. Oily Chlorophyllipt has a positive effect in treating this problem. The rules of use are as follows:
- Apply a gauze dressing to the site, moisten it beforehand in the solution.
- Alternate this procedure with 1% alcohol solution of the drug, dilute with 0.25% novocaine in a ratio of 1: 5.
- The duration of therapy is 2-3 weeks.
In certain situations, the doctor prescribes the use of medication intravenously( slowly).Chlorophyllipt is required for pneumonia, septic states of 2 ml of 0.25% solution. It is diluted in 38 ml of sterile 0.9% NaCl solution. Carry out the procedure 4 times a day for 4-5 days. Assign alcohol extract intravenously drip along with other medicines for acute abscess of the lungs. Dosage - 10 ml 0,255 Chlorophylliptum diluted in 150 ml of 0.9% NaCl solution, twice a day.
Price for Chlorophyllipt alcohol
Medication is dispensed in a pharmacy without a prescription, but self-medication is not recommended. You can order Chlorophyllipt through the Internet with delivery. The price in the network is lower than in the usual pharmacy. How much is Chlorophyllipt in St. Petersburg and Moscow:
|Form||Price Chlorophyllipt, rubles|
|Tablets 25 mg, 20pcs||128|
|Oily solution 0,02, 20ml||130|
|Alcohol solution 0.01 100ml||297|
Chlorophyllipt on alcohol I use for the prevention and treatment of all infectious diseases affecting the oral mucosa, the larynx, the sinuses of the nose, the method of application is simple. It works as an antibiotic, but does not harm the microflora of the intestine. The child is given if necessary, because the preparation contains all natural ingredients.
Anna, 34 years old
During pregnancy, most women can not use medicines, and I often suffer from purulent sore throat. Treatment of tonsils Chlorophylliptom quickly removes symptoms, relieves inflammation, pain syndrome. Before using, always consult a doctor. I give it to my child in the treatment of pharyngitis.
Marina, 27 years old
Chlorophyllipt is an effective drug that is prescribed to children without risk of side effects. His child gave at the appearance of purulent wounds after walking outdoors, for irrigation of the throat when infected with pathogenic staphylococci. The cost of the drug is low, but it helps well, during the use of side effects was not.