Content of the article
- 1 Contents of the
- 2 dosage form
- 4 4.1
- 4.2 Parents
"Lymphomyosot" refers to a variety of homeopathic medicines, to be more precise - an antihomotoxic drug with immunomodulating, anti-inflammatory, detoxifying spectrum of action. First of all, it is a powerful lymphatic drainage that contributes to the outflow of lymph and strengthens the protective functions of the lymph nodes. Adenoides consist of lymphoid tissue, and this explains the widespread use of "Lymphomyosot" in the treatment of adenoiditis.
What is in the
The composition of "Lymphomyosot" includes 17 components, most of which are of plant origin.
Table - Component composition of "Lymphomyosote"
|Vegetable|| Geranium, fumar, pine tree, Veronica chemist's, Dubrovnik, forget-me-not field, horseta |
il, walnut, nasturtium, norice, yellow gentian, sarsaparilla
|Mineral||Glauber's salt, Levothyroxine, iodide iron, calcium phosphate|
The multicomponent gives a wide range of action of the drug. Therefore, "Lymphomyosot" is used not only to treat adenoids, but also for a number of other diseases and symptoms:
- chronic tonsillitis and other diseases of the nasopharynx;
- cardiac and renal puffiness;
- diabetes mellitus;
- medicinal and infectious intoxications;
- skin diseases;
- somatic and neurological disorders.
Medicinal forms of "Lymphomyosot"
There are three main medicinal forms of the release of "Lymphomyosot".
- Drops. The most common and convenient for the exact dosage form of release. Most often in the treatment of adenoiditis is appointed "Lymphomyosot" in droplets.
- Tablets. They must be placed under the tongue and slowly dissolve. Therefore this form of release is more suitable for older children.
- Solution for injection. It is prescribed in acute cases, the duration of the course is shorter than with other dosage forms of the drug."Lymphomyosot" is administered intramuscularly, intravenously, subcutaneously, intradermally, intraarticularly."Lymphomyosot" in ampoules can also be taken orally.
How to take "Lymphomyosot" in adenoids in children? The first and main condition: apply only as prescribed by the doctor. There is an erroneous opinion: if a medicine of plant origin, you can safely give it to your child without a doctor's prescription. Control pediatrician or otolaryngologist when taking this drug is mandatory. It is also necessary to read the instructions carefully before taking Lymphomyosot. What is important to pay attention to?
- Dosage. Pediatric doses are indicated in the product instructions. Newborns and children under 2 years - 2-3 drops 2-3 times a day, children from 2 to 6 years - 7-8 drops 2-3 times a day. After 6 years, the child is prescribed an adult dose of the drug - up to 10 drops 2-3 times a day. Other prescriptions may be indicated in the doctor's prescription. It depends on the weight of the child, the severity of the disease, as well as the individual doctor's experience. If the prescribed dose is significantly higher than the daily rate, you can always consult the doctor about the reason for this appointment.
- How to drink? Sublingual reception is recommended, that is, under the tongue. It is necessary to pay attention to the child, so that he keeps the drops in his mouth for a while. It is allowed to dilute the drops in a small amount of water. You can also dilute the daily norm of drops in a glass of water, divide into portions and drink throughout the day. Drops take( strictly!) 30 minutes before meals or an hour after eating. If this important condition is not taken into account or is violated, the effectiveness of the homeopathic remedy can be reduced to zero.
- Course. The doctor individually determines the duration of treatment. The course of therapy can be from 2 weeks to 3 months and depends on the severity of adenoiditis, the individual characteristics of the body.
Possible side effects and reactions
The instructions for use of "Lymphomyosot" indicate that side effects and contraindications have not been identified. However, several important points should be noted.
- Exacerbation of symptoms. It does not happen to all patients. This should warn the doctor. One of the properties of homeopathy treatment is a temporary exacerbation of the disease. Therefore, a runny nose, snoring, and shortness of nasal breathing may increase at the beginning of the course of treatment.
- Allergic reaction. There are cases of a mild and severe allergic reaction to taking this medication. It can provoke any of the components of the drug.
- Increased activity of the thyroid gland. Iodized iron and levothyroxine are substances that can activate the thyroid gland. If the child has problems with thyroid gland, it is necessary to consult an endocrinologist before taking the drug.
Pros and Cons: what the doctors say about the drug and the parents
We will not take into account the advertising comments about "Lymphomyosot".How are things going in reality?
physicians Physicians in their opinions divided into three groups. Supporters of homeopathy. Positive dynamics after treatment with "Lymphomyosot" will only be if the dose is correctly chosen, the time and method of taking the medicine are observed. If the drug is prescribed as a component of complex therapy, then the effect is much higher than with monotherapy with "Lymphomyosot".The drug is most effective in the recovery period, it is prescribed to improve limfodrenazha and detoxification of the body.
Many otolaryngologists experience the drug on themselves and their loved ones. And honestly talk about the results. Do not forget about the main motto of traditional and alternative medicine: you need to individualize each individual case."Lymphomyosot" can be useless for one organism, but it will be effective for another.
Parents' comments on the drug treatment are also different.
- Trust the doctor. Parents are increasingly inclined to think wisely: you need to trust your doctor. In this case, all the doctor's prescriptions will be strictly enforced. And if they are ignored, put under doubt, then you need to look for another specialist. Adherents of homeopathy. Parents who are fundamentally inclined to homeopathic treatment of adenoids, seek knowledgeable, experienced homeopaths and treat children in a homeopathic scheme. In this case, homeopaths do not prescribe "Lymphomyosot" at all, but treat adenoids with mono-preparations after individual full-time consultation. There are many reviews that after different methods of conservative treatment the child was helped only by homeopathy. Read more about the treatment of adenoids in children without surgery in another our article.
- Situations of individual drug intolerance. Extremely negative feedback about "Lymphomyosot" can be explained by personal experiences of parents, whose child has suffered an acute allergic reaction to the drug.
Neutral responses of this nature are often met: "No strong effect was noticed! We are cured of time or. .. scalpel. "But there are also positive responses about the rapid improvement of the condition from the first days of the treatment course "Lymphomyosot".
Reviews about "Lymphomyosot" for children with adenoids are ambiguous. It is important to consider that the drug belongs to the genus of homeopathic remedies, therefore it has a "cumulative effect".Improvement of the child's well-being and positive dynamics in the treatment of "Lymphomyosot" usually comes only after a few weeks.