- The use of curd
- Curd to preserve beauty
- When can not be curd?
- How to use?
- Recipes of delicious dishes from cottage cheese
Refusal of some products during lactation is caused by the need to ensure milk - the main food of a newborn - full safety and prevent the ingestion of substances that will have a negative impact on the baby's body( colic, flatulence, allergy).However, such rationalism should be in moderation. There are products that nursing mothers can and should eat almost daily. Cottage cheese is one of them.
Cottage cheese use
Cottage cheese is solid use! This is one of the oldest food products, known to mankind, rich in calcium and protein. Vitamins of the group PP, C, E, H, B;Beta-carotene;vitamin A;A whole set of minerals: sodium, chlorine, phosphorus, zinc, choline, iron, potassium, fluorine, magnesium, selenium, manganese, cobalt, copper;Folic acid - in this dairy product, a whole wealth is concentrated. That is why all breastfeeding moth
Curd to preserve the beauty of
Almost all nursing mothers know that during breastfeeding, the nutrients enter the milk from the female body. It is very important that a woman eats at this time( especially important is the first month after childbirth): a baby for growth and development, for formation of muscle and bone systems, protein, calcium, vitamins and minerals are needed - all this is obtained from mommy milk.
Cottage cheese is needed for moms to preserve beauty: it is an inexhaustible source of calcium and protein, vitamins and minerals
But if a woman, say, sits on a diet or does not eat well, then at some point the nutrient resources that she consumed from food, Will be exhausted, and all the necessary crumbs will be pulled out from the reserves of her body. And this - hair loss, tooth decay, deterioration of the health of nails. In general, goodbye beauty!
Curd is a product that will support the beauty of the mother due to its unique composition. But, of course, he is not the only one - food should be a priori balanced, include meat, fish, vegetables, some fruits, cereals. And cottage cheese should become an obligatory element on the table of a nursing woman.
Note: : cottage cheese is recommended by pediatricians as a product that promotes lactation in nursing mothers.
When cottage cheese can not be?
Cottage cheese can not be eaten in the following situations:
- if a woman has an allergic reaction to milk;
- if Mom suffers lactose intolerance - then in her body there is no special enzyme responsible for digesting lactose contained in dairy products.
In 99% of cases, similar reactions occur in her child. But, as a rule, people know about their food "forbidden fruits" and do not eat them. Agree, it would be foolish nursing mother, who knows about her problems with dairy products, consume them during lactation.
From cottage cheese to a breastfeeding woman should be discarded in 2 cases: with milk allergy and with lactose intolerance
But if the woman's body takes cottage cheese well, this product does not cause bloating, does not change the character of the stool, then it can be used quite calmly by his mother - heWill also positively affect the baby's body.
How to use?
First of all, within reasonable limits. Do not lean on one product, even if you respond well to it( especially in the first month after delivery).The diet should be balanced.
For the first time, you only need to try the cottage cheese - eat 1-2 teaspoons and look at the reaction of the baby. If he does not have a rash, the chair does not change dramatically, then next time you can eat more cottage cheese. Although it should be noted that there are very few reactions to cottage cheese in a child.
The recommended daily allowance is 150-200 g curd in fat content from 5% and not more than 500-600 g - fat-free.
Follow the expiration date: fresh curd remains only for 3 days after opening the package. If you do not have time to eat it, then make of it a delicious dish - a casserole or a cheese curry.
Recipes of delicious dishes from cottage cheese
Did you know that some of the glucose from the food consumed by moms comes into the milk - that's why it is sweet and so like to the kids. Therefore, during breastfeeding, women constantly want something sweet, but each time they deny themselves the pleasure of eating something harmful or growing fat due to fear.
However, please yourself! For lactating women, there are recipes for fine dishes that are recommended during lactation. These dishes are incredibly tasty and useful. They will replace flour products and harmful sweets.
Curd casserole for nursing mother
- curd( fat can be chosen differently) - 500 g;
- mancha - 2 tbsp. L.;
- sour cream - 5 tbsp. L.;
- sugar - 3 tbsp. L.;
- egg - 1 piece;
- vanillin( optional) - 1 tsp;
- lemon peel( optional);
- raisins( can be replaced with dried apricots, prunes) - 50 g;
- Stir 3 tbsp. L.Sour cream with a manga and leave for half an hour.
- Raisins or dried fruits are poured over with boiling water and we insist for 20 minutes.
- We add in the cottage a swollen mixture of mango with sour cream, sugar, salt, vanillin, egg and zest. Mix the mixture or whisk with a blender. If you want the casserole to be more tender and homogeneous, then the cottage cheese should be wiped first through a sieve.
- With raisins or dried fruits, drain the water and dry it with paper towels. Pour into the curd mixture.
- We put the mass in the baking dish, which must be smeared with butter before this.
- From above everything is smeared with the remaining sour cream.
- Heat the oven to 180 ° C and leave our dish for 40 minutes.
Baked baby bacon is ready!
Curd cottage cheese is delicious and useful, will replace a lactating mother with a lot of harmful confectionery sweets
Casserole from cottage cheese will suit even those mothers whose children have negative reactions to dairy products. Features of processing of milk protein reduce the risk of allergic and other manifestations.
Cookies in the oven for nursing mothers
- curd( the desired fat content) - 400 g;
- sour cream - 4 tbsp. L.;
- flour - 6 tbsp. L.;
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- sugar - 100 g;
- berries( raisins, dried fruits) - 200 - 400 g.
Cheesemakers are an excellent dish for a nursing mother. Cooked in the oven, they retain not only excellent taste qualities, but also the figure of the mummy
- Stir cottage cheese with eggs, sugar and salt.
- Add the flour to the cottage cheese mass.
- We mass the shape that you want - it can be balls, ovals, cutlets, washers, etc.
- Roll them in flour and lay them on a baking sheet( cover it with baking paper, since we do not use oil for bakingGrease).
- Put in the oven, heated to 200 ° C for 10-20 minutes - no more.
- We spread the ready-made syrnichki on a plate.
- We put sour cream on top and decorate with berries. Berries can be mixed into the dough before cooking - as you like.
Cookies in the oven for nursing moms are ready!
Both syrniki and casserole can be eaten by a young mother both hot and cold, in any case it will be delicious.
These recipes are very flexible: many components can be changed, add their own, for example, flavor nuts, bananas, coconut chips, pumpkin flesh, etc. You can make unsweetened dishes from the curd - the same curds, but with greens, cheese andGarlic. In addition, nursing mothers like a variety of types of curd cakes without baking, which will more than replace the usual factory cake.
So, the dishes from cottage cheese - an excellent alternative to any other dishes and a great opportunity for nursing moms to pamper themselves. And what is most pleasant is baking, which can be enjoyed in the first month of a baby's life, when he is just adapting to the new conditions of life for him.