- Usage tips
- Soup recipes for nursing mothers
During lactation, a woman should receive a full meal - this is not only necessary for the baby( although this is certainly so), but also for herself, because during this period she takes a lotStrength and energy. A full ration is a pledge of well-being and a good mood.
An integral part of the full-value nutrition of nursing women are soups. Soups for nursing mothers are not just "right" food for the stomach and intestines, they stimulate lactation due to liquid, saturate the body with useful substances, help the digestion of the infant's baby, support the woman's GIT.
Tips for consuming
- Mom to maintain lactation per day you need to consume 2-2.5 liters of fluid. Therefore, soups for nursing mothers in the first month are mandatory. It is especially good right after birth to cook a simple broth.
- At the beginning of the first month, it is better to cook simple vegetable broths, in which no other ingredients are added. After 2-3 weeks in the soup can start adding such vegetables as potatoes, zucchini, cauliflower and greens. After two months of feeding, prescriptions can be even more complicated.
- Pediatricians do not recommend consuming mushrooms for nursing mothers - this food is quite severe for the gastrointestinal tract of babies, and in adults they are difficult to digest. Therefore, mushroom soup during breastfeeding is undesirable. Cooking mushroom dishes can be only after 6 months of feeding, it is better if it is a low-fat soup with a small amount of mushrooms. And, of course, do not consume dishes with mushrooms, the origin of which you do not know, give up salt and marinated mushrooms.
- When cooking beef, fish or chicken broth, water should be drained after 5-30 minutes( depending on the type of meat).After that everything is filled with fresh water and cooked to the end. That is, the soup will be on the so-called "secondary broth".The primary broth does not need to be eaten by the nursing mother, since it contains a lot of fat and extractives that stimulate the secretion of the digestive organs. In addition, in some regions, chickens are fed with chemistry to make them gain weight and not get sick, so the primary chicken broth will abound with harmful substances.
- The perfect option for moms is cream soup. Well-ground vegetables and meat are better absorbed. There are very simple recipes for such soups, some of which will be considered below.
- As for mayonnaise, seasonings and spices, they are better to avoid while. In soups, you can add only salt, greens and a little sour cream. In the first three months of lactation, avoid fresh onions and garlic. Then they can be added to the diet, but on a small dose, watching the baby's condition.
For the first time after childbirth, it is better to use simple broths without any
components. Important: : during the first two weeks after birth, it is undesirable to consume carrots in any form( especially raw).In a month, enter into the diet thermally processed carrots, and a little later - raw. Raw carrots should be administered carefully, carefully following the condition and stool of the baby.
Soup recipes for nursing mothers
So what kind of soups can a nursing mother do? Almost any - the choice of recipes is very wide. Avoid smoked foods, spicy seasonings, plenty of pepper, garlic, in some cases tomato sauce and ketchup, since they can cause heartburn. Soups with breastfeeding are often cooked even without roasting - all vegetables, onions and carrots are not allowed, but rush immediately into the broth.
Let's look at the recipes of the most useful and, of course, delicious soups.
Oxalic soup on beef
If you have any doubts, can you get soup from sorrel, then you can safely discard them - you can and even need it. Sorrel is a herb that abounds in useful substances: vitamins, mineral elements, it contains tannic, oxalic acids, carotene, biotin and many others. The only thing - do not abuse oxalic soup: a large amount of sorrel can cause a baby bloating.
Oxalic soup is very useful for mothers, as sorrel is just a well of useful elements.
So, here is the soup recipe.
- water - 2-2,5 l;
- beef - 400 g;
- sorrel - 250-300 g;
- potatoes - 3-4 pieces;
- 3-4 eggs;
- salt - to taste;
- sour cream - 1-2 tbsp. L.Spoons.
How to prepare:
- Meat cook for 30 minutes, the primary broth is poured. Fill all the new water and cook until the softness of beef, after which the meat from the soup is taken out.
- Clean, wash and cut potatoes. We put it in a saucepan with broth.
- Cut the meat into small cubes, add to the soup.
- After 10-15 minutes shake the sorrel( it should be rinsed well beforehand) and also throw it into the soup.
- We are waiting for the soup to boil, after which a small trickle pour into it a whipped raw egg. We cook for 5 more minutes. Sorrel soup is ready.
- Before serving, you can add a 1/4 portion of the hard-boiled egg and a spoonful of sour cream( who loves it).
Sorrel soup is delicious and hot and cold.
Vegetable soup with chicken broth
There is nothing more useful than vegetable soups for nursing mothers, so they need to be cooked regularly. Your attention is an easy and safe recipe.
- water - 2-2,5 l;
- 1 chicken breast or 2 small turkey fillets;
- zucchini - 1 piece;
- carrot( small) - 1 piece;
- potatoes - 2 pcs.;
- ½ bulb, green onion stalk;
- salt - to taste.
Vegetable soups must be cooked regularly, they are irreplaceable for women on breastfeeding
- All cook on secondary broth. As the broth is ready, the meat should be removed. The broth can be filtered if necessary, and brought back to a boil.
- In a boiling liquid, lay all the vegetables, having previously chopped them. Wait until they become soft.
- Cut the meat into pieces and put back into the pan.
- Transfer the soup to a food processor and grind it to a homogeneous state, heat it on a stove.
- When serving in a bowl, you can add green onions.
- Vegetable soup ready.
Everyone knows that legumes can cause bloating and gas formation. In this connection, the question arises whether it is worth nourishing a woman to cook herself a soup with peas. Pea soup with breastfeeding is possible, but not earlier than 2 months after the birth of the baby.
The diet of nursing mothers suggests that only the cooked and parched foods should be consumed in the first two months after childbirth. You can not smoked, most sweets( including chocolate), spicy, salty, carbonated drinks. Among the banned products include legumes.
But in 2 months you can eat a pea soup already. Like any new product, introduce peas from small doses: eat a few spoonfuls of soup and follow the reaction of the child. If everything goes well, then the daily portion can be brought up to 150-200 ml.
There are many varieties of pea soup, but not all recipes will suit a nursing mother. It should be a simple soup, without smoked foods and spices. Here is the most suitable recipe.
- water - 2 liters;
- peas - 200 g;
- beef or chicken breast( can be fillet) - 250 g;
- potatoes - 4 pieces;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- onion - 1 piece;
- greens, salt.
You can eat pea soup with nourishing mothers only when the baby is 2 months old
- Peas better to soak overnight, so it will cook more quickly. Before cooking, merge the water from it and add a new one. We cook peas about 2-2.5 hours, we drain the water again.
- Cook chicken or beef broth. As meat is cooked, take it out and cut into pieces.
- Cut the potatoes, carrots, onions shred.
- We put the vegetables in the broth and cook until the softness of the potatoes.
- We immediately add cooked peas.
- All the salt, add the greens and give the soup to cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Pea soup can already be eaten and so, but can be blended with a blender. Consistency can be varied: to do this, whisk first only vegetables and peas, and add the broth followed, giving the soup the density that you like.
Fish soup with vegetables and pearl barley
Fish is an important product for the mother, it must be consumed at least 2 times a week - cooked or stewed. Fish soup with vegetables and pearl barbecue perfectly diversifies the menu during lactation. You can try this recipe.
- water - 2 liters;
- fish( pollock or hake) - 300 g;
- potatoes - 4-6 pieces;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- pearl barley - 50 g;
- salt, herbs, vegetable oil.
Fish soups perfectly diversify the diet of a woman during lactation.
- Prepare a secondary broth from fish. Then remove the fish, as necessary, filter the broth.
- We add potatoes, cut in half or quarters. Cook until soft.
- Once the potatoes are welded, add the pearl barley and cook for another 10 minutes.
- We add fish to vegetables and croup.
- Slightly cool the soup and whisk it in a food processor or blender.
- In the end, add the greens.
Of course, you should observe important safety rules when preparing and consuming dishes:
- products should be thoroughly washed, maybe even sprinkled with boiling water;
- not try and do not even smell overdue food;
- does not abuse the allowed product. Remember that "when you eat everything, food is poison";
- eat less fried, more - steamed;Do not overeat
- if in doubt, eat or not eat, then it is better not to eat.
Stick to a healthy view of food, and everything will be all right!