Content of the article
- 1 How to get a kindergarten taste
- 2 Classical curd casserole as in a kindergarten
- 3 A simple recipe from 3 components without a manga
- 4 Low-calorie version of
- 5 Kindergarten mannik
- 6 Do not be afraid to experiment
Legends about the use of cottage cheese:Vitamins and minerals that have a beneficial effect on health. Due to the high content of calcium, this product is especially needed for a growing body: it strengthens bones, muscle tissue, minimizes the risk of developing dystrophy. The product promotes the rapid restoration of bone tissue, which is especially important for children: because of their mobility, children often get various injuries.
Cottage cheese children do not like. But if for breakfast or dinner the child will wait for a delicious cottage cheese casserole in a kindergarten, then he definitely will not refuse. There is some special magic in this kindergarten taste,
How to get the kindergarten taste of
The recipe, in order to really get out the casserole from the cottage cheese in the kindergarten, it is necessary to choose correctly. However, even following a well-defined recipe, not everyone gets a dish with the taste of childhood. Why? Just need to know some tricks. Thanks to them, the recipe for casserole from cottage cheese in the oven as in a kindergarten will justify all expectations. Remember four basic tricks.
- Choose the "right" cottage cheese. The best option is a rustic product. From the store cottage cheese casserole can turn out to be fresh. To correct it it is possible with the help of sour cream: add a couple of spoons( to taste) in cottage cheese. It is better to take cottage cheese "with sourness", then the taste of the cake will be expressive.
- We beat the eggs thoroughly. It depends on this action depends on the airiness of the pie. Eggs must be taken fresh. They are carefully interrupted with granulated sugar: a magnificent foam should appear.
- We replace the flour with a manga. Kindergarten casserole is prepared exclusively with a manga. This provides cake juiciness. Semolina helps maintain the shape of the casserole. After mixing manga with other ingredients, the mass should be left for half an hour. This time is necessary for the croup to swell. Do not put a bowl in the refrigerator: room temperature is needed to swell.
- Steaming the raisins. The recipe for curd casserole, like in kindergarten, presupposes the mandatory use of this component. Pre-it must be stalled. Not all the landladies know how to do it right. As a result, raisins are poured with boiling water, leave to stand for a long time. This leads to loss of taste, the raisins become soft. To keep the shape and taste, but the raisins are swollen, they should be doused with boiling water, and then immediately drain the water. The second option is to stew for two minutes in steep tea.
Classical curd casserole as in kindergarten
Children for some reason prefer the casserole, which is prepared according to the classical recipe. Although there are much more interesting variations on the subject of curd cake, but the classic remains a classic. How to prepare a cottage cheese casserole in an oven like in a garden? As easy as pie! Follow the recipe.
You will need:
- fresh homemade cottage cheese - a pound;
- eggs - three;
- semolina - five full tablespoons;
- sour cream - half cup;
- raisins - 150 g( vary the amount as desired);
- sugar - five tablespoons with a slide;
- vanillin, salt - a pinch.
- Mix sour cream with semolina. Leave to infuse for 15-25 minutes.
- Soak the washed raisins.
- Whisk with a mixer cottage cheese, a mixture of manga plus sour cream. Add salt and, if desired, vanillin.
- Whisk eggs and sugar.
- Gently combine the egg-sugar mass with the curd. Stir the finished dough with raisins.
- The form should be oiled, sprinkled with semolina: then the cake will easily separate.
- Bake for 45 minutes( 180 ° C).
Simple recipe of 3 ingredients without manga
Casserole can be made without manga. It will be different from the one served in the kindergarten canteen, but without cereals, the cake is also delicious. The step-by-step recipe presented below will come to the rescue when you need to quickly prepare a mid-morning snack, and there is not much food in the fridge.
You will need:
- cottage cheese - a pound;
- sugar - five tablespoons;
- egg - three pieces.
- Mix the ingredients using a blender or mixer.
- With an even layer lay out the resulting mass on a baking tray, oiled. Suits a low form.
- Bake in a temperature mode of 180 ° C.Check after 20 minutes: if the edges become golden, the dish is ready.
Low-calorie version of
Curd cake can be low-calorie. This is relevant if one of the family members adheres to a diet or the child is assigned a special low-calorie diet. Casserole, despite a small amount of calories, it turns out satiety. It is an excellent option for breakfast or an afternoon snack: it sates, but without a sense of heaviness.
You will need:
- 200 g curd( necessarily fat-free);
- kefir - 100 ml;
- fresh egg - two pieces;
- baking powder - half teaspoon;
- sugar / fructose substitute - for taste.
- Whisk the egg mixture plus the sugar substitute.
- Make a curd-kefir base.
- Connect two masses, add the baking powder.
- Form with dough, send it to bake( temperature - 180 ° C) for about half an hour.
Curd cake is reminiscent of childhood. However, not only does he cast such associations. A frequent guest of the kindergarten canteen is the mannik. Casserole from a manga as in a kindergarten without cottage cheese is easily prepared, it turns out satisfying. Mannik - the ability to cheat and feed the baby a useful crop. In the form of porridge, many of her children refuse to eat.
You will need:
- mango - 100 g;Low-fat milk
- - 100 ml;
- butter - half teaspoon( melted);
- fresh sour cream "with sourness" - a full tablespoon;
- granulated sugar - on the palate;
- soda, salt - a pinch;
- vanilla sugar, dried fruits / raisins - if desired.
- Mix the milk with the croup. Leave for two hours to swell.
- Add sugar, soda, salt to the milk-and-cheese mixture. On request - vanillin, raisins.
- Put the mixture on a greased form.
- Bake in 180 ° C mode for about half an hour. Do not take another ten minutes after turning it off.
Do not be afraid to experiment
When the recipe for curd casserole in the oven as in the garden is mastered, and the kindergarten mannik is perfect, it's time to experiment. There are at least three options.
- "Playing" with fragrances. Try adding cinnamon, ginger or zest to the casserole. Thanks to such natural flavors, the taste familiar from childhood will play in a new way.
- We introduce additives. Instead of the usual raisins in the casserole, you can add prunes or dried apricots. An interesting taste is obtained if you use dried cherries or dried peaches. To dry fruits have not lost their shape, they do not soften, they are not soaked, but they are doused with boiling water.
- We try new forms of .Casserole can be prepared for a "new way."For example, spread the apples or pears on top of the dough and sprinkle the fruit plates with sugar. Try to add fresh berries: they need to preliminarily roll in starch. Variations of a familiar dessert are suitable for a festive table.
Steamed and cottage cheese casseroles, like in the garden, are your favorite children's dishes. But what if your baby suddenly refused to eat pie? Try to surprise the child by giving him a familiar treat. Chocolate, condensed milk, ice cream balls on top of the casseroles can work wonders: the child will ask for an additive.