Contents of the article
- 1 Why curd
- 2 Curd casserole in the multivarque: 4 secrets of the ideal dish
- 3 What modes and time are needed
- 4 4 multi-reception
- 4.1 Classics without flour
- 4.2 Dessert with zest without poppies
- 4.3 Curd-apple souffle
- 4.4 Easy curd casserole in the "Steamer" mode
The usual curd at first glance is a storehouse of useful substances for a growing organism. It is necessary to familiarize the baby with this product from seven to eight months, starting with half a teaspoon per day and gradually increasing the dose to four or five teaspoons. And since the year, children can already eat curd casseroles, which are easily prepared for a child in a multi-store or in the oven.
Casserole is generally an amazing dish. First, this way of cooking is completely safe for the child's body. And thus during baking the maximum of useful substances is saved. Secondly, a gentle co
The use of cottage cheese for children's body is invaluable. Calorie is 159 kcal per 100 g of a 9% product. It contains the protein necessary for the construction of cells and tissues. There are vital minerals: calcium and phosphorus, responsible for strong teeth and bones. And also the amino acids necessary for the development of the nervous and digestive systems. Plus - vitamins A, PP, B2, C, selenium, potassium, sodium and other "bricks" for the normal functioning of the growing organism. The table below analyzes the composition of the product and its significance.
Table - The use of cottage cheese in the diet of a child on the example of a 9% fat product
|Substance||Quantity per 100 g of product||Benefit for child organism|
|Proteins||16.7 g|| - Cell building material; |
- important for growth;
- strengthens the nervous system
|Fats||9 g|| - Energy source; |
- assist in the assimilation of phosphorus, vitamins A and D
|Carbohydrates||2 g|| - Energy source; |
- involved in muscle work
|Vitamin A||0.08 mg|| - Improves vision; |
- increases the immunity of
|Vitamin B1||0,04 mg|| - Normalizes the work of the cardiovascular system; |
- improves digestion;
- activates brain work
|Vitamin B2||0.3 mg|| - Strengthens the immune system; |
- normalizes the work of the nervous system;
- has a healing effect;
- regulates the function of the thyroid gland.
|Vitamin C||0.5 mg|| - Strengthens the immune system; |
- participates in the production of collagen - a protein necessary for the development of the musculoskeletal system, skin tissues
|Vitamin PP||0.4 mg|| - Improves digestion; |
- strengthens the nervous system;
- normalizes blood cholesterol level
|Calcium||164 mg|| - Strengthens bones and teeth; |
- has an anti-inflammatory effect;
- positively affects the endocrine system
|Phosphorus||220 mg|| - Energy source; |
- improves heart function;
- regulates the work of the nervous system;
- strengthens teeth and bone tissue.
|Potassium||41 mg|| - Strengthens the cardiovascular system; |
- removes excess fluid from the body
|Magnesium||23 mg|| - Has a calming effect; |
- strengthens the vessels
|Selenium||10 μg|| - Fights free radicals; |
- strengthens the immune system
|Sodium||41 mg|| - Improves digestion; |
- supports kidney function
Children's curd casserole in a multivariate is prepared only from natural fresh cottage cheese without additives. It should have a white or slightly creamy color, a slightly sour smell, a delicate taste. Cottage cheese should not be too dry or bitter.
Cottage cheese casserole in the multivarque: 4 secrets of the ideal dish
In order for your casserole to be perfect, it is necessary to consider several cooking features. The correct curd cake in the miracle oven has four secretions.
- Beat without sparing the mixer. Eggs for casseroles must be beaten with sugar for a long time, until the appearance of a stable foam. Then the curd cake will turn out magnificent and will not settle when it cools down.
- Brew a manga. Usually it is suggested to use not cooked semolina in recipes. But if you add the semolina to the casserole, it will turn out to be more delicate in consistency, which undoubtedly will please the kids. By the way, when adding manki in dry form, it is necessary to give the test to stand for 10-15 minutes, so that the croup is swollen.
- Do not abuse flour. One of the main advantages of the kindergarten cottage cheese casserole in its incredible splendor. This effect is achieved by replacing flour with semolina. If you can not do without flour, add it in the minimum amount.
- Use the blender. If the cottage cheese dough is further processed with a blender, the most gentle mass will be obtained.
What are the modes and time needed?
The optimum temperature for cooking a baby casserole in a multivariate is regulated by the "Baking", "Multipovar" or "Steamer" mode. At devices of different manufacturers indicators vary. On average, multi-furnaces are given up to 130 ° C in the indicated modes.(Preparation in the oven requires 180-200 ° C).But it is better to always refer to the instruction, which details the modes of a particular unit.
The cooking time depends on the volume and number of portions. For example, in a panasonic device, a pie of 500 g of curd under the "Bake" mode bakes an hour. This time enough to the bottom is not burned, and the top "grabbed".And in "Redmond" "Multipovar" will cope with a similar task in 50 minutes.
Any baking in a miracle oven is prepared quickly and without much effort due to the fact that you do not need to stand over it and stir constantly. Your task is just to correctly connect the components, set the time and mode. Next - four step-by-step recipe.
Classic genre without flour
Features. This recipe is suitable for cooking in the "Baking" mode for all types of multivarieties. If your kitchen assistant represents the brand "Redmond", the casserole can also be cooked in the "Multi-Cook" mode.
- curd - 400 g;
- milk - 80 ml;
- mango - 40 g;
- egg is one;
- sugar - four tablespoons;
- salt - to taste;
- butter - for mold processing.
- Pour in the bowl of manga.
- Pour the croup with milk.
- Mash with a fork curd.
- In cottage cheese pour in milk with a manga.
- Add one and sugar, salt.
- Lubricate the form of the multivark oil, put a mixture in it.
- Allow to stand for 20 minutes.
- Select the "Baking" or "Multi-Cook" mode.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
Dessert with zest without poppies
Features .If the child's allergy to mango or cereals simply was not at hand, it's okay if you cook a curd dessert with flour. The dish on this recipe turns out to be unhappy. Want volume - increase the basic number of products in half. This casserole should be served with condensed milk or jam, as it turns out not very sweet.
- cottage cheese - a pack, 250 g;The
- egg is one.
- sugar - 1,5 tablespoons;
- salt - to taste;
- soda - a quarter of a tea boat;
- flour - 1,5 tablespoons;
- raisins - a handful;
- butter - for processing the mold.
- Egg whisk to a white foam.
- Add sugar, salt and soda.
- Mix cottage cheese and flour.
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Adding previously cooked raisins.
- Put the dough in a greased bowl.
- Select the "Baking" mode.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes.
Curd and Apple Souffle
Features. In the multivariate "Polaris" this dish is prepared for 40-60 minutes. If your kitchen unit is of a different brand, be guided by the cooking time specified in the instructions. Instead of an apple, you can use zest. And sugar is sometimes replaced with condensed milk.
- curd - 500 g;
- eggs - two;
- butter - 50 g and for processing the mold;
- sugar - 150 g;
- mango - 100 g;
- vanillin - to taste;
- green apple - one;
- breading - for shaping.
- Cottage cheese mix with a mixer and eggs.
- Add softened butter.
- Add sugar and vanillin, again knead.
- Pour into the mixture a mango and grated apple.
- Stir, leave it for half an hour.
- Chop the bowl with oil, sprinkle the bottom with ground breadcrumbs or the same manga.
- Pour the dough into a bowl.
- Cook in the "Baking" mode for 40 minutes.
Light curd casserole in the "Steamer" mode
Features. Dietary cottage cheese casserole in a multivariate will be an excellent breakfast option for children who are overweight. It is prepared using low-fat cottage cheese, without milk, butter and sour cream.
- curd - pack, 250 g;
- eggs - two;
- sugar - two tablespoons;
- salt - pinch;
- soda - pinch;
- semolina - a tablespoon;
- butter - for processing the mold.
- In a strong foam, whip the eggs.
- Add to them sugar, a little salt and soda.
- Take the cottage cheese and connect it with a manga.
- Mix the egg-sugar and curd-manna mixture.
- Put in a bowl multivarki, oiled.
- Set the Steamer mode to 30 minutes.
If you have taken into account all the recommendations when preparing, then the curd casserole as in the kindergarten in the multivarquet will not be worse than the original. And even better. When serving a meal, show a little imagination: decorate a serving with berries and fruit slices, "draw" a sour face on the pie with sour cream or jam. You'll see, a small gourmet will eat a healthy product until the last crumb.