Contents of the article
- 1 Why the casserole: 4 advantages of the dish
- 2 Steam curd casserole for the child 1 year
- 3 How to prepare in the multivariate
- 4 Apple-curd casserole in the microwave
- 5 "Wind" version without the manga
- 6 3 tips to make even tastier
The kid gets acquainted with cottage cheese already in the eighth month of life. Gradually the amount of the product in the baby's diet increases. In addition to calcium, curd contains other useful substances: phosphorus, folic acid, vitamins A and B. The sour milk product helps strengthen the bones and teeth of the baby, has a positive effect on the work of all organs and systems, normalizes digestion.
Why casserole: 4 advantages of the dish
Cottage cheese must be present in the children's diet, and no matter what form. If you choose the right recipes, then all the useful substances of the fermented milk product will be preserved. Cottage cheese cas
- The use of cottage cheese is preserved. Casserole is a dish that allows you to get the maximum of useful substances from a fermented milk product. This is due to the way of cooking - for a couple, in the oven, in the bowl of the multivark.
- Easy cooking. The dish is prepared very simply, requires a minimum set of products. The process takes a little time( on average half an hour), which is especially important for moms small fidgets. If you use a multivark / steamer, then you do not have to follow the process at all.
- Variability of the formulation. Curd casserole can be cooked in different ways. Each time the baby will be surprised at the new taste. As the child grows, you can experiment with ingredients, additives, feed.
- Children are thrilled with the dish. If babies have to be persuaded to eat cottage cheese in its pure form, then from the sweet pie is rare, who refuses. Children who go to the kindergarten themselves ask to prepare a casserole: a curd cake is given in the kindergarten canteen, and there, as you know, everything seems tastier than at home.
Steam curd casserole for a child 1 year
If you cook a casserole for a couple, then it will turn out to be tender, tasty, and most importantly - useful. This option is ideal for a one-year-old child's menu. But older children will not refuse such an air pie. Below is a simple step-by-step recipe, which can be repeated even by those who cook with "you."
What to cook:
- low-fat cottage cheese - a pound;
- milk( low fat) - 100 ml;
- mango - two tablespoons;
- two eggs;
- sugar - two tablespoons;
- salt is at the tip of the knife.
- Preheat the milk a little. Fill them with a mango and leave to swell for 15 minutes.
- Mix eggs, sugar, cottage cheese. Add the manno-milk mixture.
- Transfer the mass to a special mold.
- Cook in a steamer for 20 to 40 minutes( depending on the features of the kitchen device).
- Give the cake a little cool, then take it out.
Method of preparation in the multivariate
If the child asks to prepare a kindergarten casserole at home, then a multivark will come to the rescue. In this device the curd cake turns out to be the most similar to that offered in the kindergarten canteen. Naturally, if the recipe is chosen correctly. Cottage cheese casserole for a child 1 year in a multivariate is prepared quickly. The plus is that you do not need to follow it: you can even turn on the device and go for a walk with the baby - you will be waited for after a delicious afternoon snack.
How to prepare:
- cottage cheese - a pound;
- milk - 1/3 cup;
- mango - 100 g;
- granulated sugar - 150 g;
- butter - 60 g;
- two eggs.
- Combine cottage cheese, eggs, melted butter, sugar.
- Mix with a mixer or whisk. If you use a blender, the casserole will turn out to be too tight, more like a cheese cake. But here on the fan.
- Add semolina to the mixture. Stir.
- Leave the mixture for half an hour. During this time, the manga will increase in volume( this is due to the "absorption" of the liquid).
- Lubricate the bowl of the multivark oil, sprinkle with a manga. Pour the curd pastry.
- Cook in the "Baking" mode. The cooking time depends on the features of the kitchen device - from 40 minutes to an hour.
- Remove with a steam nozzle after it has cooled slightly.
Apple-cottage cheese casserole in a microwave
A delicious curd casserole can be cooked in a microwave. Add the apples in the dough - and this is not even a shame to serve the guests. Cottage cheese and apple casserole will be enjoyed by children, because fruits make it especially delicate and fragrant.
What to cook:
- fat-free curd - a pound;
- three eggs;
- sugar - about two tablespoons( can be adjusted depending on the age and taste preferences of the child);
- mango - 50 g;
- apples are two large.
- Mix cottage cheese and eggs.
- Add sugar and mango to the mixture.
- Whisk the mixture with a blender: it must be airy and homogeneous.
- Leave the mixture for half an hour. This is necessary for the swelling of the manga.
- Peel the apples from the peel, cut them into slices and place them in a mold.
- Top of the apples pour the mixture.
- Cook in the microwave three minutes( 900 watts).
- After the signal, let stand for two minutes, then turn it on again.
"Wind" version without manga
Curd baby casserole, many mothers are cooked without a mango. There are many recipes for baking. Below is a classic version for the oven. Following the instructions, you will get an air dessert, which just like the crumb.
How to prepare:
- low-fat cottage cheese - 300 g;
- skimmed cream - 200 ml;
- granulated sugar - two tablespoons;
- two eggs;
- butter - for lubricating the mold.
- Mix cottage cheese, cream, sugar and egg yolks. Whisk the mass with a blender.
- Separately whisk the squirrels.
- Do not stop whisking until a firm foam appears.
- Pour the proteins into the curd mass, mix.
- Put the mixture in a greased form and send it to the oven for a maximum of half an hour( 180 ° C mode).
- Do not overdo it, otherwise the pie will turn dryish, and ideally its consistence should resemble a soufflé.
3 tips to make tastier
Tasty curd pudding turns out, not all housewives, even if they use the same instruction. Why is this happening? Just not everyone knows the subtleties of cooking this dish. Remember three useful tips.
- Take the village cottage cheese. The recipe for a curd casserole for children of 1 year assumes the use of just such a product. He is much more useful than a store. And baking from it turns out juicy and tasty. Naturally, all ingredients must be fresh.
- Beat the eggs thoroughly. This will ensure casserole airiness. Beat eggs until a persistent foam.
- Leave the manga to swell. Adding manga to the ingredients, do not rush to put casserole in the oven right away: the mancha should swell. To do this, leave a bowl with the mixture at room temperature for 15-30 minutes, send to the refrigerator is not recommended.
Baby cottage cheese casserole should not be too sweet. Sugar in large quantities is harmful. Curd cake should only be slightly sweetened, and then only if the child refuses to unsweetened baking. Fruits can be used for these purposes: for example, it is good at combining the function of a banana sweetener. The casserole can be decorated with berries, which the year-old baby has already met. The older the child becomes, the wider the field for culinary experiments opens before the mother. If you approach the process of cooking curd casserole with a fantasy, then it will become a favorite children's dessert. And what can please my mother more than the healthy appetite of a child and his love for useful food?